January - February 1993
- N. J. C. Strachan:
Recognition of fish species by colour and shape.
- Ze-Nian Li, B. Yao, Frank Tong:
Linear generalized Hough transform and its parallelization.
- David C. Mason, C. J. Oddy, A. J. Rye, Sarah B. M. Bell, M. Illingworth, K. Preedy, C. Angelikaki, E. Pearson:
Spatial database manager for a multi-source image understanding system.
- Majid Mirmehdi, T. J. Ellis:
Parallel approach to tracking edge segments in dynamic scenes.
- Robert R. Goldberg:
Pose determination of parameterized object models from a monocular image.
- D. C. Hogg:
Special issue: British Machine Vision Conference 1992.
- Philip H. S. Torr, David W. Murray:
Statistical detection of independent movement from a moving camera.
- Charles Wiles, M. R. B. Forshaw:
Recognition of volcanoes on Venus using correlation methods.
- Jiri Matas, Josef Kittler:
Junction detection using probabilistic relaxation.
- T. N. Tan, Keith D. Baker, Geoffrey D. Sullivan:
3D structure and motion estimation from 2D image sequences.
- Kok Cheong Wong, Josef Kittler:
Recognizing polyhedral objects from a single perspective view.
- Peter H. Welch, David C. Wood:
Image tracking in real-time: a transputer emulation of some early mammalian vision processes.
- David Sinclair, Andrew Blake, S. Smith, Charlie Rothwell:
Planar region detection and motion recovery.
- Mick Turner, Jim Austin, Nigel M. Allinson, P. Thompson:
Chromosome location and feature extraction using neural networks.
- A. Tai, Josef Kittler, Maria Petrou, Terry Windeatt:
Vanishing point detection.
- D. C. Douglas Hung:
3D scene modelling by sinusoid encoded illumination.
- Michael Vassilakopoulos, Yannis Manolopoulos, K. Economou:
Overlapping quadtrees for the representation of similar images.
- Chang-Keng Lin, Kuo-Chin Fan, Frank Tze-Pa Lee:
Online recognition by deviation-expansion model and A* algorithm-based matching.
- Karl Rohr, Christoph Schnörr:
An efficient approach to the identification of characteristic intensity variations.
- V. Srinivasan, Y. K. Han, S. H. Ong:
Image reconstruction by a Hopfield neural network.
- Kanti V. Mardia, N. M. Ghali, T. J. Hainsworth, M. Howes, N. Sheehy:
Techniques for online gesture recognition on workstations.
- Shiu Yin Yuen, Tze Shan L. Lam, Nang Kwok D. Leung:
Connective hough transform.
July - August 1993
- Jan Cornelis:
Medical image processing.
- Robert Cromartie, Stephen M. Pizer:
Structure-sensitive adaptive contrast enhancement methods and their evaluation.
- Rudi Verbeeck, Dirk Vandermeulen, J. Michiels, Paul Suetens, Guy Marchal, J. Gybels, B. Nuttin:
Computer assisted stereotactic neurosurgery.
- Rudi Deklerck, Jan Cornelis, M. Bister:
Segmentation of medical images.
- Euripides G. M. Petrakis, Stelios C. Orphanoudakis:
Methodology for the representation, indexing and retrieval of images by content.
- Dirk Tombeur, Axel Bossuyt, Frank Deconinck:
Workstation environment for image processing in nuclear medicine.
- E. R. Davies:
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:42:15 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)