- Sung-Shun Weng, Hsine-Jen Tsai, Shang-Chia Liu, Cheng-Hsin Hsu:
Ontology construction for information classification.
- Manhee Lee, Hun-Woo Yoo, Dong-Sik Jang:
Video scene change detection using neural network: Improved ART2.
- So Young Sohn, H. W. Shin:
Reject inference in credit operations based on survival analysis.
- C. K. M. Lee, George T. S. Ho, Henry C. W. Lau, K. M. Yu:
A dynamic information schema for supporting product lifecycle management.
- Mevlut Ture, Imran Kurt:
Comparison of four different time series methods to forecast hepatitis A virus infection.
- Carlos Rodríguez-Solano, Luis M. Laita, Eugenio Roanes-Lozano, Luis López-Corral, Laura Laita:
A computational system for diagnosis of depressive situations.
- Wan-Shiou Yang, San-Yih Hwang:
A process-mining framework for the detection of healthcare fraud and abuse.
- W.-B. Lin:
The exploration of employee involvement model.
- Yi-Kai Juan, Shen-Guan Shih, Yeng-Horng Perng:
Decision support for housing customization: A hybrid approach using case-based reasoning and genetic algorithm.
- Khalid A. Eldrandaly:
A COM-based expert system for selecting the suitable map projection in ArcGIS.
- Su-Yeon Kim, Tae-Soo Jung, Eui-Ho Suh, Hyun-Seok Hwang:
Customer segmentation and strategy development based on customer lifetime value: A case study.
- Desheng Wu, Zijiang Yang, Liang Liang:
Using DEA-neural network approach to evaluate branch efficiency of a large Canadian bank.
- Chin-Chung Huang, Innchyn Her:
Homomorphic graph matching of articulated objects by an integrated recognition scheme.
- Inan Güler, Elif Derya Übeyli:
Analysis of Doppler ultrasound signals based on fuzzy similarity index.
- Jin Ho Choi, Yong Sik Chang:
A two-phased semantic optimization modeling approach on supplier selection in eProcurement.
- Shang Hwa Hsu, Feng-Liang Lee, Muh-Cherng Wu:
An integrated approach to achieving optimal design of computer games.
- Nurettin Acir:
A support vector machine classifier algorithm based on a perturbation method and its application to ECG beat recognition systems.
- Vennila Ramalingam, B. Palaniappan, N. Panchanatham, S. Palanivel:
Measuring advertisement effectiveness - a neural network approach.
- Sung Ho Jin, Tae Meon Bae, Yong Man Ro, Hoirin Kim, Munchurl Kim:
Intelligent broadcasting system and services for personalized semantic contents consumption.
- An-Pin Chen, Mu-Yen Chen:
Integrating extended classifier system and knowledge extraction model for financial investment prediction: An empirical study.
- Yu Lan, Davy Janssens, Guoqing Chen, Geert Wets:
Improving associative classification by incorporating novel interestingness measures.
- Amany El-Zonkoly:
Optimal meter placement using genetic algorithm to maintain network observability.
- Aysegül Güven, Sadik Kara:
Classification of electro-oculogram signals using artificial neural network.
- W.-B. Lin:
A comparative study on the trends of entrepreneurial behaviors of enterprises in different strategies: Application of the social cognition theory.
- Jaegeol Yim, Jaehun Joo, Young-Chan Lee:
Timed net with choice probability and its minimum cycle time - The case of location-based service.
- Cheng-Lung Huang, Chieh-Jen Wang:
A GA-based feature selection and parameters optimizationfor support vector machines.
- Myoung-Jong Kim, Sung-Hwan Min, Ingoo Han:
An evolutionary approach to the combination of multiple classifiers to predict a stock price index.
- Francisco García Sánchez, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Leonardo Contreras, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis, Dagoberto Castellanos Nieves:
An ontology-based intelligent system for recruitment.
- Kemal Polat, Seral Sahan, Salih Günes:
A new method to medical diagnosis: Artificial immune recognition system (AIRS) with fuzzy weighted pre-processing and application to ECG arrhythmia.
- Muh-Cherng Wu, Sheng-Yu Lin, Chia-Hsin Lin:
An effective application of decision tree to stock trading.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Jong Min Shin, Seong Woon Kim:
Context-aware multi-agent approach to pervasive negotiation support systems.
- Zhongwei Jiang, Samjin Choi:
A cardiac sound characteristic waveform method for in-home heart disorder monitoring with electric stethoscope.
- Gwo-Haur Hwang, Jun-Ming Chen, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Hui-Chun Chu:
A time scale-oriented approach for building medical expert systems.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Taha M. S. Elhag:
Fuzzy TOPSIS method based on alpha level sets with an application to bridge risk assessment.
- Abdulhamit Subasi:
Automatic detection of epileptic seizure using dynamic fuzzy neural networks.
- Se-Hak Chun, Yoon-Joo Park:
A new hybrid data mining technique using a regression case based reasoning: Application to financial forecasting.
- Pablo A. Estévez, Claudio M. Held, Claudio A. Perez:
Subscription fraud prevention in telecommunications using fuzzy rules and neural networks.
- B. Karthikeyan, S. Gopal, S. Venkatesh:
ART 2 - an unsupervised neural network for PD pattern recognition and classification.
- Kian Hong Quah, Hiok Chai Quek:
Maximum reward reinforcement learning: A non-cumulative reward criterion.
- Chuen-Ping Chang, Jyh-Horng Lin:
Bank as a liquidity provider and interest rate discovery: An option-based optimization.
- Kuo-Wei Su, Sheue-Ling Hwang, Yu-Fa Chou:
Applying knowledge structure to the usable fault diagnosis assistance system: A case study of motorcycle maintenance in Taiwan.
- R. De la Torre-Sánchez, Ieroham S. Baruch, Josefina Barrera-Cortés:
Neural prediction of hydrocarbon degradation profiles developed in a biopile.
- Arie Ben-David, Leon Sterling:
Generating rules from examples of human multiattribute decision making should be simple.
- Hsi-Ching Lin, Li-Hui Wang, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Query expansion for document retrieval based on fuzzy rules and user relevance feedback techniques.
- Semra Içer, Sadik Kara, H. Aysegül Güven:
Comparison of multilayer perceptron training algorithms for portal venous doppler signals in the cirrhosis disease.
- Fadi A. Thabtah, Peter I. Cowling, Suhel Hammoud:
Improving rule sorting, predictive accuracy and training time in associative classification.
- Rung Ching Chen, Chung Hsun Hsieh:
Web page classification based on a support vector machine using a weighted vote schema.
- Ying-Chieh Tsai, Ching-Hsue Cheng, Jing-Rong Chang:
Entropy-based fuzzy rough classification approach for extracting classification rules.
- C. Fernández, E. Soria, J. D. Martín, Antonio J. Serrano:
Neural networks for animal science applications: Two case studies.
- Teddy G. Miranda-Mena, Sandra L. Benítez U., José Luis Ochoa, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis, Juan Salinas:
A knowledge-based approach to assign breast cancer treatments in oncology units.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Chih-Lun Cheng, Yi-Ta Chuang, Jyh-Shing Roger Jang:
Admission control schemes for proportional differentiated services enabled internet servers using machine learning techniques.
- Felix T. S. Chan, Rajat Bhagwat, N. Kumar, M. K. Tiwari, Philip Lamb:
Development of a decision support system for air-cargo pallets loading problem: A case study.
- T. N. Wong, C. W. Leung, K. L. Mak, R. Y. K. Fung:
Dynamic shopfloor scheduling in multi-agent manufacturing systems.
- Engin Avci, Zuhtu Hakan Akpolat:
Speech recognition using a wavelet packet adaptive network based fuzzy inference system.
- Akhilesh Kumar, Anuj Prakash, Ravi Shankar, M. K. Tiwari:
Psycho-Clonal algorithm based approach to solve continuous flow shop scheduling problem.
- Shin-Yuan Hung, David C. Yen, Hsiu-Yu Wang:
Applying data mining to telecom churn management.
- Jih-Jeng Huang, Chorng-Shyong Ong, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Interval multidimensional scaling for group decision using rough set concept.
- Chao-Ton Su, Long-Sheng Chen, Yuehwern Yih:
Knowledge acquisition through information granulation for imbalanced data.
- Li Xuefeng, Liu Lu, Wu Lihua, Zhang Zhao:
Predicting the final prices of online auction items.
- A. M. El-Zonkoly:
Optimal tuning of power systems stabilizers and AVR gains using particle swarm optimization.
- H. Varbanov, T. Yankova, K. Kulev, S. Lilov:
S&A - Expert system for planar mechanisms design.
- María T. López, Antonio Fernández-Caballero, José Mira, Ana E. Delgado, Miguel Angel Fernández:
Algorithmic lateral inhibition method in dynamic and selective visual attention task: Application to moving objects detection and labelling.
- Bojan Tomic, Jelena Jovanovic, Vladan Devedzic:
JavaDON: an open-source expert system shell.
- Sang Hyun Choi, Sungmin Kang, Young Jun Jeon:
Personalized recommendation system based on product specification values.
- Petter Gottschalk:
Expert systems at stage IV of the knowledge management technology stage model: The case of police investigations.
- Ohbyung Kwon:
The potential roles of context-aware computing technology in optimization-based intelligent decision-making.
- Fatma Dirgenali, Sadik Kara:
Recognition of early phase of atherosclerosis using principles component analysis and artificial neural networks from carotid artery Doppler signals.
- Sung-Hwan Min, Jumin Lee, Ingoo Han:
Hybrid genetic algorithms and support vector machines for bankruptcy prediction.
November 2006 Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design and Manufacturing
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:43 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Kuo-Ming Chao, Weiming Shen, Muhammad Younas:
Special issue - CSCWD 2005.
- Anja M. Maier, Claudia M. Eckert, P. John Clarkson:
Identifying requirements for communication support: A maturity grid-inspired approach.
- Emerson Cabrera Paraiso, Jean-Paul A. Barthès:
An intelligent speech interface for personal assistants in R&D projects.
- Min-Jen Tsai:
VoiceXML dialog system of the multimodal IP-Telephony - The application for voice ordering service.
- Yingguang Li, Yong Lu, Wenhe Liao, Zongkai Lin:
Representation and share of part feature information in web-based parts library.
- Jyh-Cheng Yu, Yi-Ming Li:
Structure representation for concurrent analysis of product assembly and disassembly.
- Flávia Maria Santoro, Marcos R. S. Borges, Erick A. Rezende:
Collaboration and knowledge sharing in network organizations.
- Daniel Pinho, Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua, Sérgio Palma, Jano Moreira de Souza:
SYMBAD - Similarity based agents for design.
- Susan Finger, Dana Gelman, Anne Fay, Michael Szczerban, Asim Smailagic, Daniel P. Siewiorek:
Supporting collaborative learning in engineering design.
- YuShun Li, ShengWen Yang, Jinlei Jiang, Meilin Shi:
Build grid-enabled large-scale collaboration environment in e-Learning grid.
- Amy J. C. Trappey, Fu-Chiang Hsu, Charles V. Trappey, Chia-I. Lin:
Development of a patent document classification and search platform using a back-propagation network.
- Von-Wun Soo, Szu-Yin Lin, Shih-Yao Yang, Shih-Neng Lin, Shian-Luen Cheng:
A cooperative multi-agent platform for invention based on patent document analysis and ontology.
- Graham Coates:
Agent co-ordination aided distributed computational engineering design.
- Shuying Wang, Weiming Shen, Qi Hao:
An agent-based Web service workflow model for inter-enterprise collaboration.
- Shichao Zhang, Ning Gu, Jiangming Yang:
An norm-driven state machine model for CSCW systems.
- Chen-Fang Tsai:
An intelligent adaptive system for the optimal variable selections of R&D and quality supply chains.
- Chi-Chun Lo, Ping Wang, Kuo-Ming Chao:
A fuzzy group-preferences analysis method for new-product development.
- Yinsheng Li, Zhanxin Ma, Wei Xie, Christopher Laing:
Inspection-oriented coding service based on machine learning and semantics mining.
- Nathan Griffiths:
Enhancing peer-to-peer collaboration using trust.
- Muhammad Younas, Irfan-Ullah Awan, David A. Duce:
An efficient composition of Web services with active network support.