- Henk Jonkers, Marc M. Lankhorst, Hugo W. L. ter Doest, Farhad Arbab, Hans Bosma, Roel Wieringa:
Enterprise architecture: Management tool and blueprint for the organisation.
- Frank G. Goethals, Monique Snoeck, Wilfried Lemahieu, Jacques Vandenbulcke:
Management and enterprise architecture click: The FAD(E)E framework.
- Åsa Lindström, Pontus Johnson, Erik Johansson, Mathias Ekstedt, Mårten Simonsson:
A survey on CIO concerns-do enterprise architecture frameworks support them?
- Gerrit Versteeg, Harry Bouwman:
Business architecture: A new paradigm to relate business strategy to ICT.
- Danny Greefhorst, Henk Koning, Hans van Vliet:
The many faces of architectural descriptions.
- Pavel Balabko, Alain Wegmann:
Systemic classification of concern-based design methods in the context of enterprise architecture.
- Ali Fatolahi, Fereidoon Shams:
An investigation into applying UML to the Zachman framework.
- Chin-Feng Lee, S. Wesley Changchien, Wei-Tse Wang, Jau-Ji Shen:
A data mining approach to database compression.
- Nong Ye, Toni Farley, Deepak Lakshminarasimhan:
An attack-norm separation approach for detecting cyber attacks.
- Levent V. Orman:
Optimum design of electronic communities as economic entities.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, Kendall Giles:
Splitting methods for decision tree induction: An exploration of the relative performance of two entropy-based families.
- Mengistu Kifle, Victor Wacham A. Mbarika, Pratim Datta:
Interplay of cost and adoption of tele-medicine in Sub-Saharan Africa: The case of tele-cardiology in Ethiopia.
- Qing Hu, C. Derrick Huang:
The rise and fall of the competitive local exchange carriers in the U.S.: An institutional perspective.
- Jaeki Song, Yong Jin Kim:
Social influence process in the acceptance of a virtual community service.
September 2006 Special Issue:
Web and Distributed Information Systems. Guest Editors:
Kuo-Ming Chao and Ying Huang
- Muhammad Younas, Kuo-Ming Chao, Ying Huang:
Web and distributed information systems: Special issue of the journal of information systems frontiers.
- Hiroyuki Morohoshi, Runhe Huang, Jianhua Ma:
A user-friendly platform for developing and accessing grid services.
- Kenichi Watanabe, Tomoya Enokido, Makoto Takizawa:
Satisfiability and trustworthiness of acquaintances in peer-to-peer overlay networks.
- Irfan Awan:
Mobility management for m-commerce requests in wireless cellular networks.
- Leonard Barolli, Akio Koyama, Arjan Durresi, Giuseppe De Marco:
A web-based e-learning system for increasing study efficiency by stimulating learner's motivation.
- Yinsheng Li, Xiaohua Lu, Kuo-Ming Chao, Ying Huang, Muhammad Younas:
The realization of service-oriented e-Marketplaces.
- Jane Yung-jen Hsu, Kwei-Jay Lin, Tsung-Hsiang Chang, Chien-Ju Ho, Han-Shen Huang, Wan-rong Jih:
Parameter learning of personalized trust models in broker-based distributed trust management.
December 2006 Economic Aspects of Information Security
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:58 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)