- Tetsuo Tamai:
Abstraction orientated property of software and its relation to patentability.
- Woei-Jiunn Tsaur, Shi-Jinn Horng:
A new generalized software complexity metric for distributed programs.
- Judith Barnard:
COMX: a design methodology using communicating X-machines.
- Djamel Eddine Zegour, Gérard Lévy:
CONCORD: an environment of CONstruction, CORrection anD transformation of algorithms.
- Anupam Sinha, Pradip Kumar Das, Dhruba Basu:
Implementation and timing analysis of Clock Synchronization on a transputer-based replicated system.
- Jason Jen-Yen Chen, Shih-Chien Chou:
Enacting object-oriented methods by a process environment.
- Beng Chin Ooi, Cheng Hian Goh, Kian-Lee Tan:
Indexing bitemporal databases as points.
- Lars Bo Eriksen, Jan Stage:
A qualitative empirical study of case tool support to method learning.
- T. Y. Chen, M. F. Lau:
A new heuristic for test suite reduction.
- Stephen G. Linkman:
Evaluation and assessment in software engineering 1998.
- Michelle Cartwright:
An empirical view of inheritance.
- Ming Zhao, Claes Wohlin, Niclas Ohlsson, Min Xie:
A comparison between software design and code metrics for the prediction of software fault content.
- Lesley Pickard, Barbara A. Kitchenham, Peter Jones:
Combining empirical results in software engineering.
- Babak Khazaei, Jawed I. A. Siddiqi, Rick Osborn, Chris Roast:
Templates and tariffs - tools for empirical studies.
- Magnus C. Ohlsson, Claes Wohlin, Björn Regnell:
A project effort estimation study.
- Emilia Mendes, Rachel Harrison, Wendy Hall:
Reusability and maintainability in hypermedia applications for education.
- David J. Carney, Kurt C. Wallnau:
A basis for evaluation of commercial software.
- Maurizio Pighin:
An empirical quality measure based on complexity values.
- A. J. Walker:
Improving the quality of ISO 9001 audits in the field of software.
- Ronald J. Leach, Claude A. Charles, Kenrick Fagan, Thembi Kimbrough, Kai R. Thomas:
A re-engineering process using early decomposition and simple tools.
December 1998 indices
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:40:45 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)