February 2005 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from the 12th International Meshing Roundtable (IMR),
14-17 September 2003,
- Paul Chew, Alper Üngör:
Guest editors' foreword.
- Daniel K. Blandford, Guy E. Blelloch, David E. Cardoze, Clemens Kadow:
Compact representations of simplicial meshes in two and three dimensions.
- Gary L. Miller, Steven E. Pav, Noel Walkington:
When and why delaunay refinement algorithms work.
- Suneeta Ramaswami, Marcelo Siqueira, Tessa A. Sundaram, Jean H. Gallier, James C. Gee:
Constrained quadrilateral meshes of bounded size.
April 2005 Selected Papers from the 3rd International Workshop on Computational Geometry and Applications (CGA'03)
August 2005 Special Issue:
Selected Papers from the 20th ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG'04),
9-11 June 2004,
- Gill Barequet:
Guest Editor's Foreword.
- Ilya Baran, Erik D. Demaine:
Optimal Adaptive Algorithms for Finding the nearest and Farthest Point on a Parametric Black-box Curve.
- Ron Wein, Oleg Ilushin, Gershon Elber, Dan Halperin:
Continuous Path Verification in Multi-axis Nc-machining.
- Stefan Funke, Theocharis Malamatos, Rahul Ray:
Finding Planar Regions in a Terrain - in Practice and with a Guarantee.
- Erik D. Demaine, Jeff Erickson, Ferran Hurtado, John Iacono, Stefan Langerman, Henk Meijer, Mark H. Overmars, Sue Whitesides:
Separating Point Sets in Polygonal Environments.
- Siu-Wing Cheng, Tamal K. Dey, Edgar A. Ramos, Tathagata Ray:
Quality Meshing of Polyhedra with Small Angles.
December 2005 Special Section:
Selected Papers from the 16th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG),
9-11 August 2004,
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:38:29 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)