- Somnath Dey, Debasis Samanta:
An efficient approach to iris detection for iris biometric processing.
- Wei Yu, Xudong Jiang, Bing Xiong:
Data preparation for sample-based face detection.
- Loris Nanni, Alessandra Lumini:
On selecting Gabor features for biometric authentication.
- Roman V. Yampolskiy, Venu Govindaraju:
Strategy-based behavioural biometrics: a novel approach to automated identification.
- L. Wang, G. Wang:
RFID-driven global supply chain and management.
- Steven G. Newmaster, Subramanyam Ragupathy, John Janovec:
A botanical renaissance: state-of-the-art DNA bar coding facilitates an Automated Identification Technology system for plants.
- Selvaraj Gopinath, Indra Narayan Kar, R. K. P. Bhatt:
Wavelet series based iterative learning controller design for industrial robot manipulators.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:38:22 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Chi Zhou, Feng Ruan, QingXiang Xia, ZhenYuan Huang:
A fuzzy-rough case-based learning approach for intelligent die design.
- Yi-Hsuan Lai, Hui-Chung Che:
Integrated evaluator extracted from infringement lawsuits using extension neural network accommodated to patent assessment.
- P. Ganesh Kumar, D. Devaraj:
Improved genetic algorithm for optimal design of fuzzy classifier.
- Wenzhu Liao, Ershun Pan, Lifeng Xi:
A condition-based maintenance policy for intelligent monitored system.
- Burepalli V. S. Rao, Munaga V. N. K. Prasad:
Digital watermarking for relational databases using traceability parameter.
- Ya-Bo Luo:
A virtual layout system integrated with polar coordinates-based genetic algorithm.
- Jui-Chen Huang:
Analysing the behavioural intention of using telehomecare from a management viewpoint - an application of artificial neural network.
- Masakazu Takahashi:
A technique for retrospective computer validation of drug manufacturing software.
- S. Abirami, D. Manjula:
Feature string-based intelligent information retrieval from Tamil document images.
- Mahalakshmi G. Suryanarayanan, Sendhilkumar Selvaraju, Alagu Irulappan, Preethan Mirinda, Gnanasekaran:
Ontology-based relevance analysis for automatic reference tracking.
- E. Baburaj, V. Vasudevan:
Exploring optimised route selection strategy in tree- and mesh-based multicast routing in MANETs.
- Yogesh Singh, Arvinder Kaur, Ruchika Malhotra:
Comparative analysis of regression and machine learning methods for predicting fault proneness models.
- J. Indumathi, G. V. Uma:
A novel framework for optimised privacy preserving data mining using the innovative desultory technique.
- Satoru Takahashi, Hiroshi Takahashi, Kazuhiko Tsuda:
Analysis of the effect of Headline News in financial market through text categorisation.
- Setsuya Kurahashi:
The discovery of history using inverse simulation.
- S. Sendhilkumar, T. V. Geetha:
Architecture for effective personalised web search.
- Masami Shishibori, Nobuki Nishikawa, Kenji Kita:
A method to retrieve telops based on the distance of character image features between queries and telops.
- Praveen Pankajakshan:
A unified approach for determining the underlying causes of non-stationary disturbances.
- Masayuki Kessoku, Kazuhiko Tsuda, El-Sayed Atlam, Kazuhiro Morita, Masao Fuketa, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
A method to implement effective My-page service system using three-dimensional vectors.
- Hideki Mima, Susumu Ota, Koji Nagatsuna:
Ontology-based query processing for understanding intentions of indirect speech acts in natural-language question answering.
- Kazuhiro Morita, El-Sayed Atlam, Masao Fuketa, Yuya Iwabu, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
An automatic extraction method of word tendency judgement for specific subjects.
- Akihiro Tanaka, El-Sayed Atlam, Kazuhiro Morita, Yohei Tsukuda, Masao Fuketa, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
Relevant estimation among fields using field association words.
- Keiichiro Mitani, Masakazu Takahashi, Kazuhiko Tsuda:
An efficient search method of e-government information using knowledge of search history.