- Shigeru Kubota, Tatsuo Kitajima:
A model for synaptic development regulated by NMDA receptor subunit expression.
- Dominik Endres, Peter Földiák:
Exact Bayesian bin classification: a fast alternative to Bayesian classification and its application to neural response analysis.
- Selva K. Maran, Carmen C. Canavier:
Using phase resetting to predict 1: 1 and 2: 2 locking in two neuron networks in which firing order is not always preserved.
- Emmanuel Guigon, Pierre Baraduc, Michel Desmurget:
Optimality, stochasticity, and variability in motor behavior.
- Liam Paninski, Adrian Haith, Gabor Szirtes:
Integral equation methods for computing likelihoods and their derivatives in the stochastic integrate-and-fire model.
- Warren M. Grill, Meredith B. Cantrell, Matthew S. Robertson:
Antidromic propagation of action potentials in branched axons: implications for the mechanisms of action of deep brain stimulation.
- Yihui Liu, Jing Yang, Sanjue Hu:
Transition between two excitabilities in mesencephalic V neurons.
- Wolfgang Kinzel:
On the stationary state of a network of inhibitory spiking neurons.
- Jan Benda, Matthias Hennig:
Spike-frequency adaptation generates intensity invariance in a primary auditory interneuron.
- Naoki Masuda, Shun-ichi Amari:
A computational study of synaptic mechanisms of partial memory transfer in cerebellar vestibulo-ocular-reflex learning.
- Gerald P. Keith, J. Douglas Crawford:
Saccade-related remapping of target representations between topographic maps: a neural network study.
- Paul Mullowney, Satish Iyengar:
Parameter estimation for a leaky integrate-and-fire neuronal model from ISI data.
- Jicheng Wang, Bing Shen, James R. Roppolo, William C. de Groat, Changfeng Tai:
Influence of frequency and temperature on the mechanisms of nerve conduction block induced by high-frequency biphasic electrical current.
- Michele Migliore, Gordon M. Shepherd:
Dendritic action potentials connect distributed dendrodendritic microcircuits.
- Jorge F. Mejías, Joaquín J. Torres:
The role of synaptic facilitation in spike coincidence detection.
- Alexander Casti, Fernand Hayot, Youping Xiao, Ehud Kaplan:
A simple model of retina-LGN transmission.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:44:03 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jan Karbowski, Gary Schindelman, Christopher J. Cronin, Adeline Seah, Paul W. Sternberg:
Systems level circuit model of C. elegans undulatory locomotion: mathematical modeling and molecular genetics.
- Heesoo Kim, Shaowen Bao:
Distributed representation of perceptual categories in the auditory cortex.
- Klas H. Pettersen, Espen Hagen, Gaute T. Einevoll:
Estimation of population firing rates and current source densities from laminar electrode recordings.
- Anna Y. Kuznetsova, Richard C. Deth:
A model for modulation of neuronal synchronization by D4 dopamine receptor-mediated phospholipid methylation.
- Corrado Calì, Thomas K. Berger, Michele Pignatelli, Alan Carleton, Henry Markram, Michele Giugliano:
Inferring connection proximity in networks of electrically coupled cells by subthreshold frequency response analysis.
- Michael I. Ham, Luís M. A. Bettencourt, Floyd D. McDaniel, Guenter W. Gross:
Spontaneous coordinated activity in cultured networks: Analysis of multiple ignition sites, primary circuits, and burst phase delay distributions.
- Joseph H. Tien, John Guckenheimer:
Parameter estimation for bursting neural models.
- Nickolas Kintos, Michael P. Nusbaum, Farzan Nadim:
A modeling comparison of projection neuron- and neuromodulator-elicited oscillations in a central pattern generating network.