- Edward A. Fox:
Research and development of information retrieval models and their application.
- F. N. Teskey:
User models and world models for data, information, and knowledge.
- Steven C. Cater, Donald H. Kraft:
A generalization and clarification of the waller-kraft wish list.
- Caroline M. Eastman:
Handling incrementally specified boolean queries: A comparison of inverted and signature file organizations.
- S. K. Michael Wong, Yiyu Yao:
A probability distribution model for information retrieval.
- Norbert Fuhr:
Models for retrieval with probabilistic indexing.
- Susanne M. Humphrey:
MedIndEx system: medical indexing expert system.
- Marie-France Bruandet:
Outline of a knowledge-base model for an intelligent information retrieval system.
- Ravi Sharma:
A generic machine for parallel information retrieval.
- Christine L. Borgman:
All users of information retrieval systems are not created equal: An exploration into individual differences.
- Susan Gauch, John B. Smith:
An expert system for searching in full-text.
- Ulrich Güntzer, Gerald Jüttner, Gerhard Seegmüller, Frank Sarre:
Automatic thesaurus construction by machine learning from retrieval sessions.
- Fazli Can, Esen A. Ozkarahan:
Dynamic cluster maintenance.
- Mostafa A. Bassiouni, Amar Mukherjee, N. Ranganathan:
Enhancing arithmetic and tree-based coding.
- Charles V. Packer:
Applying row-column permutation to matrix representations of large citation networks.
- Lieve Hamers, Yves Hemeryck, Guido Herweyers, Marc Janssen, Hans Keters, Ronald Rousseau, André Vanhoutte:
Similarity measures in scientometric research: The Jaccard index versus Salton's cosine formula.
- J. Svarc, A. Svarc:
Application of the Cobb-Douglas model to the use of information resources by industry in Croatia, Yugoslavia.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:21 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- W. Bruce Croft, T. J. Lucia, Janey K. Cringean, Peter Willett:
Retrieving documents by plausible inference: An experimental study.
- Marion Créhange, Odile Foucaut, Gilles Halin, Noureddine Mouaddib, J. F. Foucaut:
Semantics of user interface for image retrieval: Possibility theory and learning techniques.
- Michael D. Gordon, James P. Fry:
Novel applications of information retrieval to the storage and management of computer models.
- Fathi Debili, Christian Fluhr, Pierre Radasoa:
About reformulation in full-text IRS.
- Fred Damerau, Eric Mays:
An examination of undetected typing errors.
- Karen E. Lochbaum, Lynn A. Streeter:
Comparing and combining the effectiveness of latent semantic indexing and the ordinary vector space model for information retrieval.
- Lorna K. Rees-Potter:
Dynamic thesaural systems: A bibliometric study of terminological and conceptual change in sociology and economics with application to the design of dynamic thesaural systems.
- Bogdan Trawinski:
A methodology for writing problem structured abstracts.
- Keith G. Jeffery, Judy O. LayJean-Francois Miquel, Samir Zardan, Fulvio Naldi, Ilaria Vannini Parenti:
Ideas: A system for international data exchange and access for science.
- Ljerka Zmaic, Sinisa Mariicc, Vladimir Simeon:
Visibility of peripheral journals through the science citation index.
- Ronald Rousseau:
Constraint propagation applied to citation analysis: An example.
- Jamshid Beheshti:
A cross-sectional study of the use of library books by undergraduate students.
- Jamshid Beheshti:
A longitudinal study of the use of library books by undergraduate students.