June 1995 Letter to the Editor
- John Lazzaro:
Book Review: "Neurocomputers: An Overview of Neural Networks in VLSI", by Manfred Glesner and Werner Pochmuller.
- Andreas G. Andreou:
Book Review: "Cellular Neural Networks", by T. Roska and J. Vandewalle.
September 1995 Articles
- Marcelo Blatt, Eytan Domany, Ido Kanter:
On the equivalence of two-layered perceptrons with binary neurons.
- Xun Liang, Shaowei Xia:
Methods of training and constructing multilayer perceptrons with arbitrary pattern sets.
- Fu-Sheng Tsung, Garrison W. Cottrell:
Learning in recurrent finite difference networks.
- Se-Young Oh, Weon-Chang Shin, Hyo-Gyu Kim:
Neural network based dynamic controllers for industrial robots.
- Lluís Garrido, Vicens Gaitan, Miquel Serra-Ricart, Xavier Calbet:
Use of multilayer feedforward neural nets as a display method for multidimensional distributions.
- Cheng-Jian Lin, Chin-Teng Lin:
Adaptive fuzzy control of unstable nonlinear systems.
- Peter G. Korning:
Training neural networks by means of genetic algorithms working on very long chromosomes.
- M. B. Sukhaswami, P. Seetharamulu, Arun K. Pujari:
Recognition of telugu characters using neural networks.
- Boaz Lerner, Hugo Guterman, Its'hak Dinstein, Yitzhak Romem:
Human chromosome classification using multilayer perceptron neural network.
- Mitchell Gil Maltenfort:
Book Review: "Memory in the cerebral Cortex: An Empirical Approach to Neural Network in the Human and Nonhuman Primate", by Joaquin M. Fuster.
December 1995 Articles
- Andreas S. Weigend, Morgan Mangeas, Ashok N. Srivastava:
Nonlinear gated experts for time series: discovering regimes and avoiding overfitting.
- Peter J. Edwards, Alan F. Murray:
Can deterministic penalty terms model the effects of synaptic weight noise on network fault-tolerance?
- Hong Yan:
Comparison of multilayer neural network and nearest neighbor classifiers for handwritten digit recognition.
- Takamasa Koshizen, John Fulcher:
An application of hamiltonian neurodynamics using pontryagin's maximum (minimum) principle.
- Paolo Arena, Luigi Fortuna, R. Re, Maria Gabriella Xibilia:
Multilayer perceptrons to approximate complex valued functions.
- Fouad Badran, Carlos Mejia, Sylvie Thiria, Michel Crépon:
Remote sensing operations.
- Donq-Liang Lee, Wen-June Wang:
A correlation significance learning scheme for auto-associative memories.
- Steve G. Romaniuk:
Theoretical results for a class of neural networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:46 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alessandro Sperduti:
Book Review: "Neural Network in Computer Intelligence", by LiMin Fu.