Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:34 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- M. M. Taylor:
Editorial: Perceptual Control Theory and its application.
- W. Thomas Bourbon, William T. Powers:
Models and their worlds.
- William T. Powers:
A model of kinesthetically and visually controlled arm movement.
- Richard S. Marken:
PERCOLATe: Perceptual control analysis of tasks.
- P. S. E. Farrell, J. G. Hollands, M. M. Taylor, H. D. Gamble:
Perceptual control and layered protocols in interface design: I. Fundamental concepts.
- M. M. Taylor, P. S. E. Farrell, J. G. Hollands:
Perceptual control and layered protocols in interface design: II. The general protocol grammar.
- Reinder Haakma:
Towards explaining the behaviour of novice users.
- R. J. Robertson, D. M. Goldstein, M. Mermel, M. Musgrave:
Testing the self as a control system: Theoretical and methodological issues.
- Charles W. Tucker, David Schweingruber, Clark Mcphail:
Simulating arcs and rings in gatherings.