- Fehmi Cirak, Julian C. Cummings:
Generic programming techniques for parallelizing and extending procedural finite element programs.
- Anil Kumar Karanam, Kenneth E. Jansen, Christian H. Whiting:
Geometry based pre-processor for parallel fluid dynamic simulations using a hierarchical basis.
- Sabeur Bettaieb, Frédéric Noël:
A generic architecture to synchronise design models issued from heterogeneous business tools: towards more interoperability between design expertises.
- Arpan Biswas, Steve J. Fenves, Vadim Shapiro, Ram Sriram:
Representation of heterogeneous material properties in the Core Product Model.
- Glaucio H. Paulino, Waldemar Celes Filho, Rodrigo Espinha, Zhengyu (Jenny) Zhang:
A general topology-based framework for adaptive insertion of cohesive elements in finite element meshes.
- Les A. Piegl, Khairan Rajab, Volha Smarodzinana:
Curve interpolation with directional constraints for engineering design.
- Ping Yang:
A systematic approach on computational analysis and optimization design: for a nonlinear coupling shock absorber.
- Les A. Piegl, Wayne Tiller:
Fitting NURBS spherical patches to measured data.
- R. Harris, T. Impelluso:
Virtual stress testing machine and the cyber-infrastructure.
- Gen Li, Xiuzi Ye, Sanyuan Zhang:
An algorithm for filling complex holes in reverse engineering.
- S. Swaddiwudhipong, E. Harsono, J. Hua, Z. S. Liu:
Reverse analysis via efficient artificial neural networks based on simulated Berkovich indentation considering effects of friction.
- Saeed Iqbal, Graham F. Carey:
Performance of parallel computations with dynamic processor allocation.
- Elina Madetoja, Eeva-Kaisa Rouhiainen, Pasi Tarvainen:
A decision support system for paper making based on simulation and optimization.
- K. H. Shivanna, N. M. Grosland, M. E. Russell, D. R. Pedersen:
Diarthrodial joint contact models: finite element model development of the human hip.
- Kyle K. Chand, Lori Freitag Diachin, Xiaolin Li, Carl Ollivier-Gooch, E. Seegyoung Seol, Mark S. Shephard, Timothy Tautges, Harold Trease:
Toward interoperable mesh, geometry and field components for PDE simulation development.
- David J. Giblin, Kazem Kazerounian:
Updating workpiece geometry using robotic sensor information gathered during contact tasks.
September 2008 Special Issue:
5th Symposium on Trends in Unstructured Mesh Generation in 2006
- Steven J. Owen:
Preface to engineering with computers special edition on trends in unstructured mesh generation.
- Jason F. Shepherd, Chris R. Johnson:
Hexahedral mesh generation constraints.
- Yasumi Kawamura, Md. Shahidul Islam, Yoichi Sumi:
A strategy of automatic hexahedral mesh generation by using an improved whisker-weaving method with a surface mesh modification procedure.
- J. Yin, C. Teodosiu:
Constrained mesh optimization on boundary.
- Matthew L. Staten, Steven E. Benzley, Michael Scott:
A methodology for quadrilateral finite element mesh coarsening.
- Chakib Bennis, Houman Borouchaki, N. Flandrin:
3D conforming power diagrams for radial LGR in CPG reservoir grids.
- Onkar Sahni, Kenneth E. Jansen, Mark S. Shephard, Charles A. Taylor, Mark W. Beall:
Adaptive boundary layer meshing for viscous flow simulations.
- Boris Clémençon, Houman Borouchaki, Patrick Laug:
Ridge extraction and its application to surface meshing.
- William Roshan Quadros:
An approach for extracting non-manifold mid-surfaces of thin-wall solids using chordal axis transform.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:54 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guoqun Zhao, Hongmei Zhang, Lianjun Cheng:
Geometry-adaptive generation algorithm and boundary match method for initial hexahedral element mesh.
- Sandhya Mangala, Terry Wilmarth, Sayantan Chakravorty, Nilesh Choudhury, Laxmikant V. Kalé, Philippe H. Geubelle:
Parallel adaptive simulations of dynamic fracture events.
- Sai Zeng, Russell S. Peak, Angran Xiao, Suresh Sitaraman:
ZAP: a knowledge-based FEA modeling method for highly coupled variable topology multi-body problems.
- Peter Wriggers, Marina Siplivaya, Irina Joukova, Roman Slivin:
Intelligent support of the preprocessing stage of engineering analysis using case-based reasoning.
- Prakash Kripakaran, Abhinav Gupta, Vernon C. Matzen:
Computational framework for remotely operable laboratories.
- Bhautik Joshi, Andriy Fedorov, Nikos Chrisochoides, Simon K. Warfield, Sébastien Ourselin:
A quantitative assessment of approaches to mesh generation for surgical simulation.