- Adrian Dale:
- Lin Fu, Dion Hoe-Lian Goh, Schubert Shou-Boon Foo:
The effect of similarity measures on the quality of query clusters.
- Zahid Hussain, W. Andrew Taylor, Donal J. Flynn:
A case study of the process of achieving legitimation in information systems development.
- Alistair Black:
Hidden worlds of the early knowledge economy: libraries in British companies before the middle of the 20th century.
- Gareth Harries, David Wilkinson, Liz Price, Ruth Fairclough, Mike Thelwall:
Hyperlinks as a data source for science mapping.
- Gunilla Widén-Wulff, Mariam Ginman:
Explaining knowledge sharing in organizations through the dimensions of social capital.
- S. M. Zabed Ahmed, Cliff McKnight, Charles Oppenheim:
A study of users' performance and satisfaction with the Web of Science IR interface.
- Valerie Bence, Charles Oppenheim:
Does Bradford-Zipf apply to business and management journals in the 2001 Research Assessment Exercise?
- James Hartley:
On requesting conference papers electronically.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:45:37 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)