- Panagiotis D. Bamidis, Barry Eaglestone:
Health information management: a retrospective account of a decade of iSHIMR events and highlights from iSHIMR2005.
- K. J. Day, A. C. Norris:
Supporting information technology across health boards in New Zealand: themes emerging from the development of a shared services organization.
- Asma Al-Busaidi, Alex Gray, Nick J. Fiddian:
Personalizing web information for patients: linking patient medical data with the web via a patient personal knowledge base.
- Kathleen B. Oliver, Nancy K. Roderer:
Working towards the informationist.
- Caroline E. Brook, Peter A. Bath:
An examination of the levels of confidence that consultants have in routinely collected clinical information.
- Dimitris Ballas, Graham P. Clarke, Danny Dorling, Jan Rigby, Ben Wheeler:
Using geographical information systems and spatial microsimulation for the analysis of health inequalities.
- Miquel Angel Mayer, Vangelis Karkaletsis, Phil Archer, Pau Ruiz, Konstantinos Stamatakis, Angela Leis:
Quality labelling of medical web content.
- Anne Adams, Patty Kostkova:
Special Issue on Digital Libraries.
- Timothy Miles-Board, Leslie Carr, Gary B. Wills, Guillermo Power, Christopher Bailey, Wendy Hall, Matthew Stenning, Simon Grange:
Extending the role of a healthcare digital library environment to support orthopaedic research.
- Thorsten Möller, Heiko Schuldt, Andreas Gerber, Matthias Klusch:
Next-generation applications in healthcare digital libraries using semantic service composition and coordination.
- Annika Hinze, George Buchanan, Doris Jung, Anne Adams:
HDLalert - a healthcare DL alerting system: from user needs to implementation.
- Gemma Madle, Patty Kostkova, Jane Mani-Saada, Anjana Roy:
Lessons learned from evaluation of the use of the National electronic Library of Infection.
- Karen Clarke, John Rooksby, Mark Rouncefield, Rob Procter, Roger Slack:
Healthcare information giving services: technologies and everyday practicalities.
- Simon Attfield, Anne Adams, Ann Blandford:
Patient information needs: pre- and post-consultation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:36:49 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Ross Shegog, Leona K. Bartholomew, Marianna M. Sockrider, Danita I. Czyzewski, Susan Pilney, Patricia Dolan Mullen, Stuart L. Abramson:
Computer-based decision support for pediatric asthma management: description and feasibility of the Stop Asthma Clinical System.
- Anjana Roy, Patty Kostkova, Michael Catchpole, Ewart Carson:
Web-based provision of information on infectious diseases: a systems study.
- Nick Harrop, Trevor Wood-Harper, Alan Gillies:
Neglected user perspectives in the design of an online hospital bed-state system: implications for the National Programme for IT in the NHS.
- Annalu Waller, Victoria Franklin, Claudia Pagliari, Stephen Greene:
Participatory design of a text message scheduling system to support young people with diabetes.