- Christine M. Pietras, Bruce G. Coury:
The development of cognitive models of planning for use in the design of project management systems.
- Giorgio Brajnik, Carlo Tasso:
A shell for developing non-monotonic user modeling systems.
- James E. Trumbly, Kirk P. Arnett, Peter C. Johnson:
Productivity gains via an adaptive user interface: an empirical analysis.
- Ann M. Bisantz, Kim J. Vicente:
Making the abstraction hierarchy concrete.
- Maria Kambouri, Mathieu Koppen, Michael Villano, Jean-Claude Falmagne:
Knowledge assessment: tapping human expertise by the QUERY routine.
- John D. Lee, Neville Moray:
Trust, self-confidence, and operators' adaptation to automation.
- Problem statement for Sisyphus: models of problem solving.
- Nathalie Aussenac-Gilles, Nada Matta:
Making a method of problem solving explicit with MACAO.
- Alan Balkany, William P. Birmingham, Jay T. Runkel:
Solving Sisyphus by design.
- Brian R. Gaines:
A situated classification solution of a resource allocation task represented in a visual language.
- Werner Karbach, Angi Voß, Uwe Drouven:
Solving the office allocation task in reflective ASSIGN.
- Georg Klinker, Marc Linster, David Marques, John P. McDermott, Gregg Yost:
Exploiting problem descriptions to provide assistance with the Sisyphus task.
- Enrico Motta, Kieron O'Hara, Nigel Shadbolt:
Grounding GDMs: a structured case study.
- A. Th. Schreiber:
Applying KADS to the office assignment domain.
- Susan Spirgi, Dieter Wenger:
Sisyphus project: EMA approach.
- Antonette M. Logar, Edward M. Corwin, William J. B. Oldham:
Performance comparisons of classification techniques for multi-font character recognition.
- Stéphane Loiseau:
A method for checking and restoring the consistency of knowledge bases.
- Motoyuki Akamatsu, Sigeru Sato:
A multi-modal mouse with tactile and force feedback.
- Reinhard Oppermann:
Adaptively supported adaptability.
- Edwin Bos, Carla Huls, Wim Claassen:
EDWARD: full integration of language and action in a multimodal user interface.
- Menucha Birenbaum, Anthony E. Kelly, Kikumi K. Tatsuoka, Yaffa Gutvirtz:
Attribute-mastery patterns from rule space as the basis for student models in algebra.
- Irene Neilson, John Lee:
Conversations with graphics: implications for the design of natural language/graphics interfaces.
- Clifford Nass, Jonathan Steuer, Lisa Henriksen, D. Christopher Dryer:
Machines, social attributions, and ethopoeia: performance assessments of computers subsequent to "self-" or "other-" evaluations.
- Review of Gendered by Design? Information Technology and Office Systems, by E. Green, J. Owen and D. Pain.
- Barbee Teasley:
The effects of naming style and expertise on program comprehension.
- Adrienne Y. Lee, Peter W. Foltz, Peter G. Polson:
Memory for task-action mappings: mnemonics, regularity and consistency.
- José Juan Cañas, Maria Teresa Bajo, Pilar Gonzalvo:
Mental models and computer programming.
- Leticia Villegas, Ray E. Eberts:
A neural network tool for identifying text-editing goals.
- Paul J. A. van Vliet, Marilyn G. Kletke, Goutam Chakraborty:
The measurement of computer literacy: a comparison of self-appraisal and objective tests.
- Chaomei Chen, Roy Rada, Almal Zeb:
An extended fisheye view browser for collaborative writing.
- Alan Tero, Pamela Briggs:
Consistency versus compatibility: a question of levels?
- J. M. Annemarie Sassen, Eric F. T. Buiël, Jan H. Hoegee:
A laboratory evaluation of a human operator support system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:33 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Jiah-Shing Chen, Sargur N. Srihari:
A probabilistic theory of model-based diagnosis.
- Patricia Wright, Ann Lickorish:
Menus and memory load: navigation strategies in interactive search tasks.
- Weiru Liu, Alan Bundy:
A comprehensive comparison between generalized incidence calculus and the Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence.
- David G. Hendry, Thomas R. G. Green:
Creating, comprehending and explaining spreadsheets: a cognitive interpretation of what discretionary users think of the spreadsheet model.
- Review of Communication at a Distance: The Influence of Print on Sociocultural Organization and Change, by David S. Kaufer and Kathleen M. Carley and Human Reasoning: the Psychology of Deduction, by J. St. B. T. Evans, S. E. Newstead and R. M. J. Byrne.