January 2006 Special Theme Papers from Special Editorial Board Members (Contains Regular Papers)
- Christian Peter, Antje Herbon:
Emotion representation and physiology assignments in digital systems.
- Frank H. Wilhelm, Monique C. Pfaltz, Paul Grossman:
Continuous electronic data capture of physiology, behavior and experience in real life: towards ecological momentary assessment of emotion.
- Jonathan Lazar, Adam Jones, Mary Hackley, Ben Shneiderman:
Severity and impact of computer user frustration: A comparison of student and workplace users.
- Timo Partala, Veikko Surakka, Toni Vanhala:
Real-time estimation of emotional experiences from facial expressions.
- Kate Hone:
Empathic agents to reduce user frustration: The effects of varying agent characteristics.
- Kent L. Norman, Emanuele Panizzi:
Levels of automation and user participation in usability testing.
- Alfons Maes, Arjan van Geel, Reinier Cozijn:
Signposts on the digital highway: The effect of semantic and pragmatic hyperlink previews.
- Hwe-Mo Kim, Kyong-Ho Lee:
Device-independent web browsing based on CC/PP and annotation.
- Young Seok Lee, Sang W. Hong, Tonya L. Smith-Jackson, Maury A. Nussbaum, Kei Tomioka:
Systematic evaluation methodology for cell phone user interfaces.
May 2006 Human Factors in Personalised Systems and Services
- George D. Magoulas, Sherry Y. Chen:
Human factors in personalised systems and services.
- Hao-Chuan Wang, Tsai-Yen Li, Chun-Yen Chang:
A web-based tutoring system with styles-matching strategy for spatial geometric transformation.
- Kyparisia A. Papanikolaou, Andrew Mabbott, Susan Bull, Maria Grigoriadou:
Designing learner-controlled educational interactions based on learning/cognitive style and learner behaviour.
- Declan Kelly, Brendan Tangney:
Adapting to intelligence profile in an adaptive educational system.
- George Lekakos, George M. Giaglis:
Improving the prediction accuracy of recommendation algorithms: Approaches anchored on human factors.
- Mark van Setten, Mettina Veenstra, Anton Nijholt, Betsy van Dijk:
Goal-based structuring in recommender systems.
- Sri Hastuti Kurniawan, Alasdair King, David Gareth Evans, Paul Blenkhorn:
Personalising web page presentation for older people.
- Federica Cena, Ilaria Torre:
Adapting the interaction in a call centre system.
July 2006 Special Theme Papers from Special Editorial Board Members (contains Regular Papers)
- Inger Boivie, Jan Gulliksen, Bengt Göransson:
The lonesome cowboy: A study of the usability designer role in systems development.
- Netta Iivari:
'Representing the User' in software development - a cultural analysis of usability work in the product development context.
- Andy Adler, John C. Nash, Sylvie Noël:
Evaluating and implementing a collaborative office document system.
- Irene A. Ioannidou, Stephanos Paraskevopoulos, Panagiotis Tzionas:
An interactive computer graphics interface for the introduction of fuzzy inference in environmental education.
- Y. Lin, W. J. Zhang, Richard J. Koubek, Ronald R. Mourant:
On integration of interface design methods: Can debates be resolved?
- Jinwoo Kim, Hyunho Kim, Kyungwook Park:
Towards optimal navigation through video content on interactive TV.
- Taro Kanno, Keiichi Nakata, Kazuo Furuta:
A method for conflict detection based on team intention inference.
- Yu-chen Hsu:
The effects of metaphors on novice and expert learners' performance and mental-model development.
- Brian P. Bailey, Sharon Tettegah, Terry J. Bradley:
Clover: Connecting technology and character education using personally-constructed animated vignettes.
- Siu-Tsen Shen, Martin Woolley, Stephen D. Prior:
Towards culture-centred design.
- Miguel Angel Garcia-Ruiz, Jorge Rafael Gutierrez-Pulido:
An overview of auditory display to assist comprehension of molecular information.
The Emerging Roles of Performance within HCI and Interaction Design
- Catriona Macaulay, Giulio Jacucci, Shaleph O'Neill, Tomi Kankainen, Morna Simpson:
The emerging roles of performance within HCI and interaction design.
- J. Rodríguez, Jan Carel Diehl, Henri Christiaans:
Gaining insight into unfamiliar contexts: A design toolbox as input for using role-play techniques.
- Katri Mehto, Vesa Kantola, Sauli Tiitta, Tomi Kankainen:
Interacting with user data - Theory and examples of drama and dramaturgy as methods of exploration and evaluation in user-centered design.
- Alan F. Newell, Alex Carmichael, Maggie Morgan, Anna Dickinson:
The use of theatre in requirements gathering and usability studies.
- Ylva Fernaeus, Jakob Tholander:
Designing for programming as joint performances among groups of children.
- Carlo Jacucci:
Guiding design with approaches to masked performance.
- Martin Schrepp, Theo Held, Bettina Laugwitz:
The influence of hedonic quality on the attractiveness of user interfaces of business management software.
- David Dinka, James M. Nyce, Toomas Timpka:
The need for transparency and rationale in automated systems.
- Seung-Hun Yoo, Wan Chul Yoon:
Modeling users' task performance on the mobile device: PC convergence system.
- Doroteo Torre Toledano, Rubén Fernández Pozo, Álvaro Hernández Trapote, Luis A. Hernández Gómez:
Usability evaluation of multi-modal biometric verification systems.
- Jan-Maarten Luursema, Willem B. Verwey, Piet Kommers, Robert H. Geelkerken, Hans J. Vos:
Optimizing conditions for computer-assisted anatomical learning.
- Mark Blythe, Peter C. Wright:
Pastiche scenarios: Fiction as a resource for user centred design.
December 2006 Special Issue:
Symbiotic Performance between Humans and Intelligent Systems
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:42:22 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Martha E. Crosby, Jean Scholtz, Paul Ward:
Special issue of interacting with computers: Symbiotic performance between humans and intelligent systems.
- David W. Eccles, Paul T. Groth:
Agent coordination and communication in sociotechnological systems: Design and measurement issues.
- Jean Scholtz, Emile L. Morse, Michelle Potts Steves:
Evaluation metrics and methodologies for user-centered evaluation of intelligent systems.
- Wai-Tat Fu, Daniel Bothell, Scott Douglass, Craig Haimson, Myeong-Ho Sohn, John R. Anderson:
Toward a real-time model-based training system.
- Bradley J. Betts, Kim Binsted, Charles Jorgensen:
Small-vocabulary speech recognition using surface electromyography.