Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:56 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Nikola K. Kasabov:
Adaptable neuro production systems.
- Masahiro Nagamatu, Torao Yanaru:
On the stability of Lagrange programming neural networks for satisfiability problems of propositional calculus.
- Jacek M. Zurada, Ian Cloete, Etienne van der Poel:
Generalized Hopfield networks for associative memories with multi-valued stable states.
- Sung-Bae Cho:
A neurocomputing framework: From methodologies to application.
- Hiroshi Furukawa, Tohru Ueda, Masaharu Kitamura:
A systematic method for rational definition of plant diagnostic symptoms by self-organizing neural networks.
- Gi J. Jeon, Insoo Lee:
Neural network indirect adaptive control with fast learning algorithm.
- Qiangfu Zhao, Tatsuo Higuchi:
Efficient learning of NN-MLP based on individual evolutionary algorithm.
- Yoshitake Yamazaki, Moyuru Ochiai, Arno Holz, Toshito Hara:
Application of neural network algorithm to CAD of magnetic systems.
- Kiyohiro Kurisu, Kazuo Fukuyama:
Controlling public address systems based on fuzzy inference and neural network.
- Uwe R. Zimmer:
Robust world-modelling and navigation in a real world.
- Elke Biebelmann, Mario Köppen, Bertram Nickolay:
Practical applications of neural networks in texture analysis.
- Jin Kyung Ryeu, Ho Sun Chung:
Chaotic recurrent neural networks and their application to speech recognition.
- Robert Kozma, Masatake Sakuma, Yoichi Yokoyama, Masaharu Kitamura:
On the accuracy of mapping by neural networks trained by backpropagation with forgetting.
- Monica Bianchini, Marco Gori:
Optimal learning in artificial neural networks: A review of theoretical results.
- Yoram Baram:
Classification by balanced binary representation.
- Alex Aussem, Fionn Murtagh, Marc Sarazin:
Fuzzy astronomical seeing nowcasts with a dynamical and recurrent connectionist network.
- Pietro Burrascano, Dario Pirollo:
Improved binary classification performance using an information theoretic criterion.