- Shen-Chou Yeh, Chun-Fong You:
STEP-based data schema for implementing product data management system.
- Juite Wang:
Improved engineering design concept selection using fuzzy sets.
- Rui-Rong Wu, Lin, Joseph Mathew, Guang-Hong Duan:
Optimal operation planning using fuzzy Petri nets with resource constraints.
- Sameh M. Saad, Adil Baykasoglu, Nabil N. Z. Gindy:
A new integrated system for loading and scheduling in cellular manufacturing.
- Yong Tae Jun, Vinesh H. Raja:
Extracting geometric attributes directly from scanned data sets for feature recognition.
- Yun-bae Lee, Young-nam Na:
Autonomous guided vehicle control using a self-organizing fuzzy controller.
- Zone-Ching Lin, Da-Chang Chen:
Static information model of the cell controller layer for integrated circuit packaging with the unified modelling language.
- Chien-Hsing Wu, Shu-Chen Kao:
Induction-based approach to rule generation using membership function.
- Angus Jeang, Shao-Wen Tsai, Huan-Chung Li, Chih-Kuang Hsieh:
A computer model for time-based tolerance design with response surface methodology.
- Jonghun Park, Spyros A. Reveliotis, Douglas A. Bodner, Leon F. McGinnis:
A distributed, event-driven control architecture for flexibly automated manufacturing systems.
- Yuh-Min Chen, Wei-Shin Shir, Chung-Yen Shen:
Distributed engineering change management for allied concurrent engineering.
- Bernard Mutel, Egon Ostrosi:
Feature-based manufacturing cell formation using a fuzzy-set approach.
- Suk-Hwan Suh, Jung-Hoon Cho, Hee-Dong Hong:
On the architecture of intelligent STEP-compliant CNC.
- Injun Choi, Chulsoon Park, Changwoo Lee:
A transactional workflow model for engineering/manufacturing processes.
- A. Molina, R. Bell:
Reference models for the computer aided support of simultaneous engineering.
- George Chryssolouris, Dimitris Mavrikios, Dimitris Fragos, Vassiliki Karabatsou, Kostas Pistiolis:
A novel virtual experimentation approach to planning and training for manufacturing processes--the virtual machine shop.
- Roberto MacChiaroli, Stefano Riemma:
A negotiation scheme for autonomous agents in job shop scheduling.
- Djibril Ndiaye, Michel Bigand, Didier Corbeel, Jean Pierre Bourey:
Information system for production engineering: contribution to maintaining consistency of composite data using an object-oriented approach.
- X. F. Zha, L. L. Li, W. J. Zhang:
A knowledge Petri net model for flexible manufacturing systems and its application for design and verification of FMS controllers.
- Nong Ye:
Information infrastructure of engineering collaboration in a distributed virtual enterprise.
- Byoung K. Choi, Byung H. Kim:
MES (manufacturing execution system) architecture for FMS compatible to ERP (enterprise planning system).
- U. M. B. S. Sarma, Suman Kant, Rahul Rai, M. K. Tiwari:
Modelling the machine loading problem of FMSs and its solution using a tabu-search-based heuristic.
- Huikang K. Miao, Nandakumar Sridharan, Jami J. Shah:
CAD-CAM integration using machining features.
- Jin-Kyu Lee, Tae-Eog Lee:
Automata-based supervisory control logic design for a multi-robot assembly cell.
- Marc Hawa, Ángel Ortiz Bas, Francisco-Cruz Lario Esteban, L. Ros:
Improving the role played by humans in the development of enterprise engineering and integration projects through training based on multimedia.
- Xiang Li, Xionghui Zhou, Xueyu Ruan:
Conflict management in closely coupled collaborative design system.
- A. Sherif El-Gizawy, Jacqueline J. El-Sayed:
A multiple objective based strategy for process design of machining operations.
- Tafesse Gebresenbet, Pramod K. Jain, Satish C. Jain:
Preliminary manufacturability analysis using feature-function-resource considerations for cylindrical machined parts.
- Ralph W. L. Ip, I. K. Hui, Henry C. W. Lau, Felix T. S. Chan:
An automatic system designed for the monitoring of cutting tools using real-time control concepts and fuzzy approaches.
- António Lucas Soares:
A tool to support the shared understanding of manufacturing systems organization in innovation processes.
- Chengen Wang, Yu Zhang, Guoning Song, Chaowan Yin, Chengbin Chu:
An integration architecture for process manufacturing systems.
- H. Özgür ünver, Ömer Anlagan:
Design and implementation of an agent-based shop floor control system using Windows-DNA.
- Shine-Der Lee, Siu-Hwa Ho:
Buffer sizing in manufacturing production systems with complex routings.
- H. El-Mounayri, H. Kishawy, V. Tandon:
Optimized CNC end-milling: a practical approach.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:38:32 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suhua Hsieh, Simon Hsu:
Construction of a two-stage fuzzy management planning model for a computer integrated production management system.
- Jie Zhang, Felix T. S. Chan, Peigen Li:
A generic architecture of manufacturing cell control system.
- Alexander Layer, Erik Ten Brinke, Fred Van Houten, Hubert Kals, Siegmar Haasis:
Recent and future trends in cost estimation.
- Henry Y. K. Lau, K. L. Mak, M. C. C. Ngan:
An intelligent robotic framework for the execution of contact assembly tasks.
- Sewon Oh, Hyunbo Cho:
Functional architecture and enabling technologies for distributed shop floor control.
- Kwang-Kyu Seo, Ji-Hyung Park, Dong-Sik Jang, David Wallace:
Prediction of the life cycle cost using statistical and artificial neural network methods in conceptual product design.
- Sung H. Ahn, Balaji Bharadwaj, Humayun Khalid, Shuh-Yuan Liou, Paul K. Wright:
Web-based design and manufacturing systems for automobile components: architectures and usability studies.