11 October 1991
25 October 1991
8 November 1991
- Alok Aggarwal, Prabhakar Raghavan:
Deferred Data Structure for the Nearest Neighbor Problem.
- Wen-Lian Hsu, Kuo-Hui Tsai:
Linear Time Algorithms on Circular-Arc Graphs.
- Sylvia C. Boyd, Hasan Ural:
The Synchronization Problem in Protocol Testing and its Complexity.
- Shashank K. Mehta, Maharaj Mukherjee, George Nagy:
Constrained Integer Approximation to Planar Line Intersection.
- Martín Abadi, Bowen Alpern, Krzysztof R. Apt, Nissim Francez, Shmuel Katz, Leslie Lamport, Fred B. Schneider:
Preserving Liveness: Comments on ``Safety and Liveness from a Methodological Point of View''.
- Frank Dederichs, Rainer Weber:
Reply to the Comments by Martín Abadi et al.
- Wen-Huei Chen, Chuan Yi Tang:
Computing the Optimal IO Sequences of a Protocol in Polynomial Time.
- Richard C. Brewster, Gary MacGillivray:
A Note on Restricted H-Colouring.
- Sukumar Ghosh:
Binary Self-Stabilization in Distributed Systems.
- Joel Wein:
Las Vegas RNC Algorithms for Unary Weighted Perfect Matching and T-Join Problems.
- Andrzej Pelc:
Broadcasting in Complete Networks with Faulty Nodes Using Unreliable Calls.
25 November 1991
- Jeffrey K. Uhlmann:
Satisfying General Proximity/Similarity Queries with Metric Trees.
- Teofilo F. Gonzalez:
Covering a Set of Points in Multidimensional Space.
- Dan Halperin, Micha Sharir:
On Disjoint Concave Chains in Arrangements of (Pseudo) Lines.
- Bin Jiang:
DFS-Traversing Graphs in a Paging Environment, LRU or MRU?
- Stefan Rönn:
On the Logarithmic Evaluation of Recurrence Relations.
- Do-Hyung Kim, Kwang-Moo Choe:
Yet Another Efficient Backward Execution Algorithm in the AND/OR Process Model.
- Thierry Massart:
An Agent Calculus with Simple Actions Where the Enabling and Disabling are Derived Operators.
- Ferroudja Cherief, Ph. Schnoebelen:
\tau-Bisimulations and Full Abstraction for Refinement of Actions.
- Rong Lin:
Fast Algorithms for Lowest Common Ancestors on a Processor Array with Reconfigurable Buses.
13 December 1991
30 December 1991
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:41:09 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)