16 July 2005
31 July 2005
16 August 2005
31 August 2005
- Beate Bollig:
A large lower bound on the query complexity of a simple boolean function.
- Camino Balbuena, Martín Cera, Ana Diánez, Pedro García-Vázquez, Xavier Marcote:
Sufficient conditions for lambda'-optimality of graphs with small conditional diameter.
- Jyh-haw Yeh, Marion Scheepers, Wen-Chen Hu:
Modifying YCN key assignment scheme to resist the attack from Hwang.
- Behrooz Parhami:
The Hamiltonicity of swapped (OTIS) networks built of Hamiltonian component networks.
- Salvador Lucas, Claude Marché, José Meseguer:
Operational termination of conditional term rewriting systems.
- Sophie Pinchinat, Stéphane Riedweg:
A decidable class of problems for control under partial observation.
- Yaron Ostrovsky-Berman:
The transportation metric and related problems.
- Justin Colannino, Godfried T. Toussaint:
An algorithm for computing the restriction scaffold assignment problem in computational biology.
15 September 2005
30 September 2005 Applications of Spiking Neural Networks
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:15 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)