- GeoComputation and Spatial Analysis.
- Giles M. Foody:
Thematic mapping from remotely sensed data with neural networks: MLP, RBF and PNN based approaches.
- Jacob J. de Vries, Peter Nijkamp, Piet Rietveld:
Alonso's Theory of Movements: Developments in Spatial Interaction Modeling.
- Kieran P. Donaghy:
Solution and econometric estimation of spatial dynamic models in continuous space and continuous time.
- Giuseppe Arbia:
The role of spatial effects in the empirical analysis of regional concentration.
- Richard Thomas:
Estimated population mixing by country and risk cohort for the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Western Europe.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:45:13 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- John R. Roy, Nariida C. Smith, Blake Xu:
Simultaneous modelling of multi-purpose/multi-stop activity patterns and quantities consumed.
- Theo A. Arentze, Frank Hofman, Harry J. P. Timmermans:
Deriving rules from activity diary data: A learning algorithm and results of computer experiments.
- Aloys W. J. Borgers, Frank Hofman, Maarten Ponjé, Harry J. P. Timmermans:
Towards a conjoint-based, context-dependent model of task allocation in activity settings: Some numerical experiments.
- Sang-Il Lee:
Developing a bivariate spatial association measure: An integration of Pearson's r and Moran's I.
- Raymond J. Dezzani, Ahmad Al-Dousari:
Spatial analysis in a Markov random field framework: The case of burning oil wells in Kuwait.
- Christophe Claramunt, Bin Jiang:
An integrated representation of spatial and temporal relationships between evolving regions.