- Miguel A. Rios Martin, Paula Luna Huertas, Alfonso Infante Moro:
Information technology evaluation practices in the SMEs: an empirical study in Andalucia.
- Hussain Bux Marri, Zahir Irani, Angappa Gunasekaran:
Advance Manufacturing Technology implementation in SMEs: a framework of justification criteria.
- Vishanth Weerakkody, Steve Jones, Elisabeth Olsen:
E-government: a comparison of strategies in local authorities in the UK and Norway.
- Shafqat Hameed, John Mellor, Atta Badii, Niyati Patel, Andrea J. Cullen:
Factors mediating the routinisation of e-learning within a traditional university education environment.
- Tsipi Heart, Nava Pliskin, Kathleen Foley Curley:
Remote application services as means for aligning business and IT.
- Yin Leng Tan, Linda A. Macaulay:
Adoption of ICT among small business: vision vs. reality.
- Souad Mohamed, Rhoda Coles, Diane Mynors, Paul Chan, Andrew Grantham, Kathryn Walsh:
Understanding one aspect of the knowledge leakage concept among SMEs: people.
- Omur Y. Saatcioglu, Omur Timurcanday Ozmen, Yasemin Arbak:
A user study of online databases in graduate management education.
- Yaobin Lu, Yuanyuan Dong, Bin Wang:
The mobile business value chain in China: a case study.
- Jashen Chen, Russell K. H. Ching:
The effects of Information and Communication Technology on Customer Relationship Management and customer lock-in.
- Zhangxi Lin, Dahui Li, Wayne W. Huang:
Traders beware: an examination of the distribution of eBay sellers' online reputation.
- Keng Siau, Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Min Ling:
National culture and its effects on knowledge communication in online virtual communities.
- Sang M. Lee, Jeongil Choi, Sang H. Ahn:
Development of the mobile communications service market: Korean experience.
- Wendy Wang, JianPing Peng, Jing Quan:
A case study on a project failure in a Chinese private trading company from a technological frame perspective.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:38:57 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Valerie J. Trifts, Elaine G. Toms:
Consumers' allocation of cognitive resources in web-based search: an exploratory study.
- Khaled W. Sadeddin, Alexander Serenko, James Hayes:
Online shopping bots for electronic commerce: the comparison of functionality and performance.
- Ofir Turel, Yufei Yuan:
Online Dispute Resolution services for electronic markets: a user centric research agenda.
- Umar Ruhi, Paul Takala, Brian Detlor, Maureen E. Hupfer:
Building government portals that work: guiding principles from Community Informatics.
- Wei-Lun Chang, Soe-Tsyr Yuan:
iPrice: a collaborative pricing system for e-service bundle delivery.
- Steven T. Anderson, Daniel Friedman, Garrett Milam, Nirvikar Singh:
Seller strategies on eBay: Does size matter?