1 January 2003
- Tsong Yueh Chen, T. H. Tse, Zhiquan Zhou:
Fault-based testing without the need of oracles.
- Chiyoung Seo, Sang-Won Lee, Hyoung-Joo Kim:
An efficient inverted index technique for XML documents using RDBMS.
- Alexandros Nanopoulos, Maciej Zakrzewicz, Tadeusz Morzy, Yannis Manolopoulos:
Efficient storage and querying of sequential patterns in database systems.
- Huan Zhou, Yulin Feng, Jing Li:
Probability graph based data hoarding for mobile environment.
- Hikaru Fujiwara, Shinji Kusumoto, Katsuro Inoue, Ayane Suzuki, Toshifusa Ootsubo, Katsuhiko Yuura:
Case studies to evaluate a domain specific application framework based on complexity and functionality metrics.
- Ioannis Stamelos, Lefteris Angelis, P. Dimou, E. Sakellaris:
On the use of Bayesian belief networks for the prediction of software productivity.
1 February 2003
1 March 2003
- Scott Sigman, Xiaoqing Frank Liu:
A computational argumentation methodology for capturing and analyzing design rationale arising from multiple perspectives.
- Magne Jørgensen, Dag I. K. Sjøberg:
An effort prediction interval approach based on the empirical distribution of previous estimation accuracy.
- Zakaria Maamar:
Design of a simulation environment based on software agents and the high level architecture.
- C. C. Chiang:
The use of adapters to support interoperability of components for reusability.
- Toufik Taibi, David Ngo Chek Ling:
Formal specification of design pattern combination using BPSL.
15 March 2003
- André Postma:
A method for module architecture verification and its application on a large component-based system.
- Alexander Chatzigeorgiou:
Performance and power evaluation of C++ object-oriented programming in embedded processors.
- Chang-Ryong Kim, Chin-Wan Chung:
A multi-step approach for partial similarity search in large image data using histogram intersection.
- Chris Barry, Michael Lang:
A comparison of 'traditional' and multimedia information systems development practices.
1 April 2003
- Ignacio Aedo, Paloma Díaz, Susana Montero:
A methodological approach for hypermedia security modeling.
- Jongik Kim, Hyoung-Joo Kim:
Efficient processing of regular path joins using PID.
- Qingping Lin, Chor Ping Low, Jim Mee Ng, Juan Bu, Xiaohua Liu:
Multiuser collaborative work in virtual environment based CASE tool.
- Petros Kefalas, George Eleftherakis, Evangelos Kehris:
Communicating X-machines: a practical approach for formal and modular specification of large systems.
- Neil McBride:
A viewpoint on software engineering and information systems: integrating the disciplines.
- Christopher J. Atkinson, David E. Avison, David Wilson:
Architectural images of computer-based information systems development: A response to "A viewpoint of software engineering and information systems: integrating the disciplines".
15 April 2003
1 May 2003
1 June 2003
- Gerald Post, Albert Kagan:
Computer security and operating system updates.
- John Lim:
A conceptual framework on the adoption of negotiation support systems.
- Incheon Paik, Tongwon Han, Dongik Oh, Sangho Ha, Donggue Park:
An affiliated search system for an electronic commerce and software component architecture.
- G. B. Mund, Rajib Mall, S. Sarkar:
Computation of intraprocedural dynamic program slices.
- Wesley S. Shu, C. Sophie Lee:
Beyond productivity--productivity and the three types of efficiencies of information technology industries.
- Jane Coughlan, Mark Lycett, Robert D. Macredie:
Communication issues in requirements elicitation: a content analysis of stakeholder experiences.
- Jitender Kumar Chhabra, K. K. Aggarwal, Yogesh Singh:
Code and data spatial complexity: two important software understandability measures.
15 June 2003
- Sungchae Lim, Myoung-Ho Kim:
Real-time disk scanning for timely retrieval of continuous media objects.
- Jameson Mbale, Xiaofei Xu, Shengchun Deng:
Global intelligence benevolent builder (GIBB): a system automating integration of heterogeneous classical databases and web.
- Giedre Sabaliauskaite, Fumikazu Matsukawa, Shinji Kusumoto, Katsuro Inoue:
Further investigations of reading techniques for object-oriented design inspection.
- Subhash Bhalla:
Evolving a model of transaction management with embedded concurrency control for mobile database systems.
- Jiang Guo:
Software reuse through re-engineering the legacy systems.
- Baomin Xu, Weimin Lian, Qiang Gao:
Migration of active objects in proactive.
- Domenico Cotroneo, Antonino Mazzeo, Luigi Romano, Stefano Russo:
An architecture for security-oriented perfective maintenance of legacy software.
15 July 2003
- Rachida Dssouli, Ferhat Khendek:
- Loïc Hélouët:
Distributed system requirement modeling with message sequence charts: the case of the RMTP2 protocol.
- Aziz Salah, Rachida Dssouli, Guy Lapalme:
Implicit integration of scenarios into a reduced timed automaton.
- Reinhard Gotzhein:
Consolidating and applying the SDL-pattern approach: a detailed case study.
- Vangalur S. Alagar, Ramesh Achuthan, M. Haydar, D. Muthiayen, Olga Ormandjieva, Mao Zheng:
A rigorous approach for constructing self-evolving real-time reactive systems.
- Robert L. Probert, Yanping Chen, Behrad Ghazizadeh, D. Paul Sims, Maurus Cappa:
Formal verification and validation for e-commerce: theory and best practices.
- John Mullins, Stéphane Lafrance:
Bisimulation-based non-deterministic admissible interference and its application to the analysis of cryptographic protocols.
15 September 2003
- Rachida Dssouli, Ferhat Khendek:
- Robert M. Hierons, Hasan Ural:
UIO sequence based checking sequences for distributed test architectures.
- Claude Jard:
Synthesis of distributed testers from true-concurrency models of reactive systems.
- M. Ümit Uyar, Mariusz A. Fecko, Ali Y. Duale, Paul D. Amer, Adarshpal S. Sethi:
Experience in developing and testing network protocol software using FDTs.
- Ana R. Cavalli, Caroline Gervy, Svetlana Prokopenko:
New approaches for passive testing using an Extended Finite State Machine specification.
- Ahmed Khoumsi:
Testing distributed real-time systems in the presence of inaccurate clock synchronizations.
- Dong Wang, Ruibing Hao, David Lee:
Fault detection in Rule-based Software systems.
- Purnendu Sinha, Da Qi Ren:
Formal verification of dependable distributed protocols.
- S. K. Lee, C. S. Hwang:
Architecture layers and engineering approach for agent-based system.
- Dawn G. Gregg:
XDependency: maintaining relationships between XML data resources.
- Paulo Barthelmess:
Collaboration and coordination in process-centered software development environments: a review of the literature.
- Jinmin Hu, Paul W. P. J. Grefen:
Conceptual framework and architecture for service mediating workflow management.
1 November 2003
- Camille Salinesi, Björn Regnell:
Eighth International Workshop on Requirements Engineering--Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ'02).
- Aybüke Aurum, Claes Wohlin:
The fundamental nature of requirements engineering activities as a decision-making process.
- Erik Kamsties, Antje von Knethen, Ralf Reussner:
A controlled experiment to evaluate how styles affect the understandability of requirements specifications.
- Annie I. Antón, Julia Brande Earp, Ryan A. Carter:
Precluding incongruous behavior by aligning software requirements with security and privacy policies.
- Robert Crook, Darrel C. Ince, Bashar Nuseibeh:
Modelling access policies using roles in requirements engineering.
- Didar Zowghi, Vincenzo Gervasi:
On the interplay between consistency, completeness, and correctness in requirements evolution.
1 December 2003
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:40:46 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stewart Green, Ian Beeson, Jin Sa:
Special issue on modelling organisational processes.
- Ann Lindsay, Denise Downs, Ken Lunn:
Business processes--attempts to find a definition.
- Bob Snowdon, Peter Kawalek:
Active meta-process models: a conceptual exposition.
- Chris Wallace:
Using Alloy in process modelling.
- Ken Lunn, Andrew Sixsmith, Ann Lindsay, Marja Vaarama:
Traceability in requirements through process modelling, applied to social care applications.
- Mohammed Odeh, Richard Kamm:
Bridging the gap between business models and system models.
- Giacomo Piccinelli, Anthony Finkelstein, Tommaso Costa:
Flexible B2B processes: the answer is in the nodes.
- Howard Smith:
Business process management--the third wave: business process modelling language (bpml) and its pi-calculus foundations.
- Martyn A. Ould:
Preconditions for putting processes back in the hands of their actors.