- Chris D. Nugent, Dewar D. Finlay, Richard Davies, Maurice D. Mulvenna, Jonathan Wallace, Cristiano Paggetti, Elena Tamburini, Norman D. Black:
The next generation of mobile medication management solutions.
- Sweta Sneha, Upkar Varshney:
A wireless ECG monitoring system for pervasive healthcare.
- Meletis A. Belsis, Ashish N. Dwivedi, Stefanos Gritzalis, Rajeev K. Bali, Raouf N. Gorgui-Naguib:
Providing secure mAccess to medical information.
- Elisa B. Moran, Monica Tentori, Víctor M. González, Jesús Favela, Ana I. Martínez-Garcia:
Mobility in hospital work: towards a pervasive computing hospital environment.
- Lynne P. Baldwin, Phuay Hui Low, Claire Picton, Terry Young:
The use of mobile devices for information sharing in a technology-supported model of care in A&E.
- Mark Gaynor, Dan Myung, Nada Hashmi, G. Shankaranarayanan, Steve Moulton:
An intelligent pre-hospital patient care system.
- Tanja Bratan, Jyoti Choudrie, Malcolm Clarke, Russell Jones, Andrew Larkworthy:
Human and organisational aspects of remote patient monitoring in residential care homes.
- Nina Reeves, Laura Jefferies, Sally Jo Cunningham, Catherine Harris:
A multimedia PDA/PC speech and language therapy tool for patients with Aphasia.
- Robert Steele, William Gardner, Darius Chandra, Tharam S. Dillon:
Framework and prototype for a secure XML-based electronic health records system.
- ChiaCheng Chao, WenYuan Jen, YanPing Chi, Binshan Lin:
Improving patient safety with RFID and mobile technology.
- Charlie C. Chen, Jiinpo Wu, Richard E. Crandall:
Obstacles to the adoption of radio frequency identification technology in the emergency rooms of hospitals.
- Ashish Mangalampalli, Rama Chakravarthy, Raja Muthiyalian, Ajeet K. Jain, Aparna Mudganti Parinam:
High-end clinical domain information systems for effective healthcare delivery.
- Li-Chun Huang, Chiung-Wen Hsu, Hsiu-Chia Ko, Feng-Yang Kuo:
Influential factors on physicians' behaviour towards the medical web messaging board: a qualitative exploration.
- S. Wadhwa, Avneet Saxena, Bharat Wadhwa:
Hospital information management system: an evolutionary knowledge management perspective.
- Ashish N. Dwivedi, Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Rajeev K. Bali, Raouf N. Gorgui-Naguib, Steve Goldberg:
Critical success factors for achieving superior m-health success.
- Michael Iheoma Okoroh, Benedict Dozie Ilozor, Peter Gombera:
An artificial neural networks approach in managing healthcare.
- T. J. O'Neill, Jack H. W. Penm, Jonathan Penm:
A subset polynomial neural networks approach for breast cancer diagnosis.
- V. Thulasi Bai, S. K. Srivatsa:
Design of wearable cardiac telemedicine system.
- Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Rajeev K. Bali, Arthur Tatnall:
Using actor network theory to understand network centric healthcare operations.
- Alan D. Smith:
Chronic disease management and the development of virtual communities.
- John F. Kros, Scott Nadler, Justin Molis:
Customer relationship management in the contract pharmaceutical industry: an exploratory study for measuring success.
- Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Rajeev K. Bali, Elie Geisler:
The major barriers and facilitators for the adoption and implementation of knowledge management in healthcare operations.
- Ashish N. Dwivedi, Rajeev K. Bali, Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Raouf N. Gorgui-Naguib:
How workflow management systems enable the achievement of value driven healthcare delivery.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:38:58 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dasun Weerasinghe, Kalid Elmufti, Muttukrishnan Rajarajan, Veselin Rakocevic:
Securing electronic health records with novel mobile encryption schemes.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai, Hsiao-Chiao Kuo:
The internet and healthcare in Taiwan: value-added applications on the medical network in the National Health Insurance smart card system.
- Wullianallur Raghupathi, Wei Gao:
An Eclipse-based development approach to health information technology.
- Khalil Khoumbati, Syed Ghulam Sarwar Shah, Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Mahmood Hussain Shah:
Evaluation of investment for enterprise application integration technology in healthcare organisations: a cost-benefit approach.
- Stamatia Ilioudi, Athina Lazakidou:
Principles and effects of electronic communication systems between healthcare providers and managed-care organisations.
- Jiangxu Zhao, Yufei Yuan, David Ludwin, Amiram Gafni:
An intelligent agent approach to improving the coordination efficiency in the donor kidney distribution process.