- Ram D. Gopal, Arvind K. Tripathi:
Advertising via wireless networks.
- Jason C. H. Chen, Sandeep Chiniwar, Binshan Lin, Pachi Chen:
Security in e-business and beyond: a case study reflecting current situations and future trends.
- Zoheir Ezziane:
AnyWhere bookshop design through an m-commerce approach.
- Hung-Chang Chiu, Wen-Ruey Lee, Ya-Ping Chao:
The development of 3G in Japan and Taiwan.
- Young B. Choi, Jonathan M. Blackburn, Hyewon Seo:
A connection-oriented telecommunications disaster management model using mobile GIS.
- Fred L. Kitchens, Josh M. McGuire, Sushil K. Sharma:
Emergency preparation and mobile notification through cluster computing.
- Angelo Centonza, Gareth A. Taylor, Takebumi Itagaki, Thomas J. Owens, John Cosmas, Yong-Hua Song:
Stochastic user behaviour modelling and network simulation for resource management in cooperation with mobile telecommunications and broadcast networks.
- Marko Merisavo, Jari Vesanen, Antti Arponen, Sami Kajalo, Mika Raulas:
The effectiveness of targeted mobile advertising in selling mobile services: an empirical study.
- June Wei, Lai C. Liu, Kai S. Koong:
An onion ring framework for developing and assessing mobile commerce security.
- Lars Schweizer:
Convergence: a challenge for mobile telecommunication operators the case of the German T-Mobile.
- Eusebio Scornavacca Jr., Stuart J. Barnes:
Barcode enabled m-commerce: strategic implications and business models.
- Sushil K. Sharma, Fred L. Kitchens, Queen Esther Booker, Huinan Xu:
Web services model for mobile, distance and distributed learning using service-oriented architecture.
- Adamantia G. Pateli, George M. Giaglis, Diomidis Spinellis:
Wireless value-added services in exhibition shows.
- Shengnan Han, Pekka Mustonen, Matti Seppänen, Markku Kallio:
Physicians' acceptance of mobile communication technology: an exploratory study.
- Christer Carlsson, Pirkko Walden, Harry Bouwman:
Adoption of 3G+ services in Finland.
- Sung-Shun Weng, Yi-Chen Chou, Binshan Lin:
Developing a dynamic query system on location-based services.
- J. P. Shim, Upkar Varshney, Sasha Dekleva, Geoffrey Knoerzer:
Mobile and wireless networks: services, evolution and issues.
- Timo Koivumäki, Annu Ristola, Manne Kesti:
Predicting consumer acceptance in mobile services: empirical evidence from an experimental end user environment.
- Szu-Yuan Sun, Teresa L. Ju, Chao-Fan Su:
A comparative study of value-added mobile services in Finland and Taiwan.
- Anna Trifonova, Marco Ronchetti:
Hoarding content for mobile learning.
- Wen-Chuan Hsieh, Chi-Chun Lo, Yi-Hsien Chiu:
The proactive intrusion prevention for Wireless Local Area Network.
- Cheol Park:
Hedonic and utilitarian values of mobile internet in Korea.
- Leif Jarle Gressgård, Inger Stensaker:
The mobile service industry: strategic challenges and future business models.
- Ofir Turel, Yufei Yuan:
Investigating the dynamics of the m-commerce value system: a comparative viewpoint.
- Eusebio Scornavacca Jr., Mishul Prasad, Hans Lehmann:
Exploring the organisational impact and perceived benefits of wireless Personal Digital Assistants in restaurants.
- Xiao Hong, Yang Xiao, Qiang Ni, Tianji Li:
A connection-level call admission control using genetic algorithm for multi-class multimedia services in wireless networks.
- Ya-Fen Chang, Jung-San Lee, Chin-Chen Chang:
A secure and efficient authentication scheme for mobile users.
- Hsu-Yang Kung, Chi-Yu Hsu, Mei-Hsien Lin, Chia-Ni Liu:
Mobile multimedia medical system: design and implementation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:27 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Abhishek P. Patil, Dan J. Kim, Lionel M. Ni:
A study of frequency interference and indoor location sensing with 802.11b and Bluetooth technologies.
- Timber Haaker, Edward Faber, Harry Bouwman:
Balancing customer and network value in business models for mobile services.
- Pruthikrai Mahatanankoon, H. Joseph Wen, Billy B. L. Lim:
Evaluating the technological characteristics and trust affecting mobile device usage.
- Alan D. Smith:
Exploring m-commerce in terms of viability, growth and challenges.
- Li-Ling Hsu:
E-commerce and its impact on wireless websites operational mechanisms.
- Claudio Feijóo, José Luis Gómez Barroso, Sergio Ramos, David Rojo-Alonso:
Active policy measures against the digital divide based on mobile/wireless connectivity development: the Latvian experience.
- Cheng-Yuan Ku, Yenfang Ho, Yiwen Chang:
The implementation of signing e-documents by using the Wireless Identity Module of cellular phones.