- Omar Ahumada, J. Rene Villalobos:
Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review.
- S. J. Li, C. R. Chen, S. Y. Wu:
Conjugate dual problems in constrained set-valued optimization and applications.
- Michel Bierlaire, M. Thémans:
Dealing with singularities in nonlinear unconstrained optimization.
- Bingsheng He, Xiao-Zheng He, Henry X. Liu, Ting Wu:
Self-adaptive projection method for co-coercive variational inequalities.
- Hsien-Chung Wu:
The Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions in multiobjective programming problems with interval-valued objective functions.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
A modified LPT algorithm for the two uniform parallel machine makespan minimization problem.
- Kenneth R. Baker, Dan Trietsch:
Safe scheduling: Setting due dates in single-machine problems.
- Tsung-Che Chiang, Li-Chen Fu:
Using a family of critical ratio-based approaches to minimize the number of tardy jobs in the job shop with sequence dependent setup times.
- Wenqi Huang, Kun He:
A caving degree approach for the single container loading problem.
- Yuvraj Gajpal, P. L. Abad:
Multi-ant colony system (MACS) for a vehicle routing problem with backhauls.
- Pieter Vansteenwegen, Wouter Souffriau, Greet Vanden Berghe, Dirk Van Oudheusden:
A guided local search metaheuristic for the team orienteering problem.
- Mahamed G. H. Omran, Andries Petrus Engelbrecht, Ayed A. Salman:
Bare bones differential evolution.
- Antonio Sedeño-Noda, D. Alcaide López de Pablo, Carlos González-Martín:
A network flow-based method to solve performance cost and makespan open-shop scheduling problems with time-windows.
- Özgür Özpeynirci, Murat Köksalan:
Multiobjective traveling salesperson problem on Halin graphs.
- Ignacio Castillo, Tarja Joro, Yong Yue Li:
Workforce scheduling with multiple objectives.
- Bin Yu, Zhong-Zhen Yang, Baozhen Yao:
An improved ant colony optimization for vehicle routing problem.
- Suresh Kumar Goyal, Chun-Tao Chang:
Optimal ordering and transfer policy for an inventory with stock dependent demand.
- Bin Zhou, Michael N. Katehakis, Yao Zhao:
Managing stochastic inventory systems with free shipping option.
- Stefano Baccarin:
Optimal impulse control for a multidimensional cash management system with generalized cost functions.
- Marloes Gerichhausen, Herbert Hamers:
Partitioning sequencing situations and games.
- I. T. Castro:
A model of imperfect preventive maintenance with dependent failure modes.
- Özgür Yalçinkaya, Gunhan Mirac Bayhan:
Modelling and optimization of average travel time for a metro line by simulation and response surface methodology.
- Shujin Li, Qiang Zhang:
A simplified expression of the Shapley function for fuzzy game.
- Kursad Asdemir, Varghese S. Jacob, Ramayya Krishnan:
Dynamic pricing of multiple home delivery options.
- Tyrone T. Lin:
The determinant of production entry and exit model on financing behavior.
- Rui-Yang Chen:
A problem-solving approach to product design using decision tree induction based on intuitionistic fuzzy.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Cheng-Han Wu:
Coordinated decisions for substitutable products in a common retailer supply chain.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Mika Goto:
Can R&D expenditure avoid corporate bankruptcy? Comparison between Japanese machinery and electric equipment industries using DEA-discriminant analysis.
- Chiang Kao, Shiang-Tai Liu:
Stochastic data envelopment analysis in measuring the efficiency of Taiwan commercial banks.
- Patrizia Beraldi, Maria Elena Bruni:
A probabilistic model applied to emergency service vehicle location.
- Liping Fu, Mathieu Trudel, Valeri Kim:
Optimizing winter road maintenance operations under real-time information.
- M. Güray Güler, Taner Bilgiç:
On coordinating an assembly system under random yield and random demand.
- Jangha Kang, Kyungchul Park, Sungsoo Park:
Optimal multicast route packing.
- Antonio Sedeño-Noda, Enrique González-Dávila, Carlos González-Martín, A. González-Yanes:
Preemptive benchmarking problem: An approach for official statistics in small areas.
- Heinz Eckart Klingelhöfer:
Investments in EOP-technologies and emissions trading - Results from a linear programming approach and sensitivity analysis.
- N. A. Canakgoz, J. E. Beasley:
Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation.
- M. Teresa Melo, Stefan Nickel, F. Saldanha da Gama:
Facility location and supply chain management - A review.
- Antoniya Georgieva, Ivan Jordanov:
Global optimization based on novel heuristics, low-discrepancy sequences and genetic algorithms.
- Cristiano Cervellera, Luca Caviglione:
Optimization of a peer-to-peer system for efficient content replication.
- Björn Lantz:
The double marginalization problem of transfer pricing: Theory and experiment.
- S. Consoli, Ken Darby-Dowman, Nenad Mladenovic, José A. Moreno-Pérez:
Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search and Variable Neighbourhood Search for the minimum labelling spanning tree problem.
- Yaroslav Goncharov, Sergey Sevastyanov:
The flow shop problem with no-idle constraints: A review and approximation.
- Mario Vanhoucke, Broos Maenhout:
On the characterization and generation of nurse scheduling problem instances.
- Yusin Lee, Shih-Liang Chao:
A neighborhood search heuristic for pre-marshalling export containers.
- Endre Bjørndal, Kurt Jörnsten:
Lower and upper bounds for linear production games.
- Qiang Meng, Yikai Huang, Ruey Long Cheu:
Competitive facility location on decentralized supply chains.
- Yusin Lee, Chuen-Yih Chen:
An optimization heuristic for the berth scheduling problem.
- Clara Novoa, Robert H. Storer:
An approximate dynamic programming approach for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands.
- Oded Berman, Zvi Drezner, Dmitry Krass, George O. Wesolowsky:
The variable radius covering problem.
- Zhaotong Lian, Abhijit Deshmukh:
Analysis of supply contracts with quantity flexibility.
- Xiaoming Liu, Zhaotong Lian:
Cost-effective inventory control in a value-added manufacturing system.
- Charles X. Wang, Scott Webster, Nallan C. Suresh:
Would a risk-averse newsvendor order less at a higher selling price?
- Kit-Nam Francis Leung:
A generalization of sensitivity of the inventory model with partial backorders.
- Kun-Jen Chung, Jui-Jung Liao:
The optimal ordering policy of the EOQ model under trade credit depending on the ordering quantity from the DCF approach.
- Stefan Lessmann, Ming-Chien Sung, Johnnie E. V. Johnson:
Identifying winners of competitive events: A SVM-based classification model for horserace prediction.
- M. Josune Albizuri:
Generalized coalitional semivalues.
- Sungbin Cho:
A linear Bayesian stochastic approximation to update project duration estimates.
- Charles S. Tapiero, Konstantin Kogan:
Risk-averse order policies with random prices in complete market and retailers' private information.
- Mingming Leng, An Zhu:
Side-payment contracts in two-person nonzero-sum supply chain games: Review, discussion and applications.
- Guisseppi A. Forgionne, Zhiling Guo:
Internal supply chain coordination in the electric utility industry.
- Tyrone T. Lin:
Applying the maximum NPV rule with discounted/growth factors to a flexible production scale model.
- Javad Soroor, Mohammad J. Tarokh, Ali Shemshadi:
Initiating a state of the art system for real-time supply chain coordination.
- Dean C. Chatfield, Terry P. Harrison, Jack C. Hayya:
SCML: An information framework to support supply chain modeling.
- Ming Fan, Subodha Kumar, Andrew B. Whinston:
Short-term and long-term competition between providers of shrink-wrap software and software as a service.
- Paul Rouse, Tony Chiu:
Towards optimal life cycle management in a road maintenance setting using DEA.
- Young Joo Kim, Hark Hwang:
Incremental discount policy of cell-phone carrier with connection success rate constraint.
- Satyaveer Singh Chauhan, Jean-Marc Frayret, Luc LeBel:
Multi-commodity supply network planning in the forest supply chain.
- Deisemara Ferreira, Reinaldo Morabito, Socorro Rangel:
Solution approaches for the soft drink integrated production lot sizing and scheduling problem.
- Haritha Saranga:
The Indian auto component industry - Estimation of operational efficiency and its determinants using DEA.
- Luca D'Acierno, Armando Cartenì, Bruno Montella:
Estimation of urban traffic conditions using an Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) System.
- Tülin Aktin, Rifat Gürcan Özdemir:
An integrated approach to the one-dimensional cutting stock problem in coronary stent manufacturing.
- C. C. Karamatsoukis, E. G. Kyriakidis:
Optimal maintenance of a production-inventory system with idle periods.
- Yen-Chang Chang, Ching-Ti Liu, Wen-Liang Hung:
Optimization of process parameters using weighted convex loss functions.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Kazuyuki Sekitani:
An occurrence of multiple projections in DEA-based measurement of technical efficiency: Theoretical comparison among DEA models from desirable properties.
- Nobuo Matsubayashi, Yasuaki Ishii, Kentaro Watanabe, Yoshiyasu Yamada:
Full-line or specialization strategy? The negative effect of product variety on product line strategy.
- Leon M. Hermans, Wil A. H. Thissen:
Actor analysis methods and their use for public policy analysts.
- Nicolas Huck:
Pairs selection and outranking: An application to the S&P 100 index.
- Yong-Wu Zhou, Sheng-Dong Wang:
Erratum to "Optimal production and shipments models for a single-vendor-single-buyer integrated system" [European Journal of Operational Research 180(1) (2007) 309-328].
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
Supporting Strategy: Frameworks, Methods and Models, Frances A. O'Brien, Robert G. Dyson, (Eds.). John Wiley, Chichester, UK (2007). xviii + 406 pp., Price GBP34.99, ISBN: 978-0-470-05717-9.
August 2009 Invited Tutorial
Manufacturing and Logistics
Stochastics and Statistics
- Maria Cândida Mourão, Ana Catarina Nunes, Christian Prins:
Heuristic methods for the sectoring arc routing problem.
- Yi Zhang, Xiaoping Li, Qian Wang:
Hybrid genetic algorithm for permutation flowshop scheduling problems with total flowtime minimization.
- John van den Broek, Cor A. J. Hurkens, Gerhard J. Woeginger:
Timetabling problems at the TU Eindhoven.
- Julián Aráoz, Elena Fernández, Oscar Meza:
Solving the Prize-collecting Rural Postman Problem.
- Adriana Cristina Cherri, Marcos Nereu Arenales, Horacio Hideki Yanasse:
The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftover - A heuristic approach.
- S. Michel, N. Perrot, François Vanderbeck:
Knapsack problems with setups.
- Stanislaw Gawiejnowicz, Wieslaw Kurc, Lidia Pankowska:
Equivalent time-dependent scheduling problems.
Innovative Applications of O.R.
- Elena V. Pachkova:
Restricted reallocation of resources.
- Alper Sen, Alex X. Zhang:
Style goods pricing with demand learning.
- Tiaojun Xiao, Danqin Yang:
Risk sharing and information revelation mechanism of a one-manufacturer and one-retailer supply chain facing an integrated competitor.
Interfaces with Other Disciplines
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:33 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Afshartous, Yongtao Guan, Anuj Mehrotra:
US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology.
- Tammie A. Nahra, David Mendez, Jeffrey A. Alexander:
Employing super-efficiency analysis as an alternative to DEA: An application in outpatient substance abuse treatment.
- Chiang Kao:
Efficiency measurement for parallel production systems.
- Charles X. Wang, Scott Webster:
Markdown money contracts for perishable goods with clearance pricing.
- Mila Bravo, Ignacio Gonzalez:
Applying stochastic goal programming: A case study on water use planning.
- Biresh K. Sahoo, Kaoru Tone:
Radial and non-radial decompositions of profit change: With an application to Indian banking.
- James Moffat, John Medhurst:
Modelling of human decision-making in simulation models of conflict using experimental gaming.
- Jun Lin, Kah Hin Chai, Aarnout Brombacher, Yoke San Wong:
Optimal overlapping and functional interaction in product development.
- Yao Chen, Wade D. Cook, Ning Li, Joe Zhu:
Additive efficiency decomposition in two-stage DEA.
- Teresa García-Valderrama, Eva Mulero-Mendigorri, Daniel Revuelta-Bordoy:
Relating the perspectives of the balanced scorecard for R&D by means of DEA.