- Timothy Mark Pinkston, Jeonghee Shin:
Trends toward on-chip networked microsystems.
- Siu-Cheung Chau, Ada Wai-Chee Fu:
Optimal all-to-all personalised exchange in a novel optical multistage interconnection network.
- Haibo Wen, Huan Song, Lemin Li, Sheng Wang:
Load-balancing contention resolution in OBS networks based on GMPLS.
- Yan Chen, Xinyuan Fan, Wenjun Yang, Kai Chen, Guozhi Xu:
Stage based parallel programming model for high concurrency, stateful network services: internals and design principles.
- Yamin Li, Shietung Peng, Wanming Chu:
Fault-tolerant cycle embedding in dual-cube with node faults.
- Kyung-Hee Seo, Sung-Chun Kim:
A dynamic processor management strategy on the reconfigurable meshes.
- Frode Eika Sandnes, Oliver Sinnen:
A new strategy for multiprocessor scheduling of cyclic task graphs.
- Said Boussakta, Mohammed Aziz:
A high performance hybrid parallel algorithm for fast calculation of 3-D convolution/correlation using the 3-D VR FHT for multi-dimensional signal processing applications.
- Teresa Monreal, Víctor Viñals, Antonio González, Mateo Valero:
Hardware support for early register release.
- Ken Ferschweiler, Scott Harrah, Dylan Keon, Mariacarla Calzarossa, Daniele Tessera, Cherri M. Pancake:
The Tracefile Testbed: a community repository for identifying and retrieving HPC performance data.
- Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer:
ZEN: a directive based experiment specification language for performance and parameter studies of parallel scientific applications.
- Rajkumar Kettimuthu, Vijay Subramani, Srividya Srinivasan, Thiagaraja Gopalsamy, Dhabaleswar K. Panda, P. Sadayappan:
Selective preemption strategies for parallel job scheduling.
- Wai-Keung Wu, Shikharesh Majumdar:
Flyover: a technique for achieving high performance in CORBA-based systems with limited heterogeneity.
- Ahmed S. Mohamed:
Broader dynamic load balancing for hybrid/multi-level parallel programming models.
- Christophe Cérin, Olivier Cozette, Gil Utard, Hazem Fkaier, Mohamed Jemni:
Parallel out-of-core sorting and fast accesses to disks.
- Chunlin Yang, Xiuqi Li:
'Dominating-set-based' searching in peer-to-peer networks.
- Keqiu Li, Hong Shen:
Optimal methods for object management in coordinated en-route web caching for tree networks and autonomous systems.
- Minyi Guo, Weng-Long Chang, Jian Lu, Minglu Li:
One-dimensional I test and direction vector I test with array references by induction variable.
- Hai Zhuge, Yunchuan Sun, Ruixiang Jia, Jie Liu:
Algebra model and experiment for semantic link network.
- Z. Wu, Y. Mao, H. Chen, Z. Xu:
An ontology and context based client model for dart information grid.
- Wenyuan Cai, Shuigeng Zhou, Weining Qian, Linhao Xu, Kian-Lee Tan, Aoying Zhou:
- Reda A. Ammar, Abdulrahman Alhamdan:
Scheduling real-time fork-join structures in cluster computing.
- Hua Liu, Manish Parashar:
Rule-based monitoring and steering of distributed scientific applications.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:39:06 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tomoya Enokido, Makoto Takizawa:
An autonomic group communication protocol for distributed applications.
- John P. Sustersic, Ali R. Hurson:
Quality of service (QoS) in internet cache coherence.
- Leonard Barolli, Akio Koyama, Bernady O. Apduhan, Arjan Durresi, Kaoru Sugita, Rozeta Miho:
Performance evaluation of a scalable media access control protocol for single hop WDM networks.
- Kan Hung Wan, Chris Loeser:
An overlay network for replica placement within a P2P VoD network.
- Katsuhiro Takata, Jianhua Ma:
A decentralised P2P revision management system using a proactive mechanism.
- Yaser M. Asem, Atsushi Kara:
A scalable group-rekeying scheme using secret mask patterns.
- Junqi Zhang, Vijay Varadharajan, Yi Mu:
Secure distribution and access of XML documents.
- Elhadi Shakshuki, Zhonghai Luo, Jing Gong:
A security system implementation using software agents.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Iuon-Chang Lin, Hui-Min Tsai:
A dynamic mechanism for determining relationships in a partially ordered user hierarchy.
- Changjie Wang, Ho-fung Leung, S. C. Cheung, Yumin Wang:
Use of cryptographic technologies for privacy protection of watermarks in internet retails of digital contents.
- George Yee, Larry Korba, Nigel H. Lin, Timothy K. Shih:
Context-aware privacy and security agents for distance education.
- Huanjing Wang, Jingyuan Zhang:
Performance comparison of location areas and reporting centres under individualised mobility models.
- Evangelia Athanasaki, Nectarios Koziris:
Fast indexing for blocked array layouts to reduce cache misses.
- Khaled Salah:
Integrated performance evaluating criterion for selecting between interrupt coalescing and normal interruption.