- Jan L. Talmon, Charles Safran, Heimar de Marin, Antoine Geissbühler, Patrice Degoulet:
A look forward to online only publishing.
- Ken Masters:
For what purpose and reasons do doctors use the Internet: A systematic review.
- David McGeady, Jaakko Kujala, Karita Ilvonen:
The impact of patient-physician web messaging on healthcare service provision.
- Aditi Dey, Beth Reid, Robyn Godding, Andrew Campbell:
Perceptions and behaviour of access of the Internet: A study of women attending a breast screening service in Sydney, Australia.
- Syed Tabish R. Zaidi, Jennifer L. Marriott, Roger L. Nation:
The role of perceptions of clinicians in their adoption of a web-based antibiotic approval system: Do perceptions translate into actions?
- Nicolette de Keizer, Elske Ammenwerth:
The quality of evidence in health informatics: How did the quality of healthcare IT evaluation publications develop from 1982 to 2005?
- Jürgen Stausberg, Nils Lehmann, Dirk Kaczmarek, Markus Stein:
Reliability of diagnoses coding with ICD-10.
- Susan Moyers, Rachel L. Richesson, Jeffrey P. Krischer:
Trans-Atlantic data harmonization in the classification of medicines and dietary supplements: A challenge for epidemiologic study and clinical research.
- Alexandre Alapetite:
Impact of noise and other factors on speech recognition in anaesthesia.
- Riccardo Bellazzi, Blaz Zupan:
Predictive data mining in clinical medicine: Current issues and guidelines.
- Yuko Kawasumi, Robyn Tamblyn, Robert Platt, Pierre Ernst, Michal Abrahamowicz, Laurel Taylor:
Evaluation of the use of an integrated drug information system by primary care physicians for vulnerable population.
- Wendy Webber Chapman, John N. Dowling, George Hripcsak:
Evaluation of training with an annotation schema for manual annotation of clinical conditions from emergency department reports.
- Göran Umefjord, Herbert Sandström, Hans Malker, Göran Petersson:
Medical text-based consultations on the Internet: A 4-year study.
- Mohammadreza Rezailashkajani, Delnaz Roshandel, Shahin Ansari, Mohammad Reza Zali:
A web-based patient education system and self-help group in Persian language for inflammatory bowel disease patients.
- Leili Lind, Daniel Karlsson, Bengt Fridlund:
Patients' use of digital pens for pain assessment in advanced palliative home healthcare.
- Ståle Walderhaug, Per Håkon Meland, Marius Mikalsen, Terje Sagen, John Ivar Brevik:
Evacuation support system for improved medical documentation and information flow in the field.
- Maria Staroselsky, Lynn A. Volk, Ruslana Tsurikova, Lisa P. Newmark, Margaret Lippincott, Irina Litvak, Anne F. Kittler, Tiffany Wang, Jonathan S. Wald, David W. Bates:
An effort to improve electronic health record medication list accuracy between visits: Patients' and physicians' response.
- Saul N. Weingart, Hope E. Hamrick, Sharon Tutkus, Alexander Carbo, Daniel Z. Sands, Anjala Tess, Roger B. Davis, David W. Bates, Russell S. Phillips:
Medication safety messages for patients via the web portal: The MedCheck intervention.
- A. Forogh Hakimzada, Robert A. Green, Osman R. Sayan, Jiajie Zhang, Vimla L. Patel:
The nature and occurrence of registration errors in the emergency department.
- Jill A. Fisher, Torin Monahan:
Tracking the social dimensions of RFID systems in hospitals.
- Shobha Phansalkar, Charlene R. Weir, Alan H. Morris, Homer R. Warner:
Clinicians' perceptions about use of computerized protocols: A multicenter study.
- Abel N. Kho, Paul R. Dexter, Jeff S. Warvel, Anne W. Belsito, Marie Commiskey, Stephen J. Wilson, Siu L. Hui, Clement J. McDonald:
An effective computerized reminder for contact isolation of patients colonized or infected with resistant organisms.
- Jody D. Martens, Trudy van der Weijden, Ron A. G. Winkens, A. D. M. Kester, P. J. H. Geerts, S. M. A. A. Evers, Johan L. Severens:
Feasibility and acceptability of a computerised system with automated reminders for prescribing behaviour in primary care.
- Ken Farion, Wojtek Michalowski, Steven Rubin, Szymon Wilk, Rhonda Correll, Isabelle Gaboury:
Prospective evaluation of the MET-AP system providing triage plans for acute pediatric abdominal pain.
- J. Ma, M. Otten, R. Kamadjeu, R. Mir, L. Rosencrans, S. McLaughlin, S. Yoon:
New frontiers for health information systems using Epi Info in developing countries: Structured application framework for Epi Info (SAFE).
- Brian Hazlehurst, Paul N. Gorman, Carmit K. McMullen:
Distributed cognition: An alternative model of cognition for medical informatics.
- Juliana J. Brixey, Zhihua Tang, David J. Robinson, Craig W. Johnson, Todd R. Johnson, James P. Turley, Vimla L. Patel, Jiajie Zhang:
Interruptions in a level one trauma center: A case study.
- Jun Choe, Sun K. Yoo:
Web-based secure access from multiple patient repositories.
- Joanne L. Callen, Battogtokh Buyankhishig, Jean H. McIntosh:
Clinical information sources used by hospital doctors in Mongolia.
- Elisabetta Binaghi, Ignazio Gallo, Cristina Ghiselli, Luca Levrini, Katia Biondi:
An integrated fuzzy logic and web-based framework for active protocol support.
- Barry Nannings, Ameen Abu-Hanna, Evert de Jonge:
Applying PRIM (Patient Rule Induction Method) and logistic regression for selecting high-risk subgroups in very elderly ICU patients.
- Matthew E. Falagas, Efthymia A. Karveli, Vassiliki I. Tritsaroli:
The risk of using the Internet as reference resource: A comparative study.
- Adam Wright, Dean F. Sittig:
J. Groopman, How Doctors Think , Houghton-Mifflin, Boston, MA (2007) ISBN 0-8058-5320-0 307 pp., US$ 26.00.
- Kristiina Häyrinen, Kaija Saranto, Pirkko Nykänen:
Definition, structure, content, use and impacts of electronic health records: A review of the research literature.
- Wullianallur Raghupathi, Amjad Umar:
Exploring a model-driven architecture (MDA) approach to health care information systems development.
- I. J. Baars, Godefridus G. van Merode:
A planning tool for multidisciplinary youth care evaluated: A case study.
- Feng-Cheng Tung, Su-Chao Chang, Chi-Min Chou:
An extension of trust and TAM model with IDT in the adoption of the electronic logistics information system in HIS in the medical industry.
- Ronald Cornet, Ameen Abu-Hanna:
Auditing description-logic-based medical terminological systems by detecting equivalent concept definitions.
- Etienne De Clercq:
From a conceptual problem-oriented electronic patient record model to running systems: A nationwide assessment.
- Rob Jelier, Martijn J. Schuemie, Peter-Jan Roes, Erik M. van Mulligen, Jan A. Kors:
Literature-based concept profiles for gene annotation: The issue of weighting.
- Adam Wright, Dean F. Sittig:
Erratum to "Book Review: How Doctors Think" [Int. J. Med. Inform.
77 (2008) 287-289]. 363 http:
- Saeid Eslami, Nicolette de Keizer, Ameen Abu-Hanna:
The impact of computerized physician medication order entry in hospitalized patients - A systematic review.
- Maryati Mohd. Yusof, Anastasia Papazafeiropoulou, Ray J. Paul, Lampros K. Stergioulas:
Investigating evaluation frameworks for health information systems.
- Maryati Mohd. Yusof, Jasna Kuljis, Anastasia Papazafeiropoulou, Lampros K. Stergioulas:
An evaluation framework for Health Information Systems: human, organization and technology-fit factors (HOT-fit).
- Suk-Il Kim, Hee-Seung Kim:
Effectiveness of mobile and internet intervention in patients with obese type 2 diabetes.
- Elved B. Roberts, Rajesh Ramnath, Stephen Fallows, Kevin Sykes:
"First-hit" heart attack risk calculators on the world wide web: Implications for laypersons and healthcare practitioners.
- Suzanne Bakken, Leanne M. Currie, Nam-Ju Lee, W. Dan Roberts, Sarah A. Collins, James J. Cimino:
Integrating evidence into clinical information systems for nursing decision support.
- Yvonne Koh, Chun Wei Yap, Shu Chuen Li:
A quantitative approach of using genetic algorithm in designing a probability scoring system of an adverse drug reaction assessment system.
- Marion C. J. Biermans, Dinny H. de Bakker, Robert A. Verheij, Jan V. Gravestein, Michiel W. van der Linden, Pieter de Vries Robbé:
Development of a case-based system for grouping diagnoses in general practice.
- Dean F. Sittig, Joan S. Ash, Ken P. Guappone, Emily M. Campbell, Richard H. Dykstra:
Assessing the anticipated consequences of Computer-based Provider Order Entry at three community hospitals using an open-ended, semi-structured survey instrument.
- Alexandre Alapetite:
Speech recognition for the anaesthesia record during crisis scenarios.
- Chung-Chih Lin, Ren-Guey Lee, Chun-Chieh Hsiao:
A pervasive health monitoring service system based on ubiquitous network technology.
- Heidi Buysse, Georges De Moor, Georges Van Maele, Erik Baert, Geert Thienpont, Marleen Temmerman:
Cost-effectiveness of telemonitoring for high-risk pregnant women.
- Felicity Goodyear-Smith, Cameron Grant, Deon York, Tim Kenealy, Jackie Copp, Helen Petousis-Harris, Nikki Turner, Ngaire Kerse:
Determining immunisation coverage rates in primary health care practices: A simple goal but a complex task.
- Mohammadreza Rahimpour, Nigel H. Lovell, Branko G. Celler, John McCormick:
Patients' perceptions of a home telecare system.
- An-Jim Long, Polun Chang, Yu-Chuan Li, Wen-Ta Chiu:
The use of a CPOE log for the analysis of physicians' behavior when responding to drug-duplication reminders.
- Harold L. Somers, Ann-Louise Caress, David Gareth Evans, Marianne J. Johnson, Hermione J. Lovel, Zeinab Mohamed:
A computer-based aid for communication between patients with limited English and their clinicians, using symbols and digitised speech.
- Madeleine C. Shanahan:
Transforming information search and evaluation practices of undergraduate students.
- A. Ceratti, Francis H. Roger France, C. Beguin:
Health data quality improvement by comparing administrative medical data and billing data.
- Wai-Sun Chan, Michael Stevenson, Kieran McGlade:
Do general practitioners change how they use the computer during consultations with a significant psychological component?
- Eric W. Ford, Ann Scheck McAlearney, M. Thad Phillips, Nir Menachemi, Barbara Rudolph:
Predicting computerized physician order entry system adoption in US hospitals: Can the federal mandate be met?
- Thomas R. Cunningham, E. Scott Geller, Steven W. Clarke:
Impact of electronic prescribing in a hospital setting: A process-focused evaluation.
- Leandro Luís Galdino Oliveira, Simonne Almeida e Silva, Luiza Helena Vilela Ribeiro, Renato Maurício de Oliveira, Clarimar José Coelho, Ana Lúcia S. S. Andrade:
Computer-aided diagnosis in chest radiography for detection of childhood pneumonia.
- Etienne De Clercq:
Problem-oriented patient record model as a conceptual foundation for a multi-professional electronic patient record.
- Ken Smith, Dipak Kalra:
Electronic health records in complementary and alternative medicine.
- Sofie De Rouck, An Jacobs, Mark Leys:
A methodology for shifting the focus of e-health support design onto user needs: A case in the homecare field.
- Stéphane M. Meystre, Peter J. Haug:
Randomized controlled trial of an automated problem list with improved sensitivity.
- Joanne L. Callen, Melanie Alderton, Jean McIntosh:
Evaluation of electronic discharge summaries: A comparison of documentation in electronic and handwritten discharge summaries.
- Valérie Bertaud, Jérémy Lasbleiz, Fleur Mougin, Anita Burgun, Régis Duvauferrier:
A unified representation of findings in clinical radiology using the UMLS and DICOM.
- Danhong Liu, Xia Wang, Feng Pan, Yongyong Xu, Peng Yang, Keqin Rao:
Web-based infectious disease reporting using XML forms.
- Adam Wright, Dean F. Sittig:
A four-phase model of the evolution of clinical decision support architectures.
- Sukil Kim, Peter J. Haug, Roberto A. Rocha, Inyoung Choi:
Modeling the Arden Syntax for medical decisions in XML.
- George Ochieng Otieno, Toyama Hinako, Asonuma Motohiro, Koide Daisuke, Naitoh Keiko:
Measuring effectiveness of electronic medical records systems: Towards building a composite index for benchmarking hospitals.
- Jian Hu, Hao Yu, Jun Shao, Zhiyong Li, Jiawei Wang, Yining Wang:
An evaluation of the Dental 3D Multimedia System on dentist-patient interactions: A report from China.
- Anna Essén, Moya Conrick:
New e-service development in the homecare sector: Beyond implementing a radical technology.
- Wen-Yuan Jen, Chia-Cheng Chao:
Measuring mobile patient safety information system success: An empirical study.
- Ting-Ting Lee, Mary Etta Mills, Barker Bausell, Ming-Hui Lu:
Two-stage evaluation of the impact of a nursing information system in Taiwan.
- Hideo Yasunaga, Tomoaki Imamura, Shintaro Yamaki, Hiroyoshi Endo:
Computerizing medical records in Japan.
- Anja Schumann, Ulrich John, Sabina Ulbricht, Jeannette Rüge, Gallus Bischof, Christian Meyer:
Computer-generated tailored feedback letters for smoking cessation: Theoretical and empirical variability of tailoring.
- Marc Lemire, Guy Paré, Claude Sicotte, Charmian Harvey:
Determinants of Internet use as a preferred source of information on personal health.
- Habibollah Pirnejad, Zahra Niazkhani, Heleen van der Sijs, Marc Berg, Roland Bal:
Impact of a computerized physician order entry system on nurse-physician collaboration in the medication process.
- Peter A. Bonis, Gary T. Pickens, David M. Rind, David A. Foster:
Association of a clinical knowledge support system with improved patient safety, reduced complications and shorter length of stay among Medicare beneficiaries in acute care hospitals in the United States.
- Tony Austin, Dipak Kalra, Archana Tapuria, Nathan Lea, David Ingram:
Implementation of a query interface for a generic record server.
- Judith A. Effken, Robert G. Loeb, Youngmi Kang, Zu-Chun Lin:
Clinical information displays to improve ICU outcomes.
- Ken Masters:
Access to and use of the Internet by South African general practitioners.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:29 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- David Isern, Antonio Moreno:
Computer-based execution of clinical guidelines: A review.
- Morten Hertzum, Jesper Simonsen:
Positive effects of electronic patient records on three clinical activities.
- Habibollah Pirnejad, Roland Bal, Marc Berg:
Building an inter-organizational communication network and challenges for preserving interoperability.
- Nicolette de Keizer, Ferishta Bakhshi-Raiez, Evert de Jonge, Ronald Cornet:
Post-coordination in practice: Evaluating compositional terminological system-based registration of ICU reasons for admission.
- Tzu-Yi Yu, Hsu-Hua Ho:
The design and development of a physician-oriented PACS for the enhancement of e-hospital facilities.
- Ashish K. Jha, David Doolan, Daniel Grandt, Tim Scott, David W. Bates:
The use of health information technology in seven nations.