- Indranil Bose, Xi Chen:
Quantitative models for direct marketing: A review from systems perspective.
- Atsuo Suzuki, Zvi Drezner:
The minimum equitable radius location problem with continuous demand.
- Lars Magnus Hvattum, Fred Glover:
Finding local optima of high-dimensional functions using direct search methods.
- Zvi Drezner, Stefan Nickel:
Solving the ordered one-median problem in the plane.
- Christophe Wilbaut, Saïd Hanafi:
New convergent heuristics for 0-1 mixed integer programming.
- Audrey Dupont, Andréa Carneiro Linhares, Christian Artigues, Dominique Feillet, Philippe Michelon, Michel Vasquez:
The dynamic frequency assignment problem.
- Guohua Wan, Benjamin P.-C. Yen:
Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted earliness subject to minimal number of tardy jobs.
- Jesús M. Jorge:
An algorithm for optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set.
- Maria Vlasiou, Ivo J. B. F. Adan, Onno J. Boxma:
A two-station queue with dependent preparation and service times.
- Christian Pfeifer, Klaus Schredelseker, Gilg U. H. Seeber:
On the negative value of information in informationally inefficient markets: Calculations for large number of traders.
- M. Baykal-Gürsoy, W. Xiao, K. Ozbay:
Modeling traffic flow interrupted by incidents.
- Illana Bendavid, Yale T. Herer:
Economic optimization of off-line inspection in a process that also produces non-conforming units when in control and conforming units when out of control.
- Paresh Date, Chieh Wang:
Linear Gaussian affine term structure models with unobservable factors: Calibration and yield forecasting.
- J. P. C. Blanc:
Bad luck when joining the shortest queue.
- A. Krishnamoorthy, S. Babu, Viswanath C. Narayanan:
The MAP/(PH/PH)/1 queue with self-generation of priorities and non-preemptive service.
- Metin Çakanyildirim, Wei T. Yue, Young U. Ryu:
The management of intrusion detection: Configuration, inspection, and investment.
- Jian-Bo Yang, Brandon Y. H. Wong, Dong-Ling Xu, Theodor J. Stewart:
Integrating DEA-oriented performance assessment and target setting using interactive MOLP methods.
- Wided Guezguez, Nahla Ben Amor, Khaled Mellouli:
Qualitative possibilistic influence diagrams based on qualitative possibilistic utilities.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Kwai-Sang Chin:
A new data envelopment analysis method for priority determination and group decision making in the analytic hierarchy process.
- J. W. B. Bos, M. Koetter, J. W. Kolari, C. J. M. Kool:
Effects of heterogeneity on bank efficiency scores.
- Chi-Leung Chu, V. Jorge Leon:
Scalable methodology for supply chain inventory coordination with private information.
- Jing Chen, Peter C. Bell:
The impact of customer returns on pricing and order decisions.
- Tieju Ma, A. Grubler, Yoshiteru Nakamori:
Modeling technology adoptions for sustainable development under increasing returns, uncertainty, and heterogeneous agents.
- Patrick De Causmaecker, Peter Demeester, Greet Vanden Berghe:
A decomposed metaheuristic approach for a real-world university timetabling problem.
- Angappa Gunasekaran, Eric W. T. Ngai:
Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains.
- Yakup Kara, Turan Paksoy, Ching-Ter Chang:
Binary fuzzy goal programming approach to single model straight and U-shaped assembly line balancing.
- Gwo-Liang Liao, Yen Hung Chen, Shey-Huei Sheu:
Optimal economic production quantity policy for imperfect process with imperfect repair and maintenance.
- Jinn-Tsair Teng, Chun-Tao Chang:
Optimal manufacturer's replenishment policies in the EPQ model under two levels of trade credit policy.
- Ching-Shih Tsou:
Evolutionary Pareto optimizers for continuous review stochastic inventory systems.
- Rong Wu, Douglas G. Down:
Round robin scheduling of heterogeneous parallel servers in heavy traffic.
- W. L. Pearn, H. N. Hung, Ya Ching Cheng:
Supplier selection for one-sided processes with unequal sample sizes.
- Noemí Zoroa, Procopio Zoroa, M. José Fernández-Sáez:
Weighted search games.
- In-Jun Jeong, Kwang-Jae Kim:
An interactive desirability function method to multiresponse optimization.
- Chin-Chia Jane, Wu-Hsien Shen, Yih-Wenn Laih:
Practical sequential bounds for approximating two-terminal reliability.
- M. Esmaeili, Mir-Bahador Aryanezhad, Panlop Zeephongsekul:
A game theory approach in seller-buyer supply chain.
- Julio González-Díaz, Estela Sánchez-Rodríguez:
Towards an axiomatization of the core-center.
- José Rui Figueira, Salvatore Greco, Roman Slowinski:
Building a set of additive value functions representing a reference preorder and intensities of preference: GRIP method.
- Rudolf Berghammer, Agnieszka Rusinowska, Harrie C. M. de Swart:
An interdisciplinary approach to coalition formation.
- María D. López-Gamero, Enrique Claver-Cortés, José F. Molina-Azorín:
Evaluating environmental regulation in Spain using process control and preventive techniques.
- Paul Armand, Joël Benoist, Elsa Bousquet, Laurent Delage, Serge Olivier, François Reynaud:
Optimization of a one dimensional hypertelescope for a direct imaging in astronomy.
- Ana Paula Iannoni, Reinaldo Morabito, Cem Saydam:
An optimization approach for ambulance location and the districting of the response segments on highways.
- Carlos R. García-Alonso, Jorge Guardiola, César Hervás-Martínez:
Logistic evolutionary product-unit neural networks: Innovation capacity of poor Guatemalan households.
- Aiying Rong, Risto Lahdelma, Martin Grunow:
An improved unit decommitment algorithm for combined heat and power systems.
- William W. Cooper, José L. Ruiz, Inmaculada Sirvent:
Selecting non-zero weights to evaluate effectiveness of basketball players with DEA.
- Biresh K. Sahoo, Kaoru Tone:
Decomposing capacity utilization in data envelopment analysis: An application to banks in India.
- Clifton Phua, Ross Gayler, Vincent C. S. Lee, Kate Smith-Miles:
On the communal analysis suspicion scoring for identity crime in streaming credit applications.
- Karima R. Nigmatulina, Richard C. Larson:
Living with influenza: Impacts of government imposed and voluntarily selected interventions.
- Anna Torres, Tammo H. A. Bijmolt:
Assessing brand image through communalities and asymmetries in brand-to-attribute and attribute-to-brand associations.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:32 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pascale Zaraté:
Formal methodologies and tools for decision support systems - An editorial.
- Gloria E. Phillips-Wren, Manuel Mora, Guisseppi A. Forgionne, Jatinder N. D. Gupta:
An integrative evaluation framework for intelligent decision support systems.
- Claudia Löbbecke, Claudio Huyskens:
Development of a model-based netsourcing decision support system using a five-stage methodology.
- Zoe Yan Zhuang, Leonid Churilov, Frada Burstein, Ken Sikaris:
Combining data mining and case-based reasoning for intelligent decision support for pathology ordering by general practitioners.
- Panagiotis P. Repoussis, Dimitris C. Paraskevopoulos, G. I. Zobolas, Christos D. Tarantilis, George Ioannou:
A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling.
- Patrick Siarry, Éric D. Taillard:
Feature cluster INCOM 2006 Metaheuristics: Transportation and logistics.
- Mourad Boudia, Christian Prins:
A memetic algorithm with dynamic population management for an integrated production-distribution problem.
- José Brandão:
A deterministic tabu search algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem.
- Emmanouil E. Zachariadis, Christos D. Tarantilis, Chris T. Kiranoudis:
A Guided Tabu Search for the Vehicle Routing Problem with two-dimensional loading constraints.
- Teodor Gabriel Crainic, Guido Perboli, Roberto Tadei:
TS2PACK: A two-level tabu search for the three-dimensional bin packing problem.
- Nicolas Jozefowiez, Frédéric Semet, El-Ghazali Talbi:
An evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with route balancing.
- Pavel A. Borisovsky, Alexandre Dolgui, Anton V. Eremeev:
Genetic algorithms for a supply management problem: MIP-recombination vs greedy decoder.
- Xavier Delorme, Xavier Gandibleux, Joaquin Rodriguez:
Stability evaluation of a railway timetable at station level.
- Vera C. Hemmelmayr, Karl F. Doerner, Richard F. Hartl:
A variable neighborhood search heuristic for periodic routing problems.
- Krzysztof Fleszar, Ibrahim H. Osman, Khalil S. Hindi:
A variable neighbourhood search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem.
- Tabitha James, César Rego, Fred Glover:
A cooperative parallel tabu search algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem.
- Constantin Zopounidis:
Knowledge-based multi-criteria decision support.
- Gilberto Montibeller, Valerie Belton:
Qualitative operators for reasoning maps: Evaluating multi-criteria options with networks of reasons.
- N. Halouani, Habib Chabchoub, Jean-Marc Martel:
PROMETHEE-MD-2T method for project selection.
- Jerzy Michnik, Mei-Chen Lo:
The assessment of the information quality with the aid of multiple criteria analysis.
- Nikolai Hovanov, Maria Yudaeva, Kirill Hovanov:
Multicriteria estimation of probabilities on basis of expert non-numeric, non-exact and non-complete knowledge.
- Aïda Valls, Montserrat Batet, Eva M. López:
Using expert's rules as background knowledge in the ClusDM methodology.
- Afef Denguir-Rekik, Jacky Montmain, Gilles Mauris:
A possibilistic-valued multi-criteria decision-making support for marketing activities in e-commerce: Feedback Based Diagnosis System.
- Inès Saad, Salem Chakhar:
A decision support for identifying crucial knowledge requiring capitalizing operation.
- Bartel Van de Walle, Murray Turoff:
Fuzzy relations for the analysis of traders' preferences in an information market game.
- Reshma Khemchandani, Jayadeva, Suresh Chandra:
Knowledge based proximal support vector machines.
- Olutayo O. Oladunni, Theodore B. Trafalis:
A regularized pairwise multi-classification knowledge-based machine and applications.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
An intelligent-agent-based fuzzy group decision making model for financial multicriteria decision support: The case of credit scoring.