- Stephen W. Draper, M. I. Brown:
Increasing interactivity in lectures using an electronic voting system.
- S. A. J. Stuart, M. I. Brown, Stephen W. Draper:
Using an electronic voting system in logic lectures: one practitioner's application.
- Y.-J. Lee:
Concept mapping your Web searches: a design rationale and Web-enabled application.
- H. C. Lam, W. W. Ki, A. L. S. Chung, P. Y. Ko, A. C. Y. Lai, S. M. S. Lai, P. W. Y. Chou, E. C. C. Lau:
Designing learning objects that afford learners the experience of important variations in Chinese characters.
- C.-H. Chiu:
Evaluating system-based strategies for managing conflict in collaborative concept mapping.
- S. S.-C. Young:
In search of online pedagogical models: investigating a paradigm change in teaching through the School for All community.
- Michael Trimmel, Julia Bachmann:
Cognitive, social, motivational and health aspects of students in laptop classrooms.
- Robert Lewis:
Communication technology in the developing nations.
- Roger Hartley:
- Rachel M. Pilkington:
Developing discussion for learning.
- Maarten De Laat, Vic Lally:
It's not so easy: researching the complexity of emergent participant roles and awareness in asynchronous networked learning discussions.
- S. Aisha Walker:
Socratic strategies and devil's advocacy in synchronous CMC debate.
- Glenda Cox, Tony Carr, Martin Hall:
Evaluating the use of synchronous communication in two blended courses.
- Simon McAlister, Andrew Ravenscroft, Eileen Scanlon:
Combining interaction and context design to support collaborative argumentation using a tool for synchronous CMC.
- Mary H. Ulicsak:
'How did it know we weren't talking?': An investigation into the impact of self-assessments and feedback in a group activity.
- Amy Soller:
Understanding knowledge-sharing breakdowns: a meeting of the quantitative and qualitative minds.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:43:35 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Janine Swaak, Ton de Jong, Wouter R. van Joolingen:
The effects of discovery learning and expository instruction on the acquisition of definitional and intuitive knowledge .
- Gustavo Zurita, Miguel Nussbaum:
A constructivist mobile learning environment supported by a wireless handheld network.
- Nigel R. Riley, Mauri Åhlberg:
Investigating the use of ICT-based concept mapping techniques on creativity in literacy tasks.
- Ofra Korat, Adina Shamir:
Do Hebrew electronic books differ from Dutch electronic books? A replication of a Dutch content analysis.
- Jianwei Zhang, Qi Chen, Yanquing Sun, David J. Reid:
Triple scheme of learning support design for scientific discovery learning based on computer simulation: experimental research.
- Shu-Sheng Liaw:
The theory of planned behaviour applied to search engines as a learning tool.
- Wu-Yuin Hwang, Chin-Yu Wang:
A study of learning time patterns in asynchronous learning environments.
- Wen-Chih Chang, Hui-Huang Hsu, Timothy K. Smith, Chun-Chia Wang:
Enhancing SCORM metadata for assessment authoring in e-Learning.
- Valerie Rhodes:
Screen Play: Children and Computing in the Home.