- Thomas Gulledge:
What is integration?
- Víctor J. García-Morales, Francisco Javier Lloréns Montes, Antonio J. Verdú-Jover:
Antecedents and consequences of organizational innovation and organizational learning in entrepreneurship.
- Ranjit Bose:
Understanding management data systems for enterprise performance management.
- Bai-Chuan Yang, Bing-Eng Wu, Pei-Gi Shu, Ming-Hsien Yang:
On establishing the core competency identifying model: A value-activity and process oriented approach.
- John Seydel:
Data envelopment analysis for decision support.
- Jiang-Liang Hou, Chih-Hao Huang:
Quantitative performance evaluation of RFID applications in the supply chain of the printing industry.
- Bih-Ru Lea, Wen-Bin Yu, Nisha Maguluru, Michael Nichols:
Enhancing business networks using social network based virtual communities.
- Eddie W. L. Cheng, Peter E. D. Love, Craig Standing, Hosein Gharavi:
Intention to e-collaborate: propagation of research propositions.
- J. P. Shim, Kyungmo Ahn, Julie M. Shim:
Empirical findings on the perceived use of digital multimedia broadcasting mobile phone services.
- Stuart J. Barnes, Eusebio Scornavacca Jr., Douglas Innes:
Understanding wireless field force automation in trade services.
- Bingguang Li, Michael W. Riley, Binshan Lin, Ershi Qi:
A comparison study of customer satisfaction between the UPS and FedEx: An empirical study among university customers.
- Petter Gottschalk, Hans Solli-Sæther:
Maturity model for IT outsourcing relationships.
- Seyed-Mahmoud Aghazadeh, Mojtaba Seyedian, Andrew Cimino, Frank R. Garguiolo, Kevin Hart:
An investigation of internet commodities exchange at ABC Food Markets.
- John F. Kros, Mauro Falasca, Scott Nadler:
Impact of just-in-time inventory systems on OEM suppliers.
- Shi-Ming Huang, Chia-Ling Lee, Ai-Chin Kao:
Balancing performance measures for information security management: A balanced scorecard framework.
- Rajiv Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Pradeep Kumar:
Manufacturing excellence through TPM implementation: a practical analysis.
- S. C. Lenny Koh, Angappa Gunasekaran:
A knowledge management approach for managing uncertainty in manufacturing.
- María M. Abad-Grau, Daniel Arias-Aranda:
Operations strategy and flexibility: modeling with Bayesian classifiers.
- Michael H. Small:
Justifying investment in advanced manufacturing technology: a portfolio analysis.
- Ray Tsaih, Wanying Lin:
The process-wide information organism approach for the business process analysis.
- Wayne Huang, Taowen Le, X. Li, S. Gandha:
Categorizing web features and functions to evaluate commercial web sites: An assessment framework and an empirical investigation of Australian companies.
- Jaesun Kim, Sooyong Park, Vijayan Sugumaran:
Contextual problem detection and management during software execution in complex environments.
- Michael Robey, Donald Coney, Rainer A. Sommer:
Contracting for implementation of standard software.
- Ying-Lien Lee, Sheue-Ling Hwang, Eric Min-Yang Wang:
An integrated framework for continuous improvement on user satisfaction of information systems.
- Carlos Flavián, Miguel Guinaliu:
- Scott Solomon, Hang Nguyen, Jay Liebowitz, William W. Agresti:
Using data mining to improve traffic safety programs.
- Josu Takala, Udomsak Suwansaranyu, Kongkiti Phusavat:
A proposed white-collar workforce performance measurement framework.
- Keith Harman, Alex Koohang:
Diffusion of selected concepts in information systems and management: 1973-2004.
- Ching-Jen Huang, Amy J. C. Trappey, Yin-Ho Yao:
Developing an agent-based workflow management system for collaborative product design.
- Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Jyoti Choudrie, Willem-Paul Brinkman:
Development of a survey instrument to examine consumer adoption of broadband.
- Antonio C. Caputo, Luciano Fratocchi, Pacifico Marcello Pelagagge:
A genetic approach for freight transportation planning.
- Chinho Lin, Hojung Tseng:
Identifying the pivotal role of participation strategies and information technology application for supply chain excellence.
- Pierre-Majorique Léger, Luc Cassivi, Pierre Hadaya, Olivier Caya:
Safeguarding mechanisms in a supply chain network.
- W. K. Law, A. H. S. Chan, K. F. Pun:
Prioritising the safety management elements: A hierarchical analysis for manufacturing enterprises.
- Ying-Jung Yeh, Sun-Quae Lai, Chin-Tsang Ho:
Knowledge management enablers: a case study.
- Liane Elbertsen, Jos Benders, Ed Nijssen:
ERP use: exclusive or complemented?
- Chang-Tseh Hsieh, Fujun Lai, Weihua Shi:
Information orientation and its impacts on information asymmetry and e-business adoption: Evidence from China's international trading industry.
- Josu Takala, Amnat Bhufhai, Kongkiti Phusavat:
Proposed verification method for the content suitability of the customer satisfaction survey.
- Teresa L. Ju, Chia-Ying Li, Tien-Shiang Lee:
A contingency model for knowledge management capability and innovation.
- Mohd Nishat Faisal, D. K. Banwet, Ravi Shankar:
Mapping supply chains on risk and customer sensitivity dimensions.
- Kuang-Hsun Shih, Hsueh-Ju Chen, Jason C. H. Chen:
Assessment of sustainable development and knowledge of environmental management: Internal auditors' perspectives.
- Chong Siong Choy, Wong Kuan Yew, Binshan Lin:
Criteria for measuring KM performance outcomes in organisations.
- Ali Assiri, Mohammed Zairi, Riyad Eid:
How to profit from the balanced scorecard: An implementation roadmap.
- Alexi Danchev:
Social capital and sustainable behavior of the firm.
- Eugenia Y. Huang, Shu-Chiung Lin:
How R&D management practice affects innovation performance: An investigation of the high-tech industry in Taiwan.
- P. T. Helo:
Product configuration analysis with design structure matrix.
- Louis Raymond, Anne-Marie Croteau:
Enabling the strategic development of SMEs through advanced manufacturing systems: A configurational perspective.
- S. C. L. Koh, M. Simpson, J. Padmore, N. Dimitriadis, F. Misopoulos:
An exploratory study of enterprise resource planning adoption in Greek companies.
- Petter Gottschalk:
Information systems in value configurations.
- Kenneth W. Green Jr., R. Anthony Inman:
Does implementation of a JIT-with-customers strategy change an organization's structure?
- Andrew Lyons, Adrian Coronado, Zenon Michaelides:
The relationship between proximate supply and build-to-order capability.
- Chong Chin Wei, Chong Siong Choy, Paul Heng Ping Yeow:
KM implementation in Malaysian telecommunication industry: An empirical analysis.
- March L. To, E. W. T. Ngai:
Predicting the organisational adoption of B2C e-commerce: an empirical study.
- Craig Standing, Andrew Guilfoyle, Chad Lin, Peter E. D. Love:
The attribution of success and failure in IT projects.
- Sandor Ujvari, Olli-Pekka Hilmola:
Advanced manufacturing simulation: Minor system details can be major issues in the real world.
- Li-Yueh Lee, Robert Croker:
A contingency model to promote the effectiveness of expatriate training.
- Mehmet Demirbag, S. C. Lenny Koh, Ekrem Tatoglu, Selim Zaim:
TQM and market orientation's impact on SMEs' performance.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:40:35 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Reyes Gonzalez, Jose Gasco, Juan Llopis:
Information systems offshore outsourcing: A descriptive analysis.
- Fujun Lai, Xiande Zhao, Qiang Wang:
The impact of information technology on the competitive advantage of logistics firms in China.
- Kongkiti Phusavat, Watcharapon Photaranon:
Productivity/performance measurement: Case application at the government pharmaceutical organization.
- Alan R. Peslak:
Enterprise resource planning success: An exploratory study of the financial executive perspective.
- Jiang-Liang Hou, Hsiu-Yan Lin:
A multiple regression model for patent appraisal.
- Franka Piskar, Slavko Dolinsek:
Implementation of the ISO 9001: from QMS to business model.
- Stephen E. Lunce, Leslie M. Lunce, Yoko Kawai, Balasundrum Maniam:
Success and failure of pure-play organizations: Webvan versus Peapod, a comparative analysis.
- Antonio C. Caputo, Pacifico Marcello Pelagagge:
Management criteria of automated order picking systems in high-rotation high-volume distribution centers.