- József Dombi, Zsolt Gera:
Rule based fuzzy classification using squashing functions.
- Valentina Emilia Balas, Eugene Roventa, Tiberiu Spircu:
Fusion devices and changes of belief.
- Kimiaki Shinkai:
Sociometry analysis applying fuzzy theory.
- Marius M. Balas, Jean Duplaix, Moez Bouchouicha, Sanda V. Balas:
Structural modeling of the wind's influence over the heat flow of the greenhouses.
- Annamária R. Várkonyi-Kóczy:
Fuzzy logic supported corner detection.
- Horia-Nicolai L. Teodorescu, Lucian Iulian Fira:
Analysis of the predictability of time series obtained from genomic sequences by using several predictors.
- Marta Takács:
Uninorm-based models for FLC systems.
- Marco Mussetta, Stefano Selleri, Paola Pirinoli, Riccardo Enrico Zich, Ladislau Matekovits:
Improved Particle Swarm Optimization algorithms for electromagnetic optimization.
2008 Fuzzy theory and technology with applications
- Cengiz Kahraman:
Fuzzy theory and technology with applications.
- Liang-Ying Wei, Ching-Hsue Cheng:
An entropy clustering analysis based on genetic algorithm.
- Jili Feng:
Attribute network computing based on qualitative mapping and its application in pattern recognition.
- Ihsan Kaya, Cengiz Kahraman:
Fuzzy process capability analyses: An application to teaching processes.
- Wei Cheng Wang, Rongshun Chen:
A vision-based fuzzy logic controller for backing-up an autonomous vehicle.
- Ethem Tolga, S. Emre Alptekin:
Product evaluation and development process using a fuzzy compromise-based goal programming approach.
- Guangquan Zhang, Jie Lu, Ya Gao:
An algorithm for fuzzy multi-objective multi-follower partial cooperative bilevel programming.
- Donghai Guan, Weiwei Yuan, Young-Koo Lee, Andrey Gavrilov, Sungyoung Lee:
Improving supervised learning performance by using fuzzy clustering method to select training data.
- Zou Li, Da Ruan, Pei Zheng, Xu Yang:
A linguistic truth-valued reasoning approach in decision making with incomparable information.
- Chuan-Wen Chiang, Yu-Qing Huang, Wen-Yen Wang:
Ant colony optimization with parameter adaptation for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling.
- A. Çagri Tolga:
Fuzzy multicriteria R&D project selection with a real options valuation model.
- Nihal Erginel:
Fuzzy individual and moving range control charts with alpha-cuts.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:45:20 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)