January - February 2000
- J. Cooper Roddey, B. Girish, John P. Miller:
Assessing the Performance of Neural Encoding Models in the Presence of Noise.
- Maria Bykhovskaia, Mary Kate Worden, John T. Hackett:
Stochastic Modeling of Facilitated Neurosecretion.
- P. P. Bertrand, E. A. Thomas, W. A. A. Kunze, J. C. Bornstein:
A Simple Mathematical Model of Second-Messenger Mediated Slow Excitatory.
- M. C. Pugh, Dario L. Ringach, Robert Shapley, M. J. Shelley:
Computational Modeling of Orientation Tuning Dynamics in Monkey Primary Visual Cortex.
- Markus Siegel, Konrad P. Körding, Peter König:
Integrating Top-Down and Bottom-Up Sensory Processing by Somato-Dendritic Interactions.
May - June 2000
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:44:01 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Nicolas Brunel:
Dynamics of Sparsely Connected Networks of Excitatory and Inhibitory Spiking Neurons.
- Lyle J. Borg-Graham:
Additional Efficient Computation of Branched Nerve Equations: Adaptive Time Step and Ideal Voltage Clamp.
- Anthony E. Harris, Bard Ermentrout, Steven L. Small:
A Model of Ocular Dominance Column Development by Competition for Trophic Factor: Effects of Excess Trophic Factor with Monocular Deprivation and Effects of Antagonist of Trophic Factor.
- B. Delord, Pierre Baraduc, R. Costalat, Yves Burnod, Emmanuel Guigon:
A Model Study of Cellular Short-Term Memory Produced by Slowly Inactivating Potassium Conductances.
- Yan-Yi Peng, Kwang-Shang Wang:
A Four-Compartment Model for Ca2+ Dynamics: An Interpretation of Ca2+ Decay after Repetitive Firing of Intact Nerve Terminals.