- Wingyan Chung, Guanpi Lai, Alfonso Bonillas, Wei Xi, Hsinchun Chen:
Organizing domain-specific information on the Web: An experiment on the Spanish business Web directory.
- Joshua Shive, Gregory Francis:
Applying models of visual search to map display design.
- Stefano Burigat, Luca Chittaro, Silvia Gabrielli:
Navigation techniques for small-screen devices: An evaluation on maps and web pages.
- Ning Wang, W. Lewis Johnson, Richard E. Mayer, Paola Rizzo, Erin Shaw, Heather Collins:
The politeness effect: Pedagogical agents and learning outcomes.
- G. Peevers, G. Douglas, M. A. Jack:
A usability comparison of three alternative message formats for an SMS banking service.
March 2008 Designing and evaluating driver support systems with the user in mind
- Pierre Fastrez, Jean-Baptiste Haué:
Designing and evaluating driver support systems with the user in mind.
- J. K. Caird, S. L. Chisholm, J. Lockhart:
Do in-vehicle advanced signs enhance older and younger drivers' intersection performance Driving simulation and eye movement results.
- Isabelle Milleville-Pennel:
A visual sign of lateral acceleration for steering assistance.
- Zhonghai Li, Paul Milgram:
An empirical investigation of a dynamic brake light concept for reduction of rear-end collisions through manipulation of optical looming.
- Leila Takayama, Clifford Nass:
Driver safety and information from afar: An experimental driving simulator study of wireless vs. in-car information services.
- Bako Rajaonah, Nicolas J. Tricot, Françoise Anceaux, Patrick Millot:
The role of intervening variables in driver-ACC cooperation.
- Joonhwan Lee, Jodi Forlizzi, Scott E. Hudson:
Iterative design of MOVE: A situationally appropriate vehicle navigation system.
- Jeremy N. Bailenson, Emmanuel D. Pontikakis, Iris B. Mauss, James J. Gross, Maria E. Jabon, Cendri A. C. Hutcherson, Clifford Nass, Oliver John:
Real-time classification of evoked emotions using facial feature tracking and physiological responses.
- Jaka Sodnik, Christina Dicke, Saso Tomazic, Mark Billinghurst:
A user study of auditory versus visual interfaces for use while driving.
- Andrew Chan, Karon E. MacLean, Joanna McGrenere:
Designing haptic icons to support collaborative turn-taking.
- Richard D. Johnson, Steven Hornik, Eduardo Salas:
An empirical examination of factors contributing to the creation of successful e-learning environments.
- Junya Morita, Kazuhisa Miwa, Takayuki Kitasaka, Kensaku Mori, Yasuhito Suenaga, Shingo Iwano, Mitsuru Ikeda, Takeo Ishigaki:
Interactions of perceptual and conceptual processing: Expertise in medical image diagnosis.
- Seungkeun Song, Joohyeon Lee:
Retraction notice to "Key factors of heuristic evaluation for game design: Towards massively multi-player online role-playing game" [Int. J. Human-Computer Studies 65 (2007) 709-723].
- Ann Blandford, Thomas R. G. Green, Dominic Furniss, Stephann Makri:
Evaluating system utility and conceptual fit using CASSM.
- Simon Attfield, Ann Blandford, John Dowell, Paul A. Cairns:
Uncertainty-tolerant design: Evaluating task performance and drag-and-link information gathering for a news-writing task.
- Neung Eun Kang, Wan Chul Yoon:
Age- and experience-related user behavior differences in the use of complicated electronic devices.
- Koert van Mensvoort, Dik J. Hermes, Maurice van Montfort:
Usability of optically simulated haptic feedback.
- Batya Friedman, Nathan G. Freier, Peter H. Kahn Jr., Peyina Lin, Robin Sodeman:
Office window of the future? - Field-based analyses of a new use of a large display.
- Asimina Vasalou, Astrid Hopfensitz, Jeremy V. Pitt:
In praise of forgiveness: Ways for repairing trust breakdowns in one-off online interactions.
July 2008 Collaborative and social aspects of software development
- Charlene Jennett, Anna Louise Cox, Paul A. Cairns, Samira Dhoparee, Andrew Epps, Tim Tijs, Alison Walton:
Measuring and defining the experience of immersion in games.
- Changchun Liu, Karla Conn, Nilanjan Sarkar, Wendy Stone:
Physiology-based affect recognition for computer-assisted intervention of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Hui-Jen Yang, Wen-Yu Tsao, Yun-Long Lay, Minder Chen, Yiching Liou:
Prior language experience and language anxiety as predictors for non-native language commercial website use intention.
- J. Elin Bahner, Anke-Dorothea Hüper, Dietrich Manzey:
Misuse of automated decision aids: Complacency, automation bias and the impact of training experience.
- Paul Buitelaar, Philipp Cimiano, Anette Frank, Matthias Hartung, Stefania Racioppa:
Ontology-based information extraction and integration from heterogeneous data sources.
- Eun-Ju Lee:
Flattery may get computers somewhere, sometimes: The moderating role of output modality, computer gender, and user gender.
- Asimina Vasalou, Adam N. Joinson, Tanja Bänziger, Peter Goldie, Jeremy Pitt:
Avatars in social media: Balancing accuracy, playfulness and embodied messages.
- Crescencio Bravo, Miguel A. Redondo, M. Felisa Verdejo, Manuel Ortega:
A framework for process-solution analysis in collaborative learning environments.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:36 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Antti Oulasvirta, Stephen A. Brewster:
Mobile human-computer interaction.
- Parisa Eslambolchilar, Roderick Murray-Smith:
Control centric approach in designing scrolling and zooming user interfaces.
- Jacob O. Wobbrock, Brad A. Myers, Htet Htet Aung:
The performance of hand postures in front- and back-of-device interaction for mobile computing.
- Stephen Fickas, McKay Moore Sohlberg, Pei-Fang Hung:
Route-following assistance for travelers with cognitive impairments: A comparison of four prompt modes.
- Sri Kurniawan:
Older people and mobile phones: A multi-method investigation.
- Carolyn M. Axtell, Donald Hislop, Steve Whittaker:
Mobile technologies in mobile spaces: Findings from the context of train travel.
- Carsten Sørensen, Adel Al-Taitoon:
Organisational usability of mobile computing - Volatility and control in mobile foreign exchange trading.
- Jeffrey Boase, Tetsuro Kobayashi:
Kei-Tying teens: Using mobile phone e-mail to bond, bridge, and break with social ties - a study of Japanese adolescents.
- John M. Carroll, Mary Beth Rosson:
Theorizing mobility in community networks.
- Johanna Brewer, Paul Dourish:
Storied spaces: Cultural accounts of mobility, technology, and environmental knowing.