- Yaohua Chen, Yiyu Yao:
A multiview approach for intelligent data analysis based on data operators.
- Qingzhong Liu, Andrew H. Sung, Bernardete Ribeiro, Mingzhen Wei, Zhongxue Chen, Jianyun Xu:
Image complexity and feature mining for steganalysis of least significant bit matching steganography.
- Hyung Jun Ahn:
A new similarity measure for collaborative filtering to alleviate the new user cold-starting problem.
- Shihong Du, Qimin Qin, Qiao Wang, Haijian Ma:
Evaluating structural and topological consistency of complex regions with broad boundaries in multi-resolution spatial databases.
- Tianming Hu, Sam Yuan Sung, Hui Xiong, Qian Fu:
Discovery of maximum length frequent itemsets.
- Youngmi Yoon, Jongchan Lee, Sanghyun Park, Sangjay Bien, Hyun Cheol Chung, Sun Young Rha:
Direct integration of microarrays for selecting informative genes and phenotype classification.
- Wong Li Yun, U. Rajendra Acharya, Y. V. Venkatesh, Caroline Chee, Lim Choo Min, E. Y. K. Ng:
Identification of different stages of diabetic retinopathy using retinal optical images.
- Chutima Pisarn, Thanaruk Theeramunkong:
Thai spelling analysis for automatic spelling speech recognition.
- Chi-Cheng Cheng, Gwo-Long Lin:
Acquisition of translational motion by the parallel trinocular.
- Masaharu Munetomo, Naoya Murao, Kiyoshi Akama:
Introducing assignment functions to Bayesian optimization algorithms.
- Jelena Ignjatovic, Miroslav Ciric, Stojan Bogdanovic:
Determinization of fuzzy automata with membership values in complete residuated lattices.
- Yuhua Qian, Jiye Liang, Deyu Li, Haiyun Zhang, Chuangyin Dang:
Measures for evaluating the decision performance of a decision table in rough set theory.
- Rogemar S. Mamon, Christina Erlwein, R. Bhushan Gopaluni:
Adaptive signal processing of asset price dynamics with predictability analysis.
- Hao-Rung Chung, Wei-Chi Ku:
Three weaknesses in a simple three-party key exchange protocol.
- Yu-Fang Chung, Hsiu-Hui Lee, Feipei Lai, Tzer-Shyong Chen:
Access control in user hierarchy based on elliptic curve cryptosystem.
- Shundong Li, Daoshun Wang, Yiqi Dai, Ping Luo:
Symmetric cryptographic solution to Yao's millionaires' problem and an evaluation of secure multiparty computations.
- Tzong-Sun Wu, Chien-Lung Hsu, Kuo-Yu Tsai, Han-Yu Lin, Tzong-Chen Wu:
Convertible multi-authenticated encryption scheme.
- Wei Zhang, Pepe Siy:
An efficient design of residue to binary converter for four moduli set (2n-1, 2n+1, 22n-2, 22n+1-3) based on new CRT II.
- Yuan Li:
Results on rotation symmetric polynomials over GF(p).
- Yue-Shi Lee, Show-Jane Yen:
Incremental and interactive mining of web traversal patterns.
- Xiao Long Xin, Ti Yao Li, Jing Hua Lu:
On derivations of lattices.
- Chang-Sup Park, Soyeon Park:
Efficient execution of composite Web services exchanging intensional data.
- Jianxi Fan, Xiaohua Jia:
Edge-pancyclicity and path-embeddability of bijective connection graphs.
- Eui-nam Huh, Hyunseung Choo:
Performance enhancement of TCP in high-speed networks.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Using trapezoids for representing granular objects: Applications to learning and OWA aggregation.
- Dongrui Wu, Jerry M. Mendel:
A vector similarity measure for linguistic approximation: Interval type-2 and type-1 fuzzy sets.
- Xiaodong Pan, Yang Xu:
Lattice implication ordered semigroups.
- Dechao Li, Zhong-ke Shi, Yongming Li:
Sufficient and necessary conditions for Boolean fuzzy systems as universal approximators.
- Jianming Zhan, Bijan Davvaz, K. P. Shum:
A new view of fuzzy hypernear-rings.
- Hae Kyung Kim, Jin Hee Yoon, Ying Li:
Asymptotic properties of least squares estimation with fuzzy observations.
- Zeshui Xu:
Group decision making based on multiple types of linguistic preference relations.
- E. E. Ammar:
On solutions of fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming with applications in portfolio problem.
- Dogan Özgen, Semih Önüt, Bahadir Gülsün, Umut Rifat Tuzkaya, Gülfem Tuzkaya:
A two-phase possibilistic linear programming methodology for multi-objective supplier evaluation and order allocation problems.
- Amin Ghodousian, Esmaile Khorram:
Fuzzy linear optimization in the presence of the fuzzy relation inequality constraints with max-min composition.
- Daowu Pei:
Unified full implication algorithms of fuzzy reasoning.
- Kuo-liang Lee, Shu-chen Lin:
A fuzzy quantified SWOT procedure for environmental evaluation of an international distribution center.
- Sang-Eon Han:
Equivalent (k0, k1)-covering and generalized digital lifting.
- Teimuraz Tsabadze:
The reduction of binary fuzzy relations and its applications.
- Jiashun Zhang, Ruiqing Zhao, Wansheng Tang:
Fuzzy age-dependent replacement policy and SPSA algorithm based-on fuzzy simulation.
February 2008 Special Issue "Ambient Intelligence"
- Athanasios V. Vasilakos:
Special Issue: Ambient Intelligence.
- Stephen Keegan, Gregory M. P. O'Hare, Michael J. O'Grady:
Easishop: Ambient intelligence assists everyday shopping.
- Anton Nijholt:
Google home: Experience, support and re-experience of social home activities.
- Giovanni Acampora, Vincenzo Loia:
A proposal of ubiquitous fuzzy computing for Ambient Intelligence.
- Steffen Pauws, Wim Verhaegh, Mark Vossen:
Music playlist generation by adapted simulated annealing.
- Magy Seif El-Nasr, Athanasios V. Vasilakos:
DigitalBeing - using the environment as an expressive medium for dance.
- Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Wei Liu, Ta Huynh Duy Nguyen, Tran Cong Thien Qui, Li Cheng Chen, Clara Boj Tovar, Diego J. Díaz, Adrian David Cheok, Georgios Marentakis:
Interactive theatre via mixed reality and Ambient Intelligence.
- Seung-Woo Kim, Sanghyun Park, Jung-Im Won, Sang-Wook Kim:
Privacy preserving data mining of sequential patterns for network traffic data.
- Cheng-Jung Tsai, Chien-I Lee, Wei-Pang Yang:
A discretization algorithm based on Class-Attribute Contingency Coefficient.
- Jen-der Day, Jeng-Shyang Pan:
A new measure of index assignment in dynamic channels.
- Shanshan Duan:
Certificateless undeniable signature scheme.
- Rongxing Lu, Xiaodong Lin, Zhenfu Cao, Jun Shao, Xiaohui Liang:
New (t, n) threshold directed signature scheme with provable security.
- Jianhong Zhang, Jane Mao:
A novel ID-based designated verifier signature scheme.
- Jun Gao, Tengjiao Wang, Dongqing Yang:
XFlat: Query-friendly encrypted XML view publishing.
- Tsung-Chi Lin, Dyi-Rong Duh:
Constructing vertex-disjoint paths in (n, k)-star graphs.
- Shahram Latifi, Ebrahim Saberinia, Xialong Wu:
Robustness of star graph network under link failure.
- Tongjiang Yan, Li Hong, Guozhen Xiao:
The linear complexity of new generalized cyclotomic binary sequences of order four.
- Ronald R. Yager, Dimitar Filev:
Summarizing data using a similarity based mountain method.
- Seyed Mahmoud Taheri:
C-fuzzy numbers and a dual of extension principle.
- Qiang Luo, Wenqiang Yang, Dongyun Yi:
Kernel shapes of fuzzy sets in fuzzy systems for function approximation.
- Erdal Kiliç:
Diagnosability of fuzzy discrete event systems.
- Chen-Chia Chuang:
Extended support vector interval regression networks for interval input-output data.
- Tong-Jun Li, Wen-Xiu Zhang:
Rough fuzzy approximations on two universes of discourse.
- Fei Han, Qing-Hua Ling, De-Shuang Huang:
Modified constrained learning algorithms incorporating additional functional constraints into neural networks.
- Qun-Liang Zhang, Yu-Geng Xi:
An efficient model predictive controller with pole placement.
- Javier Sanchis, Miguel A. Martínez, Xavier Blasco Ferragud:
Integrated multiobjective optimization and a priori preferences using genetic algorithms.
- Luciano Sánchez, José Ramón Villar:
Obtaining transparent models of chaotic systems with multi-objective simulated annealing algorithms.
- Huaxiang Zhang, Jing Lu:
Adaptive evolutionary programming based on reinforcement learning.
- Theodore Dalamagas, Alexandra Meliou, Timos K. Sellis:
Modeling and manipulating the structure of hierarchical schemas for the web.
- A. R. Tawil, Matthew Montebello, R. Bahsoon, W. A. Gray, N. J. Fiddian:
Interschema correspondence establishment in a cooperative OWL-based multi-information server grid environment.
- Long-Sheng Chen, Fei-Hao Hsu, Mu-Chen Chen, Yuan-Chia Hsu:
Developing recommender systems with the consideration of product profitability for sellers.
- I-En Liao, Kuo-Fong Kao:
Enhancing the accuracy of WLAN-based location determination systems using predicted orientation information.
- Qiang Zhu, San-Yang Liu, Min Xu:
On conditional diagnosability of the folded hypercubes.
- Tongjiang Yan, Bingjia Huang, Guozhen Xiao:
Cryptographic properties of some binary generalized cyclotomic sequences with the length p2.
- Yu-Jie Wang, Hsuan-Shih Lee:
A clustering method to identify representative financial ratios.
- Yan-Ping Jiang, Zhi-Ping Fan, Jian Ma:
A method for group decision making with multi-granularity linguistic assessment information.
- Kiam Tian Seow, Kwang Mong Sim:
Collaborative assignment using belief-desire-intention agent modeling and negotiation with speedup strategies.
- Radko Mesiar, Jana Spirková, Lucia Vavríková:
Weighted aggregation operators based on minimization.
- Han-Liang Huang, Fu-Gui Shi:
L-fuzzy numbers and their properties.
- Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi, Adel Alaeddini, I. Burhan Türksen:
A hybrid fuzzy adaptive sampling - Run rules for Shewhart control charts.
- Zhi-Ren Tsai, Yau-Zen Chang, Jiing-Dong Hwang, Jye Lee:
Robust fuzzy stabilization of dithered chaotic systems using island-based random optimization algorithm.
- M. Duran Toksari:
Taylor series approach to fuzzy multiobjective linear fractional programming.
- Yunjie Zhang, Weina Wang, Xiaona Zhang, Yi Li:
A cluster validity index for fuzzy clustering.
- Xibei Yang, Jingyu Yang, Chen Wu, Dongjun Yu:
Dominance-based rough set approach and knowledge reductions in incomplete ordered information system.
- Jinfu Liu, Qinghua Hu, Daren Yu:
A weighted rough set based method developed for class imbalance learning.
- A. Bayar, S. Ekmekçi, Z. Akça:
A note on fibered projective plane geometry.
- Yu-Chu Tian, David Levy:
Compensation for control packet dropout in networked control systems.
- Alexandru Mihai Bica:
Error estimation in the approximation of the solution of nonlinear fuzzy Fredholm integral equations.
- Ali Abbasi Molai, Esmaile Khorram:
An algorithm for solving fuzzy relation equations with max-T composition operator.
- Tofigh Allahviranloo, E. Ahmady, N. Ahmady:
Nth-order fuzzy linear differential equations.
- Yau-Tarng Juang, Yun-Tien Chang, Chih-Peng Huang:
Design of fuzzy PID controllers using modified triangular membership functions.
- Wenyi Zeng, Ping Guo:
Normalized distance, similarity measure, inclusion measure and entropy of interval-valued fuzzy sets and their relationship.
- Osman Kazanci, Bijan Davvaz:
On the structure of rough prime (primary) ideals and rough fuzzy prime (primary) ideals in commutative rings.
- Wei-Zhi Wu:
Attribute reduction based on evidence theory in incomplete decision systems.
- Ki K. Lee, Wan C. Yoon:
A classifier learning system using a coevolution method for deflection yoke misconvergence pattern classification problem.
- Yong Wang, Xiaofeng Liao, Di Xiao, Kwok-Wo Wong:
One-way hash function construction based on 2D coupled map lattices.
- Hsi-Chung Lin, Sung-Ming Yen, Yi-Hsiung Huang:
Security reconsideration of the Huang-Wang nominative signature.
- Alfredo De Santis, Anna Lisa Ferrara, Barbara Masucci:
An attack on a payment scheme.
- Mathieu Serrurier, Henri Prade:
Improving inductive logic programming by using simulated annealing.
- Deja Hepziba Francis, Sanjay Kumar Madria, Chaman L. Sabharwal:
A scalable constraint-based Q-hash indexing for moving objects.
- Hyo-Sang Lim, Kyu-Young Whang, Yang-Sae Moon:
Similar sequence matching supporting variable-length and variable-tolerance continuous queries on time-series data stream.
- Fabrizio Angiulli, Eugenio Cesario, Clara Pizzuti:
Random walk biclustering for microarray data.
- Enhong Chen, Huanhuan Cao, Qing Li, Tieyun Qian:
Efficient strategies for tough aggregate constraint-based sequential pattern mining.
- Ben Zhang, John C. Lusth:
Computing with random quantum dot repulsion.
- Dongmin Choi, Okbin Lee, Ilyong Chung:
A parallel routing algorithm on recursive cube of rings networks employing Hamiltonian circuit Latin square.
- Robert Meolic, Tatjana Kapus, Zmago Brezocnik:
ACTLW - An action-based computation tree logic with unless operator.
- Kai-Yuan Cai, Zhao Dong, Ke Liu:
Software testing processes as a linear dynamic system.
- Di Xiao, Xiaofeng Liao, Shaojiang Deng:
Using time-stamp to improve the security of a chaotic maps-based key agreement protocol.
- Yifeng Yin, Xinshe Li, Yupu Hu:
Fast S-box security mechanism research based on the polymorphic cipher.
- S. S. Manvi, M. S. Kakkasageri:
Multicast routing in mobile ad hoc networks by using a multiagent system.
- Shang-Ming Zhou, John Q. Gan, Francisco Sepulveda:
Classifying mental tasks based on features of higher-order statistics from EEG signals in brain-computer interface.
- Wen-Liang Hung, Miin-Shen Yang:
On the J-divergence of intuitionistic fuzzy sets with its application to pattern recognition.
- Guilong Liu:
Generalized rough sets over fuzzy lattices.
- Mohamed Abd El-Hady Kassem:
Stability of vector optimization problems with fuzzy weights in the objective functions and fuzzy matrix parameters in the constraints.
- Jiuxiang Dong, Guang-Hong Yang:
State feedback control of continuous-time T-S fuzzy systems via switched fuzzy controllers.
- Ming-Ying Hsiao, Tzuu-Hseng S. Li, Jia-Zhen Lee, Chan-Hong Chao, Shun-Hung Tsai:
Design of interval type-2 fuzzy sliding-mode controller.
- Metin Dagdeviren, Ihsan Yüksel:
Developing a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP) model for behavior-based safety management.
- Pankaj Gupta, Mukesh Kumar Mehlawat, Anand Saxena:
Asset portfolio optimization using fuzzy mathematical programming.
- Rosana Rodríguez-López:
Comparison results for fuzzy differential equations.
- Tofigh Allahviranloo, N. Ahmady, E. Ahmady:
Erratum to "Numerical solution of fuzzy differential equations by predictor-corrector method" [Inf Sci 177 (7) (2007) 1633-1647].
- Stacie C. Petter, Vijay Vaishnavi:
Facilitating experience reuse among software project managers.
- Wei-Yi Liu, Kun Yue, Shuang-Xian Liu, Yin-Bo Sun:
Qualitative-probabilistic-network-based modeling of temporal causalities and its application to feedback loop identification.
- Jun-Bao Li, Jeng-Shyang Pan, Shu-Chuan Chu:
Kernel class-wise locality preserving projection.
- Zhang Lei, Li Ren-hou:
Designing of classifiers based on immune principles and fuzzy rules.
- Feng-Hsu Wang:
On discovery of soft associations with "most" fuzzy quantifier for item promotion applications.
- Minghao Chen, Congxin Wu, Xiaoping Xue, Guoqing Liu:
On fuzzy boundary value problems.
- Wang Huisong, Wang Jun, Du Qun, Zeng Guihua:
A new approach to constructing CSS codes based on factor graphs.
- Yassir Nawaz, Guang Gong:
WG: A family of stream ciphers with designed randomness properties.
- Barnabás Bede:
Note on "Numerical solutions of fuzzy differential equations by predictor-corrector method".
- Ibrahim Ozkan, I. Burhan Türksen, Naci Canpolat:
A currency crisis and its perception with fuzzy C-means.
- Jun Yoneyama:
Robust stability and stabilizing controller design of fuzzy systems with discrete and distributed delays.
- Saeid Abbasbandy, M. Otadi, M. Mosleh:
Numerical solution of a system of fuzzy polynomials by fuzzy neural network.
- Bih-Sheue Shieh:
Infinite fuzzy relation equations with continuous t-norms.
- Zengtai Gong, Bingzhen Sun, Degang Chen:
Rough set theory for the interval-valued fuzzy information systems.
- Jianhua Dai:
Rough 3-valued algebras.
- Matthias Delafontaine, Nico Van de Weghe, Peter Bogaert, Philippe De Maeyer:
Qualitative relations between moving objects in a network changing its topological relations.
- Joseph Anderson, Lang Hong:
Sensor Resource Management driven by threat projection and priorities.
- Jiuping Xu, Qiang Liu, Rui Wang:
A class of multi-objective supply chain networks optimal model under random fuzzy environment and its application to the industry of Chinese liquor.
- Yu-Fang Chung, Zhen Yu Wu, Tzer-Shyong Chen:
Unconditionally secure cryptosystems based on quantum cryptography.
- Benlian Xu, Qinglan Chen, Zhengyi Wu, Zhiquan Wang:
Analysis and approximation of performance bound for two-observer bearings-only tracking.
- Ran Liu, Qingsheng Zhu, Xiaoyan Xu, Liou Zhi, Hongtao Xie, Jun Yang, Xiaoyun Zhang:
Stereo effect of image converted from planar.
- Sang-Eon Han:
Comparison among digital fundamental groups and its applications.
- Sergio Ilarri, Eduardo Mena, Arantza Illarramendi:
Using cooperative mobile agents to monitor distributed and dynamic environments.
- Zhen He, Byung Suk Lee, Xiaoyang Sean Wang:
Aggregation in sensor networks with a user-provided quality of service goal.
- Javier Echanobe, Inés del Campo, Guillermo Bosque:
An adaptive neuro-fuzzy system for efficient implementations.
- Yu Liu, Yi Zhang, Yong Gao:
GNet: A generalized network model and its applications in qualitative spatial reasoning.
- Adriano O. Andrade, Peter Kyberd, Slawomir J. Nasuto:
The application of the Hilbert spectrum to the analysis of electromyographic signals.
- Chuangxia Huang, Yigang He, Lihong Huang, Wenji Zhu:
pth moment stability analysis of stochastic recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Junhua Zhang, Yuanyuan Wang:
A rough margin based support vector machine.
- Zhonglong Zheng, Jia Jiong, Duanmu Chunjiang, XinHong Liu, Jie Yang:
Facial feature localization based on an improved active shape model.
- Feilong Liu:
An efficient centroid type-reduction strategy for general type-2 fuzzy logic system.
- Changzhong Wang, Congxin Wu, Degang Chen:
A systematic study on attribute reduction with rough sets based on general binary relations.
- Massoud Hadian Dehkordi, Samaneh Mashhadi:
New efficient and practical verifiable multi-secret sharing schemes.
- Shesheng Gao, Zhihua Feng, Yongmin Zhong, Bijan Shirinzadeh:
Random weighting estimation of parameters in generalized Gaussian distribution.
- Guohong Fu, Chunyu Kit, Jonathan J. Webster:
Chinese word segmentation as morpheme-based lexical chunking.
- Pascual Castelló, Mateu Sbert, Miguel Chover, Miquel Feixas:
Viewpoint-based simplification using f-divergences.
- Om Parkash, P. K. Sharma, Renuka Mahajan:
New measures of weighted fuzzy entropy and their applications for the study of maximum weighted fuzzy entropy principle.
- Qiang Dong, Xiaofan Yang, Juan Zhao, Yuan Yan Tang:
Embedding a family of disjoint 3D meshes into a crossed cube.
- Xuetao Wei, Lei Guo, Xingwei Wang, Qingyang Song, Lemin Li:
Availability guarantee in survivable WDM mesh networks: A time perspective.
- Hyun-Ho Lee, Eun-Won Yun, Won-Suk Lee:
Attribute-based evaluation of multiple continuous queries for filtering incoming tuples of a data stream.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Chia-Chen Lin, Chia-Hsuan Lin, Yi-Hui Chen:
A novel secret image sharing scheme in color images using small shadow images.
- Lei Zhou, Wei-Zhi Wu:
On generalized intuitionistic fuzzy rough approximation operators.
- Young Bae Jun, Chul Hwan Park:
Applications of soft sets in ideal theory of BCK/BCI-algebras.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, Chin-Chia Wu, Wen-Chiung Lee:
Some scheduling problems with sum-of-processing-times-based and job-position-based learning effects.
- Jean-François Bercher:
On some entropy functionals derived from Rényi information divergence.
- Hong-Cheu Liu, Jeffrey Xu Yu, Weifa Liang:
Safety, domain independence and translation of complex value database queries.
- Guzen Erozel, Nihan Kesim Cicekli, Ilyas Cicekli:
Natural language querying for video databases.
- Mikyung Kang, Dong-In Kang, Jinwoo Suh, Junghoon Lee:
An energy-efficient real-time scheduling scheme on dual-channel networks.
- Okbin Lee, Yeojin Lee, Seongyeol Kim, Sangman Moh, Ilyong Chung:
Application of load balancing based on symmetric balanced incomplete block design to random networks.
- Jung-Sheng Fu:
Hamiltonian connectivity of the WK-recursive network with faulty nodes.
- Lain-Chyr Hwang, Chia-Hsu Kuo, San-Yuan Wang:
Concave piecewise linear service curves and deadline calculations.
- Mikhail Moshkov, Andrzej Skowron, Zbigniew Suraj:
Maximal consistent extensions of information systems relative to their theories.
- S. Suresh, Narasimhan Sundararajan, Paramasivan Saratchandran:
Risk-sensitive loss functions for sparse multi-category classification problems.
- Fathi B. Saidi, Ali Jaballah:
Alternative characterizations for the representation of families of sets by fuzzy sets.
- Ke-ang Fu, Li-xin Zhang:
Strong limit theorems for random sets and fuzzy random sets with slowly varying weights.
- Yixiang Chen, Hengyang Wu:
Domain semantics of possibility computations.
- Yongguo Liu, Zhang Yi, Hong Wu, Mao Ye, Kefei Chen:
A tabu search approach for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem.
- Ying-hui Wang, Xiao-juan Ning, Chun-xia Yang, Qiong-fang Wang:
A method of illumination compensation for human face image based on quotient image.
- Odemir Martinez Bruno, Rodrigo de Oliveira Plotze, Mauricio Falvo, Mário de Castro:
Fractal dimension applied to plant identification.
- Engang Tian, Dong Yue, Chen Peng:
Quantized output feedback control for networked control systems.
- Lotfi A. Zadeh:
Is there a need for fuzzy logic?
- Faheem Ahmed, Luiz Fernando Capretz, J. Samarabandu:
Fuzzy inference system for software product family process evaluation.
- Bingzhen Sun, Zengtai Gong, Degang Chen:
Fuzzy rough set theory for the interval-valued fuzzy information systems.
- Ashish Ghosh, Anindya Halder, Megha Kothari, Susmita Ghosh:
Aggregation pheromone density based data clustering.
- Susana Díaz, José Luis García-Lapresta, Susana Montes:
Consistent models of transitivity for reciprocal preferences on a finite ordinal scale.
- Raphael Chung-Wei Phan, Wei-Chuen Yau, Bok-Min Goi:
Cryptanalysis of simple three-party key exchange protocol (S-3PAKE).
- Matthew S. Gibbs, Graeme C. Dandy, Holger R. Maier:
A genetic algorithm calibration method based on convergence due to genetic drift.
- David Shilane, Jarno Martikainen, Sandrine Dudoit, Seppo J. Ovaska:
A general framework for statistical performance comparison of evolutionary computation algorithms.
- Tzu-Fang Sheu, Nen-Fu Huang, Hsiao Ping Lee:
Hierarchical multi-pattern matching algorithm for network content inspection.
- Jiuping Xu, Yonggang Liu:
Multi-objective decision making model under fuzzy random environment and its application to inventory problems.
- Ibrahim Korkmaz, Hadi Gökçen, Tahsin Çetinyokus:
An analytic hierarchy process and two-sided matching based decision support system for military personnel assignment.
- Shihong Du, Luo Guo, Qiao Wang:
A model for describing and composing direction relations between overlapping and contained regions.
- Fan Zhang, Zhigeng Pan, Kui Cao, Fengbin Zheng, Fangming Wu:
The upper and lower bounds of the information-hiding capacity of digital images.
- Jeng-Jung Wang, Tung-Yang Ho, Daniela Ferrero, Ting-Yi Sung:
Diameter variability of cycles and tori.
- Younho Lee, Heeyoul Kim, Yongsu Park, Hyunsoo Yoon:
An efficient delegation protocol with delegation traceability in the X.509 proxy certificate environment for computational grids.
- Ke Tang, Xin Yao:
Special Issue on "Nature Inspired Problem-Solving".
- Zhenyu Yang, Ke Tang, Xin Yao:
Large scale evolutionary optimization using cooperative coevolution.
- Weishan Dong, Xin Yao:
Unified eigen analysis on multivariate Gaussian based estimation of distribution algorithms.
- Simon T. Powers, Jun He:
A hybrid artificial immune system and Self Organising Map for network intrusion detection.
- Min Zhang, Wenjian Luo, Xufa Wang:
Differential evolution with dynamic stochastic selection for constrained optimization.
- Andrea Arcuri, Xin Yao:
Search based software testing of object-oriented containers.
- Weilin Du, Bin Li:
Multi-strategy ensemble particle swarm optimization for dynamic optimization.
- D. Manivannan, Qiangfeng Jiang, Jianchang Yang, Mukesh Singhal:
A quasi-synchronous checkpointing algorithm that prevents contention for stable storage.
- Abbas Ghaemi Bafghi, Reza Safabakhsh, Babak Sadeghiyan:
Finding the differential characteristics of block ciphers with neural networks.
- Umut Rifat Tuzkaya, Semih Önüt:
A fuzzy analytic network process based approach to transportation-mode selection between Turkey and Germany: A case study.
- Bijan Davvaz, Jianming Zhan, K. P. Shum:
Generalized fuzzy H.
- Daniel S. Yeung, Xizhao Wang, Degang Chen:
Preface: Recent advances in granular computing.
- Suyun Zhao, Eric C. C. Tsang:
On fuzzy approximation operators in attribute reduction with fuzzy rough sets.
- Degang Chen, Wenxia Yang, Fachao Li:
Measures of general fuzzy rough sets on a probabilistic space.
- Xi-Zhao Wang, Jun-Hai Zhai, Shu-Xia Lu:
Induction of multiple fuzzy decision trees based on rough set technique.
- Ju-Sheng Mi, Yee Leung, Hui-Yin Zhao, Tao Feng:
Generalized fuzzy rough sets determined by a triangular norm.
- Mu-Chen Chen, Long-Sheng Chen, Chun-Chin Hsu, Wei-Rong Zeng:
An information granulation based data mining approach for classifying imbalanced data.
- Changzhong Wang, Congxin Wu, Degang Chen, Qinghua Hu, Cong Wu:
Communicating between information systems.
- Ming-Hu Ha, Jing Tian:
The theoretical foundations of statistical learning theory based on fuzzy number samples.
- Bijan Davvaz:
A short note on algebraic T.
- Ciro Castiello, Giovanna Castellano, Anna Maria Fanelli:
- Aybars Ugur:
Path planning on a cuboid using genetic algorithms.
- Carlos Gomes da Silva:
Time series forecasting with a non-linear model and the scatter search meta-heuristic.
- Xiaoni Du, Zhixiong Chen, Guozhen Xiao:
On the linear complexity of some new q.
- Xiaoni Du, Tongjiang Yan, Guozhen Xiao:
Trace representation of some generalized cyclotomic sequences of length pq.
- Estela Saquete, Óscar Ferrández, Sergio Ferrández, Patricio Martínez-Barco, Rafael Muñoz:
Combining automatic acquisition of knowledge with machine learning approaches for multilingual temporal recognition and normalization.
- Joris Vertommen, Frizo A. L. Janssens, Bart De Moor, Joost R. Duflou:
Multiple-vector user profiles in support of knowledge sharing.
- Cheng-Hsiang Liu, Long-Sheng Chen, Chun-Chin Hsu:
An association-based case reduction technique for case-based reasoning.
- Yiyu Yao, Yan Zhao:
Attribute reduction in decision-theoretic rough set models.
- Ruoning Xu, Xiaoyan Zhai:
Optimal models for single-period supply chain problems with fuzzy demand.
- El Houssaine Aghezzaf, Najib M. Najid:
Integrated production planning and preventive maintenance in deteriorating production systems.
- Seong-Jin Park, Kwang-Hyun Cho:
Real-time preemptive scheduling of sporadic tasks based on supervisory control of discrete event systems.
- Jayadeva, Reshma Khemchandani, Suresh Chandra:
Regularized least squares support vector regression for the simultaneous learning of a function and its derivatives.
- Hussein Alzoubi, W. David Pan:
Fast and accurate global motion estimation algorithm using pixel subsampling.
- Ting Yi Chang:
A Convertible Multi-Authenticated Encryption scheme for group communications.
- Chik How Tan:
Secure public-key encryption scheme without random oracles.
- Xianzhong Zhao, Young Bae Jun, Fang Ren:
The semiring of matrices over a finite chain.
- Yunqiang Yin, Hongxing Li:
The characterizations of h.
- Zhudeng Wang, Jin-xuan Fang:
- Jirí Rachunek, Dana Salounová:
Fuzzy filters and fuzzy prime filters of bounded R.
- Xiao-bing Qu, Xue-ping Wang:
Minimization of linear objective functions under the constraints expressed by a system of fuzzy relation equations.
- Yu-Chin Liu, Ping-Yu Hsu, Gwo-Ji Sheen, Steve Ku, Kai-Wen Chang:
Simultaneous determination of view selection and update policy with stochastic query and response time constraints.
- Gae-won You, Seung-won Hwang, Hwanjo Yu:
Supporting personalized ranking over categorical attributes.
- Biao Qin, Shan Wang, Xiaoyong Du, Qiming Chen, Qiuyue Wang:
Graph-based query rewriting for knowledge sharing between peer ontologies.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Wen-Chuan Wu, Yi-Hui Chen:
Joint coding and embedding techniques for multimedia images.
- Radko Mesiar, Endre Pap:
Aggregation of infinite sequences.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Level sets and the extension principle for interval valued fuzzy sets and its application to uncertainty measures.
- Qinghua Hu, Daren Yu, Jinfu Liu, Congxin Wu:
Neighborhood rough set based heterogeneous feature subset selection.
- Dong Qiu, Lan Shu:
Supremum metric on the space of fuzzy sets and common fixed point theorems for fuzzy mappings.
- Violeta Leoreanu Fotea:
The lower and upper approximations in a hypergroup.
- Godfrey C. Onwubolu:
Design of hybrid differential evolution and group method of data handling networks for modeling and prediction.
- Lei Guo, Xingwei Wang, Qingyang Song, Xuetao Wei, Weigang Hou, Ting Yang, Fei Yang:
New insights on survivability in multi-domain optical networks.
- Pierre Loslever, P. Simon, F. Rousseau, Jean-Christophe Popieul:
Using space windowing for a preliminary analysis of complex time data in human component system studies. Examples with eye-tracking in advertising and car/head movements in driving.
- Aziz Sözer, Adnan Yazici, Halit Oguztüzün, Osman Tas:
Modeling and querying fuzzy spatiotemporal databases.
- Hui-Ling Hu, Yen-Liang Chen:
Mining typical patterns from databases.
- Hsu-Sheng Tsai, Wei Kuang Lai:
Improving fairness among TCP flows by stateless buffer control with early drop maximum.
- Serkan Günal, Rifat Edizkan:
Subspace based feature selection for pattern recognition.
- Wei Li, Dawu Gu, Juanru Li:
Differential fault analysis on the ARIA algorithm.
- Xueling Ma, Jianming Zhan, Bijan Davvaz, Young Bae Jun:
Some kinds of (epsilon, epsilon or q)-interval-valued fuzzy ideals of BCI-algebras.
- Tien-Chin Wang, Yueh-Hsiang Chen:
Applying fuzzy linguistic preference relations to the improvement of consistency of fuzzy AHP.
- Bih-Sheue Shieh:
Deriving minimal solutions for fuzzy relation equations with max-product composition.
- Zeshui Xu, Jian Chen, Junjie Wu:
Clustering algorithm for intuitionistic fuzzy sets.
- Alireza Kamel Mirmostafaee, Mohammad Sal Moslehian:
Fuzzy approximately cubic mappings.
- Lazaros S. Iliadis:
Special issue on Industrial Applications of Neural Networks.
- Miao Kang, Dominic Palmer-Brown:
A modal learning adaptive function neural network applied to handwritten digit recognition.
- Gérard Bloch, Fabien Lauer, Guillaume Colin, Yann Chamaillard:
Support vector regression from simulation data and few experimental samples.
- Lazaros S. Iliadis, S. Spartalis, S. Tachos:
Application of fuzzy T.
- Pekka Kumpulainen, Kimmo Hätönen:
Local anomaly detection for mobile network monitoring.
- Dimitrios H. Mantzaris, George C. Anastassopoulos, Adam Adamopoulos, Stefanos Gardikis:
A non-symbolic implementation of abdominal pain estimation in childhood.
- Ioannis Partalas, Grigorios Tsoumakas, Evaggelos V. Hatzikos, Ioannis P. Vlahavas:
Greedy regression ensemble selection: Theory and an application to water quality prediction.
- Athanasios K. Tsadiras:
Comparing the inference capabilities of binary, trivalent and sigmoid fuzzy cognitive maps.
- George E. Tsekouras, Mamalis Antonios, Christos Anagnostopoulos, Damianos Gavalas, Dafne Economou:
Improved batch fuzzy learning vector quantization for image compression.
- Xavier Blasco Ferragud, Juan Manuel Herrero Durá, Javier Sanchis, M. Martínez:
A new graphical visualization of n.
- Gae-won You, Seung-won Hwang:
Search structures and algorithms for personalized ranking.
- Zhanggui Zeng, Hong Yan:
Supervised classification of share price trends.
- Sultan Yamak, Osman Kazanci, Bijan Davvaz:
Applications of interval valued t.
- Shih-Pin Chen, Jr-Fong Dang:
A variable spread fuzzy linear regression model with higher explanatory power and forecasting accuracy.
- Sven Groppe, Jinghua Groppe:
Output schemas of XSLT stylesheets and their applications.
- Wojciech Kotlowski, Krzysztof Dembczynski, Salvatore Greco, Roman Slowinski:
Stochastic dominance-based rough set model for ordinal classification.
- Mario Ventresca, Hamid R. Tizhoosh:
A diversity maintaining population-based incremental learning algorithm.
- Zuohua Ding, Kao Zhang, Jueliang Hu:
A rigorous approach towards test case generation.
- Hongbin Yan, Van-Nam Huynh, Tetsuya Murai, Yoshiteru Nakamori:
Kansei evaluation based on prioritized multi-attribute fuzzy target-oriented decision analysis.
- J. Recasens:
The structure of decomposable indistinguishability operators.
- Guilong Liu, William Zhu:
The algebraic structures of generalized rough set theory.
- Violeta Leoreanu Fotea, Bijan Davvaz:
Roughness in n.
- Lidong Wang, Xiaodong Liu:
Concept analysis via rough set and AFS algebra.
- Keyun Qin, Jilin Yang, Zheng Pei:
Generalized rough sets based on reflexive and transitive relations.
- Junping Liu, Yongming Li:
The relationship of controllability between classical and fuzzy discrete-event systems.
- K. Peeva, Zl. Zahariev:
Computing behavior of finite fuzzy machines - Algorithm and its application to reduction and minimization.
- Jiann Liang Yang, Huan Neng Chiu, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, Ruey Huei Yeh:
Vendor selection by integrated fuzzy MCDM techniques with independent and interdependent relationships.
- Qian-Sheng Zhang, Sheng-Yi Jiang:
A note on information entropy measures for vague sets and its applications.
- Xiaofeng Chen, Fangguo Zhang, Haibo Tian, Baodian Wei, Willy Susilo, Yi Mu, Hyunrok Lee, Kwangjo Kim:
Efficient generic on-line/off-line (threshold) signatures without key exposure.
- Cao D. Nguyen, Krzysztof J. Cios:
GAKREM: A novel hybrid clustering algorithm.
- Ming-Yen Lin, Sue-Chen Hsueh, Chia-Wen Chang:
Fast discovery of sequential patterns in large databases using effective time-indexing.
- Antonio Sala:
Encoding fuzzy possibilistic diagnostics as a constrained optimization problem.
- Wen Yu, Xiaoou Li:
On-line fuzzy modeling via clustering and support vector machines.
- A. Azadeh, I. M. Fam, M. Khoshnoud, M. Nikafrouz:
Design and implementation of a fuzzy expert system for performance assessment of an integrated health, safety, environment (HSE) and ergonomics system: The case of a gas refinery.
- Woo-Cheol Kim, Ji-Young Song, Seung-Woo Kim, Sanghyun Park:
Image retrieval model based on weighted visual features determined by relevance feedback.
- Hui Zhou, Runsheng Wang, Cheng Wang:
A novel extended local-binary-pattern operator for texture analysis.
- Min Wang, Bing Chen, Kefu Liu, Xiaoping Liu, Siying Zhang:
Adaptive fuzzy tracking control of nonlinear time-delay systems with unknown virtual control coefficients.
- Xiaona Song, Shengyuan Xu, Hao Shen:
- Xiang-Yun Xie, Jian Tang:
Fuzzy radicals and prime fuzzy ideals of ordered semigroups.
- Zoran H. Peric, Olivera D. Milanovic, Aleksandra Z. Jovanovic:
Optimal companding vector quantization for circularly symmetric sources.
- G. Alvarez, Luis Hernández Encinas, Ángel Martín del Rey:
A multisecret sharing scheme for color images based on cellular automata.
- Yao Ouyang, Jinxuan Fang:
Some results of weighted quasi-arithmetic mean of continuous triangular norms.
- Yuhui Deng, Frank Wang, Na Helian:
EED: Energy Efficient Disk drive architecture.
- Uday K. Chakraborty:
Genetic and evolutionary computing.
- Manuel Lozano, Francisco Herrera, José Ramón Cano:
Replacement strategies to preserve useful diversity in steady-state genetic algorithms.
- John R. Koza, Matthew J. Streeter, Martin A. Keane:
Routine high-return human-competitive automated problem-solving by means of genetic programming.
- Hitoshi Iba:
Inference of differential equation models by genetic programming.
- Ivan Tanev, Kikuo Yuta:
Epigenetic programming: Genetic programming incorporating epigenetic learning through modification of histones.
- Samuel Landau, Olivier Sigaud:
A comparison between ATNoSFERES and Learning Classifier Systems on non-Markov problems.
- Chi-Hoon Lee, Osmar R. Zaïane, Ho-Hyun Park, Jiayuan Huang, Russell Greiner:
Clustering high dimensional data: A graph-based relaxed optimization approach.
- Hai-Tao Zheng, Bo-Yeong Kang, Hong-Gee Kim:
An ontology-based approach to learnable focused crawling.
- Vasile Lupulescu:
Initial value problem for fuzzy differential equations under dissipative conditions.
- Fabrizio Durante, Susanne Saminger-Platz, Peter Sarkoci:
On representations of 2-increasing binary aggregation functions.
- Kun-Lun Zhang, Dong-Hai Li, Li-Xia Song:
Solution of an open problem on pseudo-Archimedean t-norms.
- Coskun Hamzaçebi:
Improving artificial neural networks' performance in seasonal time series forecasting.
- Jeng-Chung Chen, Wei-Hsin Chen:
Diagnostic analysis of a small-scale incinerator by the Garson index.
- U. Rajendra Acharya, Meena Sankaranarayanan, Jagadish Nayak, Chen Xiang, Toshiyo Tamura:
Automatic identification of cardiac health using modeling techniques: A comparative study.
- A. Volgenant:
An addendum on the incremental assignment problem.
- Ismail Hakki Toroslu, Göktürk Üçoluk:
Authors' response to "an addendum on the incremental assignment problem" by Volgenant.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:36 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Corrado Mencar, Anna Maria Fanelli:
Interpretability constraints for fuzzy information granulation.
- Yong-Sheng Ding, Zhi-Hua Hu, Hong-Bin Sun:
An antibody network inspired evolutionary framework for distributed object computing.
- Jui-Chung Hung:
A genetic algorithm approach to the spectral estimation of time series with noise and missed observations.
- Josep Domingo-Ferrer, Agusti Solanas:
A measure of variance for hierarchical nominal attributes.
- Jih-Hsin Ho, Wen-Ping Chen, Wen-Shyang Hwang, Ce-Kuen Shieh:
A study of the length effect of fiber delay line based on CSMA/CP optical packet switching.
- Vijay Kumar, Kuldeep Kumar:
On the ideal convergence of sequences of fuzzy numbers.
- Jywe-Fei Fang:
The bipancycle-connectivity of the hypercube.
- Cheng Wang, Wansheng Tang, Ruiqing Zhao:
Static Bayesian games with finite fuzzy types and the existence of equilibrium.
- Jenq-Der Chen, Chyi-Da Yang, Chang-Hua Lien, Ji-Hwei Horng:
New delay-dependent non-fragile H.