- C. J. Harris:
- Yuanchun Li, Baojian Tang, Zhixia Shi, Youfang Lu:
Experimental study for trajectory tracking of a two-link flexible manipulator.
- Daniel Coca, Stephen A. Billings:
Direct parameter identification of distributed parameter systems.
- Zidong Wang, H. Unbehauen:
A class of nonlinear observers for discrete-time systems with parametric uncertainty.
- James B. McDonald, James V. Hansen:
An application and comparison of some flexible parametric and semiparametric qualitative-response models with heteroskedasticity.
- T. H. Lee, J. X. Xu, M. Wang:
An adaptive variable structure output tracking controller with improved transient performance.
- Xianfang Sun, Yuezu Fan, Feizhou Zhang:
Globally optimal bounding ellipsoid algorithm for parameter estimation using artificial neural networks.
- Shengyuan Xu, Chengwu Yang:
An algebraic approach to the robust stability analysis and robust stabilization of uncertain singular systems.
- Guoping Liu, G. R. Duan, Ronald J. Patton:
Mixed time- and frequency-domain robust eigenstructure assignment.
- E. Zerrik, A. Boutoulout, A. El Jai:
Actuators and regional boundary controllability of parabolic systems.
- Y. C. Sim, S. B. Leng, V. Subramaniam:
A combined genetic algorithms-shooting method approach to solving optimal control problems.
- Ho-Won Jung, Yu-Whoan Ahn, Gil-Jo Kim:
Optimal schedule and effort considering the penalty cost of schedule delay in software development.
- Kenneth W. Corscadden, Stephen R. Duncan:
Multivariable disturbance modelling for web processes.
- Zhongfei Li, Shouyang Wang, Xiaotie Deng:
A linear programming algorithm for optimal portfolio selection with transaction costs.
- D. H. Wang, C. B. Soh:
Adaptive neural model-based decentralized predictive control.
- M. A. Rahim, S. N. Kabadi, P. K. Barnerjee:
A single-period perishable inventory model where deterioration begins at a random point in time.
- S. O. Reza Moheimani, Andrey V. Savkin, Ian R. Petersen:
Synthesis of minimax optimal controllers for uncertain time-delay systems with structured uncertainty.
- Apostolos Serletis, Ioannis Andreadis:
Chaotic Analysis of Us Money and Velocity Measures.
- R. Ghosh, S. Sen, K. B. Datta:
An improved method for determining the stability of interval matrices.
- Rama K. Yedavalli, C. R. Ashokkumar:
Time response bounds for linear parametric uncertain systems.
- Samo Gerksic, Dani Juricic, Stanko Strmcnik, Drago Matko:
Wiener model based nonlinear predictive control.
- H. Trinh, T. Fernando:
Some new stability conditions for two-dimensional difference systems.
- Hosam E. Emara-Shabaik:
Recursive estimation of linear systems' parameters based on cumulant matching.
- Chao-Ton Su, Cheng-Chang Chang:
Minimization of the life cycle cost for a multistate system under periodic maintenance.
- S. G. Cao, N. W. Rees, G. Feng, W. Liu:
H infinity Control of nonlinear discrete-time systems based on dynamical fuzzy models.
- Stephen P. Banks, M. U. Salamci, D. McCaffrey:
Non-local stabilization of nonlinear systems using switching manifolds.
- Bor-Wen Kreng, Shan-Yau Wu:
Operational flexibility and optimal total production cost in multipleitem economic production quantity models.
- R. Naresh, J. Sharma:
A hybrid method for hydroelectric generation scheduling using an artificial neural network.
- M. C. Bouzeghoub, S. W. Ellacott, A. Easdown, M. Brown:
On the identification of non-stationary linear processes.
- Wei-Min Wang, Shu-Mei Guo, Leang-San Shieh:
Discretization of cascaded continuous-time controllers for state and input delayed systems.
- C. W. Chan, K. C. Cheung, W. K. Yeung:
A computation-efficient on-line training algorithm for neurofuzzy networks.
- Hussain N. Al-Duwaish:
A genetic approach to the identification of linear dynamical systems with static nonlinearities.
- Wei Wu:
Time-varying feedforward and output feedback controllers for nonlinear time-delay processes.
- E. K. Boukas, F. Al-Sunni:
Optimal tracker for unreliable manufacturing systems.
- Shiuh-Jer Huang, Ruey-Jing Lian:
A combination of fuzzy logic and neural network controller for multiple-input multiple-output systems.
- Yong-Yan Cao, James Lam:
Computation of robust stability bounds for time-delay systems with nonlinear time-varying perturbations.
- Li Yu:
Robust control of linear uncertain systems with regional pole and variance constraints.
- Amit Ailon, Eun-Seok Choi, Byung-Ha Ahn:
Structural properties of a flexible-joint robot model with output controllers and some related applications.
- Takehiro Mori, H. Kokame:
Sufficient conditions for Hurwitz polynomials and their application to the stability of a polytope of polynomials.
- Chinho Lin, Bertram Tan, Wen-Chuan Lee:
An Eoq Model for Deteriorating Items with Time-varying Demand and Shortages.
- Yong Fang, Tommy W. S. Chow:
Synthesis of the sliding-mode neural network controller for unknown nonlinear discrete-time systems.
- H.-X. Li, S. K. Tso:
Quantitative design and analysis of fuzzy proportional-integralderivative control a step towards autotuning.
- Zidong Wang, H. Unbehauen:
Nonlinear observers for a class of continuous-time uncertain state delayed systems.
- Hossein Arsham:
The use of simulation in discrete-event dynamic systems design.
- K. Sasikumar, P. P. Mujumdar:
Application of fuzzy probability in water quality management of a river system.
- Jhy-Ping Jhang, Shey-Huei Sheu:
Optimal age and block replacement policies for a multi-component system with failure interaction.
- Bor-Wen Kreng, Shan-Yau Wu:
Implementing an optimal policy for set-up time reduction in an economic production quantity model.
- Y. K. Wong:
Qualitative analysis of equilibrium systems.
- Hong Yan, Quanling Wei:
A method of transferring cones of intersection form to cones of sum form and its applications in data envelopment analysis models.
- Chin-Chia Wu, Wen-Chiung Lee, Juinn-Ming You:
Trade-off solutions in a single-machine scheduling problem for minimizing total earliness and maximum tardiness.
- Shigemasa Takai:
Supervisory control of partially observed discrete event systems with arbitrary control patterns.
- János Abonyi, Robert Babuska, Henk B. Verbruggen, Ferenc Szeifert:
Incorporating prior knowledge in fuzzy model identification.
- Jin-Woo Lee, Jun-Ho Oh:
Comparison of performance and computational efficiency in multirate linear quadratic Gaussian control.
- Jong-Wuu Wu, Chinho Lin, Bertram Tan, Wen-Chuan Lee:
An Eoq Inventory Model with Time-varying Demand and Weibull Deterioration with Shortages.
- Andrey V. Savkin, Ian R. Petersen:
A method for simultaneous strong stabilization of linear time-varying systems.
- Wei Xing Zheng:
Robust design of pole placement controllers in the presence of structured uncertainty.
- Abhijit Bhattacharya:
A multiple-criteria decision problem for optimal management of farm resources under uncertainty - a case study.
- Sheng-Fuu Lin, An-Ping Wang:
Design of observers with unknown inputs using eigenstructure assignment.
- Michael S. McCoy, Reuven R. Levary:
A rule-based pilot performance model.
- Chuen-Ming Chen, Ching-Lain Chou, Lu-Ping Tsao, Chi-Teh Chen:
A modified algorithm for aiming point guidance law.
- H. Trinh, Q. Ha:
Design of linear functional observers for linear systems with unknown inputs.
- Guoyong Shi:
Optimal bidirectional associative memories.
- Carla Seatzu:
Design of decentralized constant-volume controllers for open-channels by solving a least squares problem.
- M. Y. Mashor:
Hybrid multilayered perceptron networks.
- Zi-Li Deng:
Time-domain approaches to multichannel optimal deconvolution.
- N. Eva Wu, George J. Klir:
Optimal redundancy management in reconfigurable control systems based on normalized nonspecificity.
- Adam Czornik:
Comments on 'Bounds for the eigenvalues of the solution matrix of the algebraic Riccati equation' by E. Yaz.
- Robert I. Damper:
Editorial for the Special Issue on 'Emergent Properties of Complex Systems': Emergence and levels of abstraction.
- Paul Andrew Watters:
Time-invariant long-range correlations in electroencephalogram dynamics.
- Paolo Arena, Luigi Fortuna:
Collective behaviour in cellular neural networks to model the central pattern generator.
- A. D. Channon, Robert I. Damper:
Towards the evolutionary emergence of increasingly complex advantageous behaviours.
- D. Paul Benjamin:
On the emergence of intelligent global behaviours from simple local actions.
- Nicholas Mark Gotts:
Emergent phenomena in large sparse random arrays of Conway's 'Game of Life'.
- J. R. Alexander Jr., S. Challef:
Control: an emergent property of biological neurons.
- Yinong Chen, James A. Reggia:
The temporal correlation hypothesis for self-organizing feature maps.
- Sergey Edward Lyshevski:
Nonlinear identification and control of aircraft.
- Shin-Der Lee:
Buffer sizing in complex cellular manufacturing systems.
- Juhng-Perng Su, Ching Ting Huang:
Sigma adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control of a class of nonlinear systems.
- Ju H. Park, Sangchul Won:
Stability of neutral delay-differential systems with nonlinear perturbations.
- C. E. Riddalls, S. Bennett, N. S. Tipi:
Modelling the dynamics of supply chains.
- C. Ou-Yang, J. C. Lee:
Evaluation of the information flow in a hierarchical shop floor control framework.
- Ewaryst Rafajlowicz:
Repeated least squares with inversion and its application in identifying linear distributed-parameter systems.
- Kuo-Kai Shyu, Yao-Wen Tsai, Yung Yu, Chui-Keng Lai:
Decentralized dynamic output feedback controllers for interconnected systems with mismatched uncertainties using new sliding mode control.
- Hisashi Kando, Hiroyuki Ukai, Yoshifumi Morita:
Design of multirate observers and multirate control systems.
- C. B. Soh:
Robust stability of impulsive periodic hybrid systems with dependent perturbations.
- Ali Khaki Sedigh, Caro Lucas:
Optimal design of robust quantitative feedback controllers using random optimization techniques.
- P. van der Kloet, F. L. Neerhoff:
Diagonalization algorithms for linear time-varying dynamic systems.
- Chiang Kao:
Data envelopment analysis in resource allocation: an application to forest management.
- Yeong-Hwa Chang, Jin-Chuan Chang:
Robust wedge-stability analysis and design of continuous constrained systems with stability radii.
- M. De La Sen, Ningsu Luo:
Design of linear observers for a class of linear hybrid systems.
- Reinaldo M. Palhares, Pedro L. D. Peres:
Mixed filtering for uncertain linear systems: a linear matrix inequality approach.
- Meliksah Ertugrul, Okyay Kaynak, Feza Kerestecioglu:
Gain adaptation in sliding mode control of robotic manipulators.
- K.-H. Cho, M.-S. Lee, J.-T. Lim:
Supervisory control for optimal route guidance in intelligent vehicle highway systems based on hybrid network models.
- Xuemei Zhang, Hoang Pham:
Comparisons of nonhomogeneous Poisson process software reliability models and its applications.
- Yen-Tseng Hsu, Jerome Yeh:
A novel image compression using grey models on a dynamic window.
- Hassan Noura, Didier Theilliol, Dominique Sauter:
Actuator fault-tolerant control design: demonstration on a three-tank-system.
- Shaun Marriott, Robert F. Harrison:
A novel algorithmic approach to the integration of posterior knowledge into condition-monitoring systems.
- Zidong Wang, Huisheng Shu:
Variance-constrained multiobjective filtering for uncertain continuous-time stochastic systems.
- C. C. Hsieh, T. C. Woo:
Delay and size in hierarchical organizations.
- M. Feemster, P. Vedagarbha, D. Haste, Darren M. Dawson:
Adaptive output-feedback control of induction motors.
- Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Bor-Ren Chuang:
A periodic review inventory model involving variable lead time with a service level constraint.
- C. Kwan, H. Xu, F. Lewis:
Robust spacecraft attitude control using adaptive fuzzy logic.
- Jin Young Choi, Hyun Joo Park:
Use of neural networks in iterative learning control systems.
- Chris J. Harris, Junbin Gao:
Adaptive linear finite-element method for modelling nonlinear dynamic systems.
- Fiona T. Murray, John V. Ringwood, Paul C. Austin:
Integration of multi-time-scale models in time series forecasting.
- Javier Aracil, Enrique Ponce, T. Alamo:
A frequency-domain approach to bifurcations in control systems with saturation.
- J. B. Gomm, D. L. Yu:
Order and delay selection for neural network modelling by identification of linearized models.
- Shoulie Xie, Lihua Xie:
Decentralized global disturbance attenuation for a class of large-scale uncertain nonlinear systems.
- Hiroaki Mukaidani, Hua Xu, Koichi Mizukami:
Recursive algorithm for mixed H2/H8 control problem of singularly perturbed systems.
- Jin-De Cao:
Global asymptotic stability of neural networks with transmission delays.
- M. Lefebvre:
Linearization of a dynamic programming equation.
- J. Hino, T. Yoshimura:
Prediction of chatter in high-speed milling by means of fuzzy neural networks.
- K. Worden:
Intelligent fault detection.
- C. Boller:
Next generation structural health monitoring and its integration into aircraft design.
- P. F. Gobin, Y. Jayet, J. C. Baboux, M. Salvia, A. Chateauminois, J. C. Abry, G. Giraud:
New trends in non-destructive evaluation in relation to the smart materials concept.
- N. Stubbs, S. Park, C. Sikorsky, S. Choi:
A global non-destructive damage assessment methodology for civil engineering structures.
- J. Cattarius, D. J. Inman:
Experimental verification of intelligent fault detection in rotor blades.
- Wieslaw J. Staszewski:
Advanced data pre-processing for damage identification based on pattern recognition.
- Keith Worden, S. Gaerth Pierce, Graeme Manson, W. R. Philp, Wieslaw J. Staszewski, B. Culshaw:
Detection of defects in composite plates using Lamb waves and novelty detection.
- M. J. Desforges, P. J. Jacob, A. D. Ball:
Fault detection in rotating machinery using kernel-based probability density estimation.
- Lionel Tarassenko, A. Nairac, Neil W. Townsend, I. Buxton, P. Cowley:
Novelty detection for the identification of abnormalities.
- Ronald J. Patton, J. Chen, H. Benkhedda:
A study on neuro-fuzzy systems for fault diagnosis.
- D. J. H. Wilson, George W. Irwin:
Pls Modelling and Fault Detection on the Tennessee Eastman Benchmark.
- P. R. Goulding, Barry Lennox, David J. Sandoz, K. J. Smith, Ognjen Marjanovic:
Fault detection in continuous processes using multivariate statistical methods.
- F. Jia, E. B. Martin, A. J. Morris:
Non-linear principal components analysis with application to process fault detection.
- R. Scattoloni:
Fault identification: an approach based on propagation digraphs.
- H. G. Natke, C. Cempel:
Model-based diagnosis of systems emphasizing a holistic approach.
- J. A. Brandon:
The design and implementation of intelligent systems for structural integrity assessment.
- Yakov Ben-Haim:
Robustness of model-based fault diagnosis: decisions with information-gap models of uncertainty.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:40:19 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Rafael Martinez Guerra, Alexander Poznyak, Vicente Diaz De Leon:
Robustness property of high-gain observers for closed-loop nonlinear systems: theoretical study and robotics control application.
- Guoping Liu, Stephen A. Billings, Visakan Kadirkamanathan:
Nonlinear system identification using wavelet networks.
- Chao-Ton Su, Hsu-Hwa Chang:
Optimization of parameter design: an intelligent approach using neural network and simulated annealing.
- Piotr Ostalczyk:
The non-integer difference of the discrete-time function and its application to the control system synthesis.
- C. B. Soh:
Controllability and observability of periodic hybrid interval systems.
- K.-H. Cho, J.-T. Lim:
Fault-tolerant supervisory control under C, D observability and its application.
- Jooyoung Park, Yonmook Park:
An optimization approach to design of cellular neural networks.
- Vikram Kapila, Wassim M. Haddad, Apostolos Grivas:
Fixed-structure controller synthesis for systems with input nonlinearities and time delay.
- Daohang Sha, Vladimir B. Bajic:
Robust discrete adaptive input-output-based sliding mode controller.
- Huang Ting-Zhu, Zhong Shou-Ming, Wang Chuan-Long:
The stability of the linear systems with delays.
- Steven Ching-Yei Chung:
The frequency-domain analysis of discrete variable structure control and chattering-free criteria.
- Michel Ferney:
Modelling single-product production systems using state equations: continuous systems and discrete systems that can be represented by continuous models.