January 2009 Research Articles
- Indu Shakya, Falah H. Ali, Elias Stipidis:
Robust blind PIC with adaptive despreader and improved interference estimator.
- A. Dang, S. Zhu:
A compact dynamic channel assignment scheme based on Hopfield networks for cellular radio systems.
- Liansheng Tan, Peng Yang, Sammy Chan:
Error-aware and energy-efficient routing approach in MANETs.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Yi-Fang Cheng, Iuon-Chang Lin:
A novel key management scheme for dynamic multicast communications.
- Sang-Seon Byun, Chuck Yoo:
Locating repair servers in hierarchical reliable multicast networks to reduce the makespan.
- Jyh-Horng Wen, Shu-Hong Lee, Chu-Hsuan Cheng:
SLM-based PAPR reduction method using partial data circulation and side information insertion in OFDM systems.
- Manzur Ashraf, Aruna Jayasuriya, Sylvie Perreau:
- Der-Jiunn Deng, Li-Wei Chang, Chih-Heng Ke, Yueh-Min Huang, J. Morris Chang:
Delay constrained uplink scheduling policy for rtPS/ertPS service in IEEE 802.16e BWA systems.
- Jose F. Monserrat, Daniel Calabuig, Lorenzo Rubio, Narcís Cardona:
Hopfield neural-network-based dynamic resource allocation scheme for non-real-time traffic in wireless networks.
- Ling Wu, Cheng Li:
Architecture design, performance analysis and VLSI implementation of a reconfigurable shared buffer for high-speed switch/router.
- Theofanis Orphanoudakis, Helen-Catherine Leligou, Evagelos Kosmatos, John D. Angelopoulos:
Performance evaluation of GPON vs EPON for multi-service access.
- Amir Seirafian, Vahid Tabataba Vakili:
Cramer-Rao bound and minimum variance unbiased estimator for joint sampling clock offset and channel taps in MC-CDMA systems.
- Yizhi Feng, Jiayin Qin, Gang Wei, Fei Ji:
A novel low-complexity transmission power adaptation in MC-CDMA systems with a-MRC receiver over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Haw-Yun Shin:
Pinwheel broadcast paradigm in supporting energy-saving mobile devices.
- Ersin Gose:
Performance of multi level-turbo coding with neural network-based channel estimation over WSSUS MIMO channels.
- Christos Bouras, Afrodite Sevasti:
Performance analysis of relative service using TCP-aware marking and dynamic WRED.
- Gábor Fodor, Per Skillermark:
Performance analysis of a reuse partitioning technique for multi-channel cellular systems supporting elastic services.
- Jianxin Liao, Zhaoyong Xun, Chun Wang, Xiaomin Zhu:
A call-state-based service triggering algorithm for IMS network.
Call for Papers
- Jui Teng Wang:
Throughput analysis for interference limited TDMA and TDMA/CDMA wireless ad hoc networks.
April 2009 Research Articles
- Wen Qin, Qicong Peng:
ICI reduction scheme for OFDM system with phase noise over time-varying channels.
May 2009 Research Articles
- Chi Zhang, Lefteris Mamatas, Vassilis Tsaoussidis:
A study of deploying smooth- and responsive-TCPs with different queue management schemes.
- Nan-Yang Yen:
Performance of robust symbol-timing and carrier-frequency estimation for OFDM systems.
- Lin Cui, Seok J. Koh:
Corruption-aware adaptive increase and adaptive decrease algorithm for TCP error and congestion controls in wireless networks.
- Hung-Yu Chien, Tzu-Hang Hsu:
Secure fast WLAN handoff using time-bound delegated authentication.
- Cheolwoo You, Wonzoo Chung, Taehyun Jeon:
A flexible multicarrier CDMA system with time-varying data rates and services.
- Wei Wang, Wenbo Wang, Qianxi Lu, Tao Peng:
An uplink resource allocation scheme for OFDMA-based cognitive radio networks.
- Taehyun Kim, Jongmin Lee, Hojung Cha, Rhan Ha:
An energy-aware transmission mechanism for WiFi-based mobile devices handling upload TCP traffic.
June 2009 Research Articles
- Martin J. Tunnicliffe, Maria Winnett:
An approximate stochastic analysis of the packet-pair probing technique for available bandwidth estimation.
- Chuan Lin, Naixue Xiong, Jong Hyuk Park, Tai-Hoon Kim:
Dynamic power management in new architecture of wireless sensor networks.
- Gennaro Boggia, Pietro Camarda, Alessandro D'Alconzo:
Performance of Markov models for frame-level errors in IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs.
- Rose Qingyang Hu, Weiwei Hu, Mingzhou Jin, Yi Qian:
Wavelength retuning without service interruption in an all-optical survivable network.
- Antonios G. Alexiou, Christos Bouras, Andreas Papazois:
A study of multicast congestion control for UMTS.
- Yi Ma, Wei Li, Pingyi Fan, Khaled Ben Letaief, Xuming Liu:
On the characteristics of queueing and scheduling at encoding nodes for network coding.
July 2009 Research Articles
- Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat, Vikrant Bansal, Prithvi Raj Singh, Vikas Punia:
EEAODR: An energy-efficient ad hoc on-demand routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Jung-Shyr Wu, Shun-Fang Yang, Bor-Jiunn Hwang:
A terminal-controlled vertical handover decision scheme in IEEE 802.21-enabled heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Tolga Girici:
Joint power, subcarrier and subframe allocation in Multihop relay networks.
- Hui-Feng Huang:
A simple three-party password-based key exchange protocol.
- Aniruddha Chandra, Sanjay Dhar Roy:
Analysis of soft handoff algorithm for multi-cellular systems: A finite integral approach.
- David Morales-Jiménez, José F. Paris, José T. Entrambasaguas:
Performance tradeoffs among low-complexity detection algorithms for MIMO-LTE receivers.
- Jayanthi Rao, Subir K. Biswas:
A biologically inspired mobility control framework for energy conservation in sensor networks.
August 2009 Research Articles
- Jin-Woo Lee, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Achievable sum-rate analysis of correlated two-antenna MIMO uplink channels.
- Yun Li, Chonggang Wang, Weiliang Zhao, Xiaohu You:
The Jamming problem in IEEE 802.11-based mobile ad hoc networks with hidden terminals: Performance analysis and enhancement.
- Jong Hyuk Park:
Security analysis of mCrypton proper to low-cost ubiquitous computing devices and applications.
- Marios Kesoulis, C. Koukourlis, J. N. Lygouras, Dimitrios Soudris, J. N. Sahalos:
Design and implementation of a DDS-based multi-carrier GMSK modulator.
- Shu-Ming Tseng, Yu-Chin Kuo, Yi-Cheng Chang, Der-Feng Tseng:
Simpler and more accurate throughput analysis of a DS CDMA/unslotted ALOHA system with two user classes based on M/M/infinity queueing model.
- Hojin Kim, SuKyoung Lee:
Improving TCP performance for vertical handover in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Christian Callegari, Rosario Giuseppe Garroppo, Stefano Giordano, Michele Pagano:
Security and delay issues in SIP systems.
- Chih-Heng Ke, Bin Li, Yueh-Min Huang, J. Morris Chang:
Enhanced high-performance distributed coordination function for IEEE 802.11 multi-rate LANs.
September 2009 Secure communications and data management in ubiquitous services Editorials
- H. Eltaief, H. Youssef:
MLCC: A new hash-chained mechanism for multicast source authentication.
- Dong Yang, Yu-xiang Zhang, Hongke Zhang, Tin Yu Wu, Han-Chieh Chao:
Multi-factors oriented study of P2P Churn.
- Ching-Hsien Hsu, Chi-Guey Hsu, Shih-Chang Chen, Tai-Lung Chen:
Message transmission techniques for low traffic P2P services.
- Pengwei Tian, Yaoxue Zhang, Yue-Zhi Zhou, Laurence Tianruo Yang, Ming Zhong, Linkai Weng, Li Wei:
A novel service evolution approach for active services in ubiquitous computing.
- Binod Vaidya, Tai-Hoon Kim, Jong Hyuk Park, Young Jae Lee:
Secure ubiquitous connectivity in hybrid multipath wireless ad hoc network.
- Meng Ge, Kwok-Yan Lam, Dieter Gollmann, Siu Leung Chung, C. C. Chang, Jian-Bin Li:
A robust certification service for highly dynamic MANET in emergency tasks.
- Luis E. Palafox, J. Antonio García-Macías:
Deploying a voice capture sensor network system for a secure ubiquitous home environment.
- Yiliang Han, Xiaolin Gui:
Adaptive secure multicast in wireless networks.
October 2009 Special Issue on Ubiquitous Wireless Mesh Networks Editorials
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:38:40 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Soufiene Djahel, Farid Naït-Abdesselam:
FLSAC: A new scheme to defend against greedy behavior in wireless mesh networks.
- Luciano Bononi, Marco Di Felice, Antonella Molinaro, Sara Pizzi:
A cross-layer architecture for effective channel assignment with load-balancing in multi-radio multi-path wireless mesh networks.
- Ming-Fong Tsai, Ce-Kuen Shieh, Wen-Shyang Hwang, Der-Jiunn Deng:
An adaptive multi-hop forward error correction protection scheme for video streaming over wireless mesh networks.
- Ying-Dar Lin, Jui-Hung Yeh, Tsung-Hsien Yang, Chia-Yu Ku, Shiao-Li Tsao, Yuan-Cheng Lai:
Efficient dynamic frame aggregation in IEEE 802.11s mesh networks.