2006 Cooperative Control Approaches for Multiple Autonomous Vehicles
- Special issue theme: cooperative control approaches for multiple mobile robots.
- Suresh Jeyaraman, Antonios Tsourdos, Rafal Zbikowski, Brian A. White:
Kripke modelling approaches of a multiple robots system with minimalist communication: A formal approach of choice.
- David W. Casbeer, Derek B. Kingston, Randal W. Beard, Timothy W. McLain:
Cooperative forest fire surveillance using a team of small unmanned air vehicles.
- João Silva Sequeira, M. Isabel Ribeiro:
A semiotic approach to the control of semi-autonomous robots.
- Savvas G. Loizou, Kostas J. Kyriakopoulos:
A feedback-based multiagent navigation framework.
- Ellis King, Yoshiaki Kuwata, Jonathan P. How:
Experimental demonstration of coordinated control for multi-vehicle teams.
- Reza Ghabcheloo, António Manuel Santos Pascoal, Carlos Jorge Ferreira Silvestre, I. Kaminer:
Coordinated path following control of multiple wheeled robots using linearization techniques.
- Chang-Kyung Ryoo, Yoon-Hwan Kim, Min-Jea Tahk:
Optimal UAV formation guidance laws with timing constraint.
- Rong-Yao Ruan, Chang-Li Yang, Zhi-Ming Wang, Yong-Zhi Li:
Robust adaptive output-feedback control for a class of nonlinear systems with general uncertainties.
- Steven W. Su, Jie Bao, Peter L. Lee:
Conditions on input disturbance suppression for multivariable nonlinear systems on the basis of feedforward passivity.
- Hui-Ling Yang:
A backward recursive algorithm for inventory lot-size models with power-form demand and shortages.
- Kyu-Hong Shim, M. Edwin Sawan:
Singularly perturbed unified time systems with low sensitivity to model reduction using delta operators.
- Daniel Hultqvist, Leif Olsson:
Optimization of raw material procurement at pulp or paper mills - the influence of weather-related risks.
- Petia D. Koprinkova-Hristova, Trayana D. Patarinska:
Neural network modelling of continuous microbial cultivation accounting for the memory effects.
- N. Daraoui, A. Benzaouia:
Regulator problem for linear discrete-time delay systems with Markovian jumping parameters and symmetrical constraints.
- Jianping Zeng, Du Lin, Peng Cheng:
Reduced-order controller design for the general Hinfinity control problem.
- Y.-C. Chen:
Optimal inspection and economical production quantity strategy for an imperfect production process.
- Biao Yu, Prabhakar R. Pagilla:
Design and implementation of a robust switching control scheme for a class of constrained robot tasks.
- Sujit Kumar De, A. Goswami:
An EOQ model with fuzzy inflation rate and fuzzy deterioration rate when a delay in payment is permissible.
2006 The 6th Portuguese Conference on Automatic Control (Controlo 2004)
- Special Issue on the 6th Portuguese Conference on Automatic Control (Controlo 2004).
- M. M. A. Ferreira:
On the regularity of optimal controls for a class of problems with state constraints.
- Carlos A. Silva, João Miguel da Costa Sousa, Thomas A. Runkler, José M. G. Sá da Costa:
Distributed optimisation of a logistic system and its suppliers using ant colonies.
- Arturo Molina-Cristobal, Ian Griffin, Peter J. Fleming, David H. Owens:
Linear matrix inequalities and evolutionary optimization in multiobjective control.
- J. M. Lemos:
Adaptive control of distributed collector solar fields.
- Ana Leiria, M. M. M. Moura, David H. Evans, M. Graça Ruano:
Time-variable blood flow averaged waveforms.
- Nusret Tan, Derek P. Atherton:
Design of stabilizing PI and PID controllers.
- Anatoly Pashkevich, M. Kazheunikau, A. E. Ruano:
Neural network approach to collision free path-planning for robotic manipulators.
- Catarina J. M. Delgado, P. Lopes dos Santos, J. L. Martins de Carvalho:
A new insight to the matrices extraction in a MOESP type subspace identification algorithm.
- T. Alamo, A. Cepeda, Daniel Limón, Eduardo F. Camacho:
Estimation of the domain of attraction for saturated discrete-time systems.
- L. Bruyere, Antonios Tsourdos, Brian A. White:
Polynomial approach for design and robust analysis of Lateral missile control.
- S.-L. Sun, Z.-L. Deng:
Pole-assignment fixed-interval Kalman smoother with an exponential stability.
- Guang-Ren Duan, Ai-Guo Wu:
Robust fault detection in linear systems based on PI observers.
- Alakes Maiti, G. P. Samanta:
Deterministic and stochastic analysis of a ratio-dependent prey-predator system.
- J.-B. Wang:
A note on scheduling problems with learning effect and deteriorating jobs.
- Kay Chen Tan, Q. Yu, Ji Hua Ang:
A coevolutionary algorithm for rules discovery in data mining.
2006 Advances in Data Mining and its Applications
- Zhao Yang Dong, Xue Li, Shuliang Wang:
Special issue on advances in data mining and its applications.
- Aijun An, Shakil M. Khan, Xiangji Huang:
Hierarchical grouping of association rules and its application to a real-world domain.
- Vasudha Bhatnagar, Sarabjeet Kaur Kochhar:
Modeling support changes in streaming item sets.
- Ding-Yi Chen, Xue Li, Zhao Yang Dong, Xia Chen:
Fitness assessment of document model.
- Marco Degemmis, Pasquale Lops, Stefano Ferilli, Nicola Di Mauro, Teresa Maria Altomare Basile, Giovanni Semeraro:
Text learning for user profiling in e-commerce.
- X. Liang:
Mining associations between web stock news volumes and stock prices.
- Yonghong Peng:
Integration of gene functional diversity for effective cancer detection.
- Gonzalo Ramos-Jiménez, José del Campo-Ávila, Rafael Morales Bueno:
FE-CIDIM: fast ensemble of CIDIM classifiers.
- Daniel E. Riedel, Svetha Venkatesh, Wanquan Liu:
A chemotactic-based model for spatial activity recognition.
- Huazhu Song, Luo Zhong, Bo Han:
Structural damage detection by integrating independent component analysis and support vector machine.
- Dianhui Wang, Tharam S. Dillon:
Extraction of classification rules characterized by ellipsoidal regions using soft-computing techniques.
- Desheng Wu, David L. Olson, Zhao Yang Dong:
Data mining and simulation: a grey relationship demonstration.
- Edmond H. C. Wu, Philip L. H. Yu:
ICLUS: A robust and scalable clustering model for time series via independent component analysis.
- S. K. Ghosh, S. K. Goyal, K. S. Chaudhuri:
An inventory model with Weibull demand rate, finite rate of production and shortages.
- Gregory Levitin, Tieling Zhang, Min Xie:
State probability of a series-parallel repairable system with two-types of failure states.
- Stephen A. Billings, L. Z. Guo, Hua-Liang Wei:
Identification of coupled map lattice models for spatio-temporal patterns using wavelets.
- S. K. Nguang, P. Shi:
Robust nonlinear Hinfinity control of sampled-data systems.
- G.-M. Jeong, C.-H. Choi:
Iterative learning control with advanced output data for nonlinear non-minimum phase systems.
- C. Yang, Q. Zhang, Y. Lin, L. Zhou:
Practical stability of closed-loop descriptor systems.
- J.-S. Chiou:
Stability bound of discrete multiple time-delay singularly perturbed systems.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:40:20 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- S. Yang, X. Zhengrong, C. Qingwei, H. Weili:
Robust reliable control of switched uncertain systems with time-varying delay.
- Hua-Liang Wei, Stephen A. Billings, Michael A. Balikhin:
Wavelet based non-parametric NARX models for nonlinear input-output system identification.
- S. Ibrir:
On observer design for nonlinear systems.
- L. Tadj, M. Bounkhel, Y. Benhadid:
Optimal control of a production inventory system with deteriorating items.
- Y.-K. Lin:
Measure the quality level for a supplier-demand system by a multicommodity stochastic-flow network.
- K.-L. Hou, L.-C. Lin:
An EOQ model for deteriorating items with price- and stock-dependent selling rates under inflation and time value of money.
- T.-F. Liang:
Project management decisions using fuzzy linear programming.