- Nancy Law:
Guest editorial: JCAL access to support teaching research methods.
- R. Harper:
Correcting computer-based assessments for guessing.
- David J. Reid, Jianwei Zhang, Qi Chen:
Supporting scientific discovery learning in a simulation environment.
- A. Asano:
School experience course with multimedia in teacher education.
- Bracha Kramarski, C. Hirsch:
Using computer algebra systems in mathematical classrooms.
- S. K. Teong:
The effect of metacognitive training on mathematical word-problem solving.
- Kuo-En Chang, Yao-Ting Sung, C.-L. Lee:
Web-based collaborative inquiry learning.
- A. Hron, H. F. Friedrich:
A review of web-based collaborative learning: factors beyond technology.
- J. Trushell, A. Maitland, C. Burrell:
Pupils' recall of an interactive storybook on CD-ROM.
- David Wible, Chin-Hwa Kuo, Nai Lung Taso, Anne Liu, H.-L. Lin:
Bootstrapping in a language learning environment.
- J. Hernandez-Serrano, David H. Jonassen:
The effects of case libraries on problem solving.
- I. Karasavvidis, J. M. Pieters, T. Plomp:
Exploring the mechanisms through which computers contribute to learning.
- L. Taylor:
ICT skills learning strategies and histories of trainee teachers.
- Roger Hartley:
ICT, Pedagogy and the Curriculum.
- Kenneth Tait:
Dictionary of the Internet.
- Richard W. Joiner, D. Stanton, Rosemary Luckin:
Guest editorial: Children and new technology.
- Lydia Plowman, C. Stephen:
A 'benign addition'? Research on ICT and pre-school children.
- Rosemary Luckin, D. Connolly, Lydia Plowman, S. Airey:
Children's interactions with interactive toy technology.
- C. Fusai, Berthe Saudelli, P. Marti, Françoise Decortis, Antonio Rizzo:
Media composition and narrative performance at school.
- Andreas Lingnau, Heinz Ulrich Hoppe, Gertrud Mannhaupt:
Computer supported collaborative writing in an early learning classroom.
- Kimiko Ryokai, Cati Vaucelle, Justine Cassell:
Virtual peers as partners in storytelling and literacy learning.
- G. Andrews, Earl Woodruff, K. A. MacKinnon, S. Yoon:
Concept development for kindergarten children through a health simulation.
- Stacey D. Scott, Regan L. Mandryk, Kori Inkpen:
Understanding children's collaborative interactions in shared environments.
- D. Stanton, H. R. Neale:
The effects of multiple mice on children's talk and interaction.
- Allison Druin, Glenda Revelle, Benjamin B. Bederson, Juan Pablo Hourcade, Allison Farber, Juhyun Lee, Dana Campbell:
A collaborative digital library for children.
- S. C. Yang:
Creating an Internet theatre in gender education.
- S. C. Yang, L. J. Huang:
Designing a web-based historical curriculum to support student engagement.
- Roger Hartley:
Building Effective Project Teams.
- Heinz Ulrich Hoppe, Richard W. Joiner, Marcelo Milrad, Mike Sharples:
Guest editorial: Wireless and Mobile Technologies in Education.
- Jeremy Roschelle:
Keynote paper: Unlocking the learning value of wireless mobile devices.
- Johan Lundin, Maria Magnusson:
Collaborative learning in mobile work.
- Chris DiGiano, Louise Yarnall, Charles Patton, Jeremy Roschelle, Deborah G. Tatar, Matt Manley:
Conceptual tools for planning for the wireless classroom.
- S. Davis:
Observations in classrooms using a network of handheld devices.
- S. Hsi:
A study of user experiences mediated by nomadic web content in a museum.
- Ole Smørdal, Judith Gregory:
Personal Digital Assistants in medical education and practice.
- Pauliina Seppälä, Harri Alamäki:
Mobile learning in teacher training.
- C. Y. Chang, Jay-Ping Sheu, T. W. Chan:
Concept and design of Ad Hoc and Mobile classrooms.
- Yuh-Shyan Chen, Tai-Chien Kao, Jay-Ping Sheu:
A mobile learning system for scaffolding bird watching learning.
- Harri Ketamo:
xTask - an adaptable learning environment.
- T. C. Liu, H. Y. Wang, J. K. Liang, T. W. Chan, H. W. Ko, J. C. Yang:
Wireless and mobile technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
- Niels Pinkwart, Heinz Ulrich Hoppe, Marcelo Milrad, Juan Perez:
Educational scenarios for cooperative use of Personal Digital Assistants.
- Mike Sharples, Russell Beale:
A technical review of mobile computational devices.
- E. McKay, T. Thomas, J. Martin:
An interactive job seeking system for vocational rehabilitation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:43:35 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Editorial: changing times.
- G. D. Chen, C. Y. Wang, K. L. Ou:
Using group communication to monitor web-based group learning.
- W. K. Wong, T. W. Chan, C. Y. Chou, J. S. Heh, S. H. Tung:
Reciprocal tutoring using cognitive tools.
- Miguel Baptista Nunes, Maggie McPherson:
Action research in continuing professional distance education.
- Yeow Cheng Sun:
Extensive reading online: an overview and evaluation.
- S. S. C. Young:
Integrating ICT into second language education in a vocational high school.
- M. Neo:
Developing a collaborative learning environment using a web-based design.
- France Henri, Béatrice Pudelko:
Understanding and analysing activity and learning in virtual communities.
- A. C. K. Lee:
Undergraduate students' gender differences in IT skills and attitudes.
- A. C. K. Leung:
Contextual issues in the construction of computer-based learning programs.
- U. Cress, O. B. Knabel:
Previews in hypertexts: effects on navigation and knowledge acquisition.
- Jaan Mikk, Piret Luik:
Characteristics of multimedia textbooks that affect post-test scores.
- J. Dinet, P. Marquet, E. Nissen:
An exploratory study of adolescent's perceptions of the Web.
- J. Bishop:
The Internet for educating individuals with social impairments.
- Eliane Segers, Ludo Verhoeven:
Effects of vocabulary training by computer in kindergarten.