- Kostas Stathis, Patrick Purcell:
Intelligence and interaction in community-based systems (Part 2).
- Mark Witkowski, Brendan Neville, Jeremy Pitt:
Agent mediated retailing in the connected local community.
- Yugyung Lee, Quddus Chong:
Multi-agent systems support for Community-Based Learning.
- Claudia Roda, Albert A. Angehrn, Thierry Nabeth, Liana Razmerita:
Using conversational agents to support the adoption of knowledge sharing practices.
- Elaine M. Raybourn, Nicholas J. Kings, John Davies:
Adding cultural signposts in adaptive community-based virtual environments.
- Irma Alm:
Designing interactive interfaces: theoretical consideration of the complexity of standards and guidelines, and the difference between evolving and formalised systems.
- Clive Fencott, Paul van Schaik, Jonathan Ling, Mohammed Shafiullah:
The effects of movement of attractors and pictorial content of rewards on users' behaviour in virtual environments: an empirical study in the framework of perceptual opportunities.
- Panos Markopoulos, Mathilde M. Bekker:
Interaction design and children.
- Juan Pablo Hourcade, Benjamin B. Bederson, Allison Druin, Anne Rose, Allison Farber, Yoshifumi Takayama:
The International Children's Digital Library: viewing digital books online.
- Sara Price, Yvonne Rogers, Michael Scaife, Danae Stanton, Helen Neale:
Using 'tangibles' to promote novel forms of playful learning.
- Mathilde M. Bekker, Julie Beusmans, David V. Keyson, Peter Lloyd:
KidReporter: a user requirements gathering technique for designing with children.
- Johanna Höysniemi, Perttu Hämäläinen, Laura Turkki:
Using peer tutoring in evaluating the usability of a physically interactive computer game with children.
- Panos Markopoulos, Mathilde M. Bekker:
On the assessment of usability testing methods for children.
- Alistair G. Sutcliffe:
Symbiosis and synergy? scenarios, task analysis and reuse of HCI knowledge.
- Ji-Ye Mao, Y. W. Leung:
Exploring the potential of unobtrusive proactive task support.
- Gaëlle Calvary, Joëlle Coutaz, David Thevenin, Quentin Limbourg, Laurent Bouillon, Jean Vanderdonckt:
A Unifying Reference Framework for multi-target user interfaces.
- Rémi Bastide, David Navarre, Philippe A. Palanque:
A tool-supported design framework for safety critical interactive systems.
- Kris Luyten, Tom Van Laerhoven, Karin Coninx, Frank Van Reeth:
Runtime transformations for modal independent user interface migration.
- Fabio Paternò, Carmen Santoro:
A unified method for designing interactive systems adaptable to mobile and stationary platforms.
- Robin R. Penner, Erik S. Steinmetz:
Implementation of automated interaction design with collaborative models.
- Andy Cockburn, Matthew Smith:
Hidden messages: evaluating the efficiency of code elision in program navigation.
- Jean-François Rouet:
What was I looking for? The influence of task specificity and prior knowledge on students' search strategies in hypertext.
- Gitte Lindgaard, Cathy Dudek:
What is this evasive beast we call user satisfaction?.
- Carl Åborg, Bengt L. Sandblad, Jan Gulliksen, Magnus Lif:
Integrating work environment considerations into usability evaluation methods - the ADA approach.
1 August 2003
- Fabio Paternò:
Understanding interaction with mobile devices.
- Matt Jones, George Buchanan, Harold W. Thimbleby:
Improving web search on small screen devices.
- Emmanuel Dubois, Philip D. Gray, Laurence Nigay:
ASUR++: Supporting the design of mobile mixed systems.
- Jani Mäntyjärvi, Tapio Seppänen:
Adapting applications in handheld devices using fuzzy context information.
- Gustav Öquist, Mikael Goldstein:
Towards an improved readability on mobile devices: evaluating adaptive rapid serial visual presentation.
- Justin Lin, Robert Laddaga, Hirohisa Naito:
Personal location agent for communicating entities (PLACE).
- Alistair G. Sutcliffe, Stephen Fickas, McKay Moore Sohlberg, Laurie A. Ehlhardt:
Investigating the usability of assistive user interfaces.
- Keith S. Jones, Matthew Middendorf, Grant R. McMillan, Gloria Calhoun, Joel Warm:
Comparing mouse and steady-state visual evoked response-based control.
- Inger Boivie, Carl Åborg, Jenny Persson, Mats Löfberg:
Why usability gets lost or usability in in-house software development.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:42:22 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)