- Elie Elia, Louis A. Lefebvre, Élisabeth Lefebvre:
Focus of B-to-B e-commerce initiatives and related benefits in manufacturing small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- Daniel Dajun Zeng, James C. Cox, Moshe Dror:
Coordination of purchasing and bidding activities across posted offer and auction markets.
- Tse-Ming Tsai, Wen-Shih Huang, Ching-Chung Chang, Fu-Tsang Wu, Seng-cho Timothy Chou:
eXFlow: a Web Services-compliant system for supporting B2B process integration.
- Nelson F. Granados, Alok Gupta, Robert J. Kauffman:
IT-enabled transparent electronic markets: the case of the air travel industry.
- Ulrich Frank, Carola Lange:
E-MEMO: a method to support the development of customized electronic commerce systems.
- Michael Zapf, Ute Lindheimer, Armin Heinzl:
The myth of accelerating business processes through parallel job designs.
- Daniel Veit, Christof Weinhardt:
Enterprise, applications and services in the finance industry.
- Alexander Felfernig, Klaus Isak, Gerold Kreutler, Thomas Kruggel, Erich Teppan:
Knowledge representations for the interactive selling of financial services.
- Matthias Kunzelmann, Juho Mäkiö:
Innovative order types as success factors in stock exchange competition.
- Fethi A. Rabhi, Hairong Yu, Feras T. Dabous, Sunny Y. Wu:
A service-oriented architecture for financial business processes.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:56 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Christina LaComb, John Interrante, Kareem S. Aggour:
Monitoring key company events through deliberative learning.
- Lei Chi, Clyde W. Holsapple, Cidambi Srinivasan:
The linkage between IOS use and competitive action: a competitive dynamics perspective.
- Robert Winter, Elmar J. Sinz:
- Gerold Riempp, Stephan Gieffers-Ankel:
Application portfolio management: a decision-oriented view of enterprise architecture.
- Carolyn Strano, Qamar Rehmani:
The role of the enterprise architect.
- Alain Wegmann, Lam-Son Lê, Gil Regev, Bryan Wood:
Enterprise modeling using the foundation concepts of the RM-ODP ISO/ITU standard.
- Magnus Gammelgård, Mårten Simonsson, Åsa Lindström:
An IT management assessment framework: evaluating enterprise architecture scenarios.