- Matías Alvarado, Leonid Cheremetov, Francisco J. Cantu:
- Matías Alvarado, Leonid Cheremetov, Francisco J. Cantu:
Autonomous agents and computational intelligence: the future of AI application for petroleum industry.
- Mara Abel, Luís A. Lima Silva, Luis Fernando De Ros, Laura S. Mastella, John A. Campbell, Taisa Novello:
PetroGrapher: managing petrographic data and knowledge using an intelligent database application.
- Masoud Nikravesh:
Soft computing-based computational intelligent for reservoir characterization.
- Arantza Aldea, René Bañares-Alcántara, Laureano Jiménez, Antonio Moreno, Juan Martínez-Miranda, David Riaño:
The scope of application of multi-agent systems in the process industry: three case studies.
- Francisco P. Maturana, Pavel Tichý, Petr Slechta, Fred Discenzo, Raymond J. Staron, Kenwood H. Hall:
Distributed multi-agent architecture for automation systems.
- Leonid Sheremetov, Miguel Contreras, Cesar Valencia:
Intelligent multi-agent support for the contingency management system.
- Yuri Sherstuk:
Solutions on oil refinery information storage construction on the basis of MS SQL server.
- Alexander Azerovich Musaev:
Analytic information technologies in oil refinery.
- Matías Alvarado, Manuel Romero Salcedo, Leonid Sheremetov:
A corporative memory based on the user profiles.
- Ildar Z. Batyrshin:
On linguistic representation of quantitative dependencies.
- Luis A. Gama-Moreno, Matías Alvarado:
Mobile nested transactions for nomadic teams.
- Se-Hak Chun, Steven H. Kim:
Data mining for financial prediction and trading: application to single and multiple markets.
- Ren Jie Kuo, J. A. Chen:
A decision support system for order selection in electronic commerce based on fuzzy neural network supported by real-coded genetic algorithm.
- Joon Koh, Young-Gul Kim:
Knowledge sharing in virtual communities: an e-business perspective.
- Yonggang Fu, Ruimin Shen:
GA based CBR approach in Q&A system.
- Omar Nouali, Philippe Blache:
A semantic vector space and features-based approach for automatic information filtering.
- Hyunseok Hwang, Taesoo Jung, Euiho Suh:
An LTV model and customer segmentation based on customer value: a case study on the wireless telecommunication industry.
- Tapio Frantti, Sanna Kallio:
Expert system for gesture recognition in terminal's user interface.
- Jaegyong Chang, Byounggu Choi, Heeseok Lee:
An organizational memory for facilitating knowledge: an application to e-business architecture.
- Athanasios Drigas, S. Kouremenos, Spyros Vrettos, John Vrettaros, Dimitris Kouremenos:
An expert system for job matching of the unemployed.
- Yeung Cheung, Geck Meng Hong, Kok Keng Ang:
A dynamic project allocation algorithm for a distributed expert system.
- Yoon Ho Cho, Jae Kyeong Kim:
Application of Web usage mining and product taxonomy to collaborative recommendations in e-commerce.
- Leo Chau-Kuang Liau, Thomas, Ming-Te Tsai:
Expert system of a crude oil distillation unit for process optimization using neural networks.
- George Xirogiannis, Joseph Stefanou, Michael Glykas:
A fuzzy cognitive map approach to support urban design.
- Caspar J. Fall, A. Törcsvári, Patrick Fiévet, G. Karetka:
Automated categorization of German-language patent documents.
- So Young Sohn, Tae Hee Moon:
Decision Tree based on data envelopment analysis for effective technology commercialization.
- Rafael Valencia-García, Juana María Ruiz-Sánchez, Pedro José Vivancos Vicente, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar:
An incremental approach for discovering medical knowledge from texts.
- Minxin Shen, Duen-Ren Liu:
Discovering role-relevant process-views for disseminating process knowledge.
- Chien-Hsing Wu:
Building knowledge structures for online instructional/learning systems via knowledge elements interrelations.
- Inan Güler, Firat Hardalaç, Uçman Ergün, Necaattin Barisçi:
Classification of aorta doppler signals using variable coded-hierarchical genetic fuzzy system.
- Qian Zhou, Guo H. Huang, Christine W. Chan:
Development of an intelligent decision support system for air pollution control at coal-fired power plants.
- Fernando Casas, A. Orozco, William A. Smith, J. Alexis De Abreu Garcia, John Durkin:
A fuzzy system cardio pulmonary bypass rotary blood pump controller.
- Hyungwon Shin, So Young Sohn:
Multi-attribute scoring method for mobile telecommunication subscribers.
- Chun-Che Huang, Tzu-Liang Tseng:
Rough set approach to case-based reasoning application.
- Bo-Suk Yang, Tian Han, Yong-Su Kim:
Integration of ART-Kohonen neural network and case-based reasoning for intelligent fault diagnosis.
- Khaled F. Shaalan, Mohammed Rizk, Yasser Abdelhamid, Reem Bahgat:
An expert system for the best weight distribution on ferryboats.
- Ana García-Serrano, Paloma Martínez, Josefa Z. Hernández:
Using AI techniques to support advanced interaction capabilities in a virtual assistant for e-commerce.
- Yi-Fan Wang, Yu-Liang Chuang, Mei-Hua Hsu, Keh Huan-Chao:
A personalized recommender system for the cosmetic business.
- Chi-I Hsu, Chaochang Chiu, Pei-Lun Hsu:
Predicting information systems outsourcing success using a hierarchical design of case-based reasoning.
- Chaochang Chiu, Nanh-Sing Chiu:
An adapted covering algorithm approach for modeling airplanes landing gravities.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:44 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sebastian Polak, Aleksander Mendyk:
Artificial intelligence technology as a tool for initial GDM screening.
- Soe-Tsyr Yuan, Chiahsin Cheng:
Ontology-based personalized couple clustering for heterogeneous product recommendation in mobile marketing.
- Ioannis Hatzilygeroudis:
Using a hybrid rule-based approach in developing an intelligent tutoring system with knowledge acquisition and update capabilities.
- Sung-Shun Weng, Mei-Ju Liu:
Feature-based recommendations for one-to-one marketing.
- Wouter Buckinx, Elke Moons, Dirk Van den Poel, Geert Wets:
Customer-adapted coupon targeting using feature selection.
- Dongwook Han, Ingoo Han:
Prioritization and selection of intellectual capital measurement indicators using analytic hierarchy process for the mobile telecommunications industry.
- Sung-Shun Weng, Chih-Kai Liu:
Using text classification and multiple concepts to answer e-mails.
- Inwon Kang, Sangjae Lee, Jiho Choi:
Using fuzzy cognitive map for the relationship management in airline service.
- Xuewei Wang, Haibin Qu, Ping Liu, Yiyu Cheng:
A self-learning expert system for diagnosis in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Yoonseong Kim, So Young Sohn:
Managing loan customers using misclassification patterns of credit scoring model.
- Nahk Hyun Sung, YongSik Chang:
Business information extraction from semi-structured webpages.
- Tae Yoon Kim, Kyong Joo Oh, Insuk Sohn, Changha Hwang:
Usefulness of artificial neural networks for early warning system of economic crisis.
- So Young Sohn, Yong Kwan Jo, Seong Ok Choy:
Classification models for sequential flight test results for selecting air force pilot trainee.
- Chun-Lang Chang, Bor-Wen Cheng, Jiun-Lin Su:
Using case-based reasoning to establish a continuing care information system of discharge planning.
- Daniel J. Fonseca, Gopal Uppal, Timothy J. Greene:
A knowledge-based system for conveyor equipment selection.
- Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gasevic, Vladan Devedzic:
A GUI for Jess.