January 2006 Intelligent Bioinformatics Systems
- Binshan Lin, G. Daryl Nord:
Special Issue on Intelligent Bioinformatics Systems.
- Zoheir Ezziane:
Applications of artificial intelligence in bioinformatics: A review.
- Dag von Lubitz, Nilmini Wickramasinghe:
Networkcentric healthcare and bioinformatics: Unified operations within three domains of knowledge.
- James Malone, Kenneth McGarry, Chris Bowerman:
Automated trend analysis of proteomics data using an intelligent data mining architecture.
- Mohamed Tounsi, Majed Al-Mashari:
A new dot plot-based algorithm for genomes sequences comparison: A preliminary study.
- Tie-Fei Liu, Wing-Kin Sung, Ankush Mittal:
Model gene network by semi-fixed Bayesian network.
- Bingchiang Jeng, Jian-xun Chen, Ting-Peng Liang:
Applying data mining to learn system dynamics in a biological model.
- Zeke S. H. Chan, Nikola K. Kasabov, Lesley Collins:
A two-stage methodology for gene regulatory network extraction from time-course gene expression data.
- Jieyue He, Hae-Jin Hu, Robert W. Harrison, Phang C. Tai, Yi Pan:
Transmembrane segments prediction and understanding using support vector machine and decision tree.
- Ya Zhang, Chao-Hsien Chu, Yixin Chen, Hongyuan Zha, Xiang Ji:
Splice site prediction using support vector machines with a Bayes kernel.
- Gireg Desmeulles, Gabriel Querrec, Pascal Redou, Sébastien Kerdélo, L. Misery, Vincent Rodin, Jacques Tisseau:
The virtual reality applied to biology understanding: The in virtuo experimentation.
- Shin-Yuan Hung, Chin-Yu Chen:
Mammographic case base applied for supporting image diagnosis of breast lesion.
- Ashish Mangalampalli, Srirama Moorthy Mangalampalli, Rama Chakravarthy, Ajeet K. Jain:
A neural network based clinical decision-support system for efficient diagnosis and fuzzy-based prescription of gynecological diseases using homoeopathic medicinal system.
- Tzong-Han Tsai, Wen-Chi Chou, Shih-Hung Wu, Ting-Yi Sung, Jieh Hsiang, Wen-Lian Hsu:
Integrating linguistic knowledge into a conditional random fieldframework to identify biomedical named entities.
- Ming-Hua Hsieh, Ray Tsaih, Chiung-Yu Huang:
An intelligent primer design system for multiplex reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction and complementary DNA microarray.
- Zeke S. H. Chan, Lesley Collins, Nikola K. Kasabov:
An efficient greedy K-means algorithm for global gene trajectory clustering.
- Hsi-Chieh Lee, Szu-Wei Huang, Eldon Y. Li:
Mining protein-protein interaction information on the internet.
- Y. C. Lin, Y. J. Xie:
Expert system for integrity assessment of piping containing defects.
- David Jégou, Dae-Won Kim, Pierre Baptiste, Kwang Hyung Lee:
A contract net based intelligent agent system for solving the reactive hoist scheduling problem.
- Tiberiu Stef-Praun, Vernon Rego, Elias N. Houstis:
OptionStream: An automated system for tracking derivative effects on equity prices.
- Soojin Park, Hoyoung Na, Sooyong Park, Vijayan Sugumaran:
A semi-automated filtering technique for software process tailoring using neural network.
- Jae Kyu Lee, Nobok Lee:
Least modification principle for case-based reasoning: a software project planning experience.
- Jeroen Keppens, Burkhard Schafer:
Knowledge based crime scenario modelling.
- Teemu Nuortio, Jari Kytöjoki, Harri Niska, Olli Bräysy:
Improved route planning and scheduling of waste collection and transport.
- Chao-Yu Chou, Chun-Hua Chen, Chung-Ho Chen:
Economic design of variable sampling intervals T2 control charts using genetic algorithms.
- Ramesh Sharda, Dursun Delen:
Predicting box-office success of motion pictures with neural networks.
- Toufik Benouhiba, Jean-Marc Nigro:
An evidential cooperative multi-agent system.
- J.-C. Spender, Bernard Marr:
How a knowledge-based approach might illuminate the notion of human capital and its measurement.
- Hongmei Yan, Yingtao Jiang, Jun Zheng, Chenglin Peng, Qinghui Li:
A multilayer perceptron-based medical decision support system for heart disease diagnosis.
- Brenda Hinkemeyer, Nicole Januszewski, Bryant A. Julstrom:
An expert system for evaluating Siberian Huskies.
- Songbo Tan:
An effective refinement strategy for KNN text classifier.
- José David Martín-Guerrero, Alberto Palomares, Emili Balaguer-Ballester, Emilio Soria-Olivas, Juan Gómez-Sanchís, Antonio Soriano-Asensi:
Studying the feasibility of a recommender in a citizen web portal based on user modeling and clustering algorithms.
- R. J. Kuo, Y. L. An, H. S. Wang, W. J. Chung:
Integration of self-organizing feature maps neural network and genetic K-means algorithm for market segmentation.
- Dursun Delen, David B. Pratt:
An integrated and intelligent DSS for manufacturing systems.
- Miguel Delgado Calvo-Flores, Waldo Fajardo Contreras, Eva Lucrecia Gibaja Galindo, Ramón Pérez-Pérez:
XKey: A tool for the generation of identification keys.
- Enzhe Yu, Sungzoon Cho:
Constructing response model using ensemble based on feature subset selection.
- Aysegül Güven, Sadik Kara:
Diagnosis of the macular diseases from pattern electroretinography signals using artificial neural networks.
- Huan-Ming Sheng, Jih-Chang Wang, Hsieh-Hong Huang, David C. Yen:
Fuzzy measure on vehicle routing problem of hospital materials.
- Chih-Ming Chen, Chao-Yu Liu, Mei-Hui Chang:
Personalized curriculum sequencing utilizing modified item response theory for web-based instruction.
- Tuanjie Tong, Go Eguchi, Jaehoon Cheon, John Callahan, Laurence L. Leff:
Rules about XML in XML.
April 2006 Intelligent Information Systems for Financial Engineering
- Bart Baesens, Christophe Mues, Tony Van Gestel, Jan Vanthienen:
Special issue on intelligent information systems for financial engineering.
- Julia A. Bennell, David Crabbe, Stephen Thomas, Owain ap Gwilym:
Modelling sovereign credit ratings: Neural networks versus ordered probit.
- Wun-Hwa Chen, Jen-Ying Shih:
A study of Taiwan's issuer credit rating systems using support vector machines.
- Andreas Oelerich, Thorsten Poddig:
Evaluation of rating systems.
- Athanasios Tsakonas, Georgios Dounias, Michael Doumpos, Constantin Zopounidis:
Bankruptcy prediction with neural logic networks by means of grammar-guided genetic programming.
- Gleb Lanine, Rudi Vander Vennet:
Failure prediction in the Russian bank sector with logit and trait recognition models.
- Johan Huysmans, Bart Baesens, Jan Vanthienen, Tony Van Gestel:
Failure prediction with self organizing maps.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
On preprocessing data for financial credit risk evaluation.
- L. C. Thomas, Ki Mun Jung, Steve D. Thomas, Y. Wu:
Modeling consumer acceptance probabilities.
- Roger Kumra, Roger M. Stein, Ian Assersohn:
Assessing a knowledge-based approach to commercial loan underwriting.
- Kyoung-jae Kim:
Artificial neural networks with evolutionary instance selection for financial forecasting.
- Kyong Joo Oh, Tae Yoon Kim, Sung-Hwan Min, Hyoung Yong Lee:
Portfolio algorithm based on portfolio beta using genetic algorithm.
- Huseyin Ince, Theodore B. Trafalis:
Kernel methods for short-term portfolio management.
- M. A. H. Dempster, V. Leemans:
An automated FX trading system using adaptive reinforcement learning.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:43 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sungbin Cho:
An exploratory project expert system for eliciting correlation coefficient and sequential updating of duration estimation.
- Harry K. H. Chow, King Lun Choy, W. B. Lee, K. C. Lau:
Design of a RFID case-based resource management system for warehouse operations.
- Adolfo Guzmán-Arenas, Jesus M. Olivares-Ceja:
Measuring the understanding between two agents through concept similarity.
- E. Daniel Kirby, Joseph C. Chen, Julie Z. Zhang:
Development of a fuzzy-nets-based in-process surface roughness adaptive control system in turning operations.
- Jar-Long Wang, Shu-Hui Chan:
Stock market trading rule discovery using two-layer bias decision tree.
- Ying-Feng Kuo, Pang-Cheng Chen:
Selection of mobile value-added services for system operators using fuzzy synthetic evaluation.
- Sheng-Tun Li, Li-Yen Shue, Shu-Fen Lee:
Enabling customer relationship management in ISP services through mining usage patterns.
- Kuan Yew Wong, Elaine Aspinwall:
Development of a knowledge management initiative and system: A case study.
- Hanifi Guldemir, Abdulkadir Sengür:
Comparison of clustering algorithms for analog modulation classification.
- Show-Jane Yen, Yue-Shi Lee:
An efficient data mining approach for discovering interesting knowledge from customer transactions.
- Roger Jianxin Jiao, Yiyang Zhang, Martin G. Helander:
A Kansei mining system for affective design.
- Ta-Cheng Chen, Tung-Chou Hsu:
A GAs based approach for mining breast cancer pattern.
- Shuchih Ernest Chang, S. Wesley Changchien, Ru-Hui Huang:
Assessing users' product-specific knowledge for personalization in electronic commerce.
- Doron A. Friedman, Yishai A. Feldman:
Automated cinematic reasoning about camera behavior.
- YongSeog Kim, W. Nick Street, Filippo Menczer:
Optimal ensemble construction via meta-evolutionary ensembles.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Yen-Wen Wang:
Fuzzy Delphi and back-propagation model for sales forecasting in PCB industry.
- Felix T. S. Chan, K. C. Au, P. L. Y. Chan:
A decision support system for production scheduling in an ion plating cell.
- Jih-Jeng Huang, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, Chorng-Shyong Ong:
Optimal fuzzy multi-criteria expansion of competence sets using multi-objectives evolutionary algorithms.
- Hyunjung Shin, Sungzoon Cho:
Response modeling with support vector machines.
- Zaheeruddin, V. K. Jain:
A fuzzy expert system for noise-induced sleep disturbance.
- Sheng-Tun Li, Weissor Shiue, Meng-Huah Huang:
The evaluation of consumer loans using support vector machines.
- L. He, Christine W. Chan, Guo H. Huang, Guang-Ming Zeng:
A probabilistic reasoning-based decision support system for selection of remediation technologies for petroleum-contaminated sites.
- Fangcheng Tang, Youmin Xi, Jun Ma:
Estimating the effect of organizational structure on knowledge transfer: A neural network approach.