- Sandip Sen:
Evolution and learning in multiagent systems.
- Cristina Bicchieri, Martha E. Pollack, Carlo Rovelli, Ioannis Tsamardinos:
The potential for the evolution of co-operation among web agents.
- Thomas Haynes, Sandip Sen:
Learning cases to resolve conflicts and improve group behavior.
- M. V. Nagendra Prasad, Victor R. Lesser, Susan E. Lander:
Learning organizational roles for negotiated search in a multiagent system.
- Sandip Sen, Neeraj Arora, Shounak Roychowdhury:
Using limited information to enhance group stability.
- Peter Stone, Manuela M. Veloso:
Towards collaborative and adversarial learning: a case study in robotic soccer.
- Milind Tambe, W. Lewis Johnson, Wei-Min Shen:
Adaptive agent tracking in real-world multiagent domains: a preliminary report.
- Dajun Zeng, Katia P. Sycara:
Bayesian learning in negotiation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:34 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Geoffrey S. Hubona, Stephanie Everett, Elaine Marsh, Kenneth Wauchope:
Mental representations of spatial language.
- Klaus Christoffersen, Christopher N. Hunter, Kim J. Vicente:
A longitudinal study of the effects of ecological interface design on deep knowledge.
- Eatrice M. Camino, Allen E. Milewski, David R. Millen, Thomas M. Smith:
Replying to email with structured responses.
- Andy Cockburn, Saul Greenberg:
The design and evolution of TurboTurtle, a collaborative microworld for exploring Newtonian physics.