- Yinsheng Li, Shiwa S. Fu, Jen-Yao Chung, Kuo-Ming Chao:
Emerging technologies for e-business engineering.
- Valbona Barolli, Heihachiro Fukuda, Leonard Barolli, Makoto Takizawa:
An enhanced network service pricing model considering network externalities.
- Yan Wang, Duncan S. Wong, Kwei-Jay Lin, Vijay Varadharajan:
Evaluating transaction trust and risk levels in peer-to-peer e-commerce environments.
- Joe Zou, Christopher J. Pavlovski:
Control case approach to record and model non-functional requirements.
- Muhammad Younas, Irfan Awan, Kuo-Ming Chao, Jen-Yao Chung:
Priority scheduling service for E-commerce web servers.
- Wei-Tek Tsai, Xinyu Zhou, Xiao Wei:
A policy enforcement framework for verification and control of service collaboration.
- Frada Burstein, Clyde W. Holsapple:
New horizons at the core of information systems: decision support system advances.
- Patrick Humphreys, Garrick Jones:
The decision hedgehog for creative decision making.
- Sulin Ba, Karl Reiner Lang, Andrew B. Whinston:
Compositional enterprise modeling and decision support.
- David Ríos Insua, Gregory E. Kersten, Jesus Rios, Carlos Grima:
Towards decision support for participatory democracy.
- James R. Marsden:
The Internet and DSS: massive, real-time data availability is changing the DSS landscape.
- Fidan Boylu, Haldun Aytug, Gary J. Koehler:
Systems for strategic learning.
September 2008 Special Issue on WeB 2006
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:56 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Chau, Daniel Zeng, Mohan Tanniru:
Editorial: special issue on WeB 2006.
- Weijun Zheng, Xiaoqing Wang:
An explorative study of industry influences: on vertical e-marketplaces' adoption of e-procurement auction.
- Nitza Geri, Niv Ahituv:
A Theory of Constraints approach to interorganizational systems implementation.
- Judith Gebauer, Ya Tang, Chaiwat Baimai:
User requirements of mobile technology: results from a content analysis of user reviews.
- Surendra Sarnikar, J. Leon Zhao:
Pattern-based knowledge workflow automation: concepts and issues.
- Yu-wei Sung, Lina Zhou:
The effects of alliance information on Web service composition.
- Chen-Huei Chou, Atish P. Sinha, Huimin Zhao:
A text mining approach to Internet abuse detection.