- Pavlo A. Krokhmal, Panos M. Pardalos:
Random assignment problems.
- Yushao Cheng, Shijie Sun:
Scheduling linear deteriorating jobs with rejection on a single machine.
- Evely Leetma, Peeter Oja:
A method of adding-removing knots for solving smoothing problems with obstacles.
- Jean-François Bérubé, Michel Gendreau, Jean-Yves Potvin:
An exact epsilon-constraint method for bi-objective combinatorial optimization problems: Application to the Traveling Salesman Problem with Profits.
- Haldun Süral, Meltem Denizel, Luk N. Van Wassenhove:
Lagrangean relaxation based heuristics for lot sizing with setup times.
- Robert Aboolian, Yi Sun, Gary J. Koehler:
A location-allocation problem for a web services provider in a competitive market.
- Ningxiong Xu:
Optimal policy for a two-facility inventory problem with storage constraints and two freight modes.
- Marisa P. de Brito, Erwin A. van der Laan:
Inventory control with product returns: The impact of imperfect information.
- David W. Pentico, Matthew J. Drake:
The deterministic EOQ with partial backordering: A new approach.
- Arthur E. Carter, Cliff T. Ragsdale:
Quality inspection scheduling for multi-unit service enterprises.
- Mohsen Elhafsi:
Optimal integrated production and inventory control of an assemble-to-order system with multiple non-unitary demand classes.
- Qingyu Zhang, Mark A. Vonderembse, Mei Cao:
Product concept and prototype flexibility in manufacturing: Implications for customer satisfaction.
- Gregory Levitin, Kjell Hausken:
False targets efficiency in defense strategy.
- Pierre Pinson, Torben S. Nielsen, Henrik Aalborg Nielsen, Niels Kjøstad Poulsen, Henrik Madsen:
Temperature prediction at critical points in district heating systems.
- Ruud H. Teunter, Babangida Sani:
On the bias of Croston's forecasting method.
- Ling Wang, Jian Chu, Wei-Jie Mao:
A condition-based replacement and spare provisioning policy for deteriorating systems with uncertain deterioration to failure.
- Peter Grundke:
Importance sampling for integrated market and credit portfolio models.
- Desheng Dash Wu:
Performance evaluation: An integrated method using data envelopment analysis and fuzzy preference relations.
- Roman Kozhan, Wolfgang Schmid:
Asset allocation with distorted beliefs and transaction costs.
- Moshe Levy:
Almost Stochastic Dominance and stocks for the long run.
- Wei Huang, Jayashankar M. Swaminathan:
Introduction of a second channel: Implications for pricing and profits.
- A. Ancarani, C. Di Mauro, M. D. Giammanco:
The impact of managerial and organizational aspects on hospital wards' efficiency: Evidence from a case study.
- Mark Eklin, Yohanan Arzi, Avraham Shtub:
Model for cost estimation in a finite-capacity stochastic environment based on shop floor optimization combined with simulation.
- Giuseppe Munda:
A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy.
- George Wright, George Cairns, Paul Goodwin:
Teaching scenario planning: Lessons from practice in academe and business.
- Hui-Ming Wee, Wan-Tsu Wang, Chun-Jen Chung:
A modified method to compute economic order quantities without derivatives by cost-difference comparisons.
- Chang-Chun Lin:
Comments on "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem".
- Kees Jan Roodbergen, Iris F. A. Vis:
A survey of literature on automated storage and retrieval systems.
- V. Jeyakumar, S. Srisatkunarajah:
Geometric conditions for Kuhn-Tucker sufficiency of global optimality in mathematical programming.
- S. R. Arora, Ritu Gupta:
Interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem.
- Petra Huhn, Verena Wehlitz:
Average case complexity results for a centering algorithm for linear programming problems under Gaussian distributions.
- Joseph Geunes, Yasemin Merzifonluoglu, H. Edwin Romeijn:
Capacitated procurement planning with price-sensitive demand and general concave-revenue functions.
- Hong Sik Kim, So Young Sohn:
Cost of ownership model for the RFID logistics system applicable to u-city.
- Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Jinn-Tsair Teng, Suresh Kumar Goyal, Chih-te Yang:
An economic order quantity model for deteriorating items with partially permissible delay in payments linked to order quantity.
- Mehdi Ghatee, S. Mehdi Hashemi:
Traffic assignment model with fuzzy level of travel demand: An efficient algorithm based on quasi-Logit formulas.
- Rudolf Vetschera:
Learning about preferences in electronic negotiations - A volume-based measurement method.
- Chung-Hsing Yeh, Yu-Hern Chang:
Modeling subjective evaluation for fuzzy group multicriteria decision making.
- Silvia Angilella, Alfio Giarlotta:
Implementations of PACMAN.
- N. Jawahar, A. N. Balaji:
A genetic algorithm for the two-stage supply chain distribution problem associated with a fixed charge.
- Igor Bykadorov, Andrea Ellero, Elena Moretti, Silvia Vianello:
The role of retailer's performance in optimal wholesale price discount policies.
- George C. Bitros, Elias Flytzanis:
Utilization and maintenance in a model with scrapping.
- Xiaofeng Nie, Rajan Batta, Colin G. Drury, Li Lin:
Passenger grouping with risk levels in an airport security system.
- M. Zarepisheh, Majid Soleimani-Damaneh:
A dual simplex-based method for determination of the right and left returns to scale in DEA.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Kazuyuki Sekitani:
DEA congestion and returns to scale under an occurrence of multiple optimal projections.
- Hani I. Mesak, T. Selwyn Ellis:
On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Marc J. Schniederjans, Michelle L. Pantoya, James J. Hoffman, Darrin L. Willauer:
A multi-objective modeling approach for energetic material evaluation decisions.
- Hong Zhou, Waiman Cheung, Lawrence C. Leung:
Minimizing weighted tardiness of job-shop scheduling using a hybrid genetic algorithm.
- César Rego, Renato Duarte:
A filter-and-fan approach to the job shop scheduling problem.
- Alexander Mitsos, Paul I. Barton:
Parametric mixed-integer 0-1 linear programming: The general case for a single parameter.
- Chien-Ming Chen:
A network-DEA model with new efficiency measures to incorporate the dynamic effect in production networks.
- Chun Chen Lee, Shu-Lu Hsu:
A two-warehouse production model for deteriorating inventory items with time-dependent demands.
- Jing-Quan Li, Pitu B. Mirchandani, Denis Borenstein:
Real-time vehicle rerouting problems with time windows.
- Erhan Kutanoglu, Mohit Mahajan:
An inventory sharing and allocation method for a multi-location service parts logistics network with time-based service levels.
- Xiuli Wang, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Production scheduling with supply and delivery considerations to minimize the makespan.
- Bhaba R. Sarker, Ahmad Diponegoro:
Optimal production plans and shipment schedules in a supply-chain system with multiple suppliers and multiple buyers.
- An-Yuan Chang:
An attribute approach to the measurement of machine-group flexibility.
- Joaquín Bautista, Jordi Pereira:
A dynamic programming based heuristic for the assembly line balancing problem.
- Viliam Makis:
Multivariate Bayesian process control for a finite production run.
- Wen-Ying Wang, Shey-Huei Sheu, Yan-Chun Chen, Der-Juinn Horng:
Economic optimization of off-line inspection with rework consideration.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak, Eduardo J. A. Lima:
Market efficiency of Brazilian exchange rate: Evidence from variance ratio statistics and technical trading rules.
- Gangshu Cai, Ned Kock:
An evolutionary game theoretic perspective on e-collaboration: The collaboration effort and media relativeness.
- Hendry Raharjo, Min Xie, Aarnout Brombacher:
On modeling dynamic priorities in the analytic hierarchy process using compositional data analysis.
- Nima Sanajian, Baris Balcioglu:
The impact of production time variability on make-to-stock queue performance.
- Subodha Kumar, Kaushik Dutta, Vijay S. Mookerjee:
Maximizing business value by optimal assignment of jobs to resources in grid computing.
- Ionut Dumitru, Ionela Jianu:
The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Romania - The role of regulated prices.
- René Weiskircher, Nectarios Kontoleon, Rodolfo Garcia-Flores, Simon Dunstall:
Using agents for solving a multi-commodity-flow problem.
- Qiu-Hong Zhao, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
An analytical study of the modification ability of distribution centers.
- Walid F. Nasrallah, Suleiman J. Qawasmeh:
Comparing multi-dimensional contingency fit to financial performance of organizations.
- Taekwon Kim, Yongil Jeon:
Stationary perfect equilibria of an n-person noncooperative bargaining game and cooperative solution concepts.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, A. Shirzadi, S. M. Mirdehghan:
Finding strong defining hyperplanes of PPS using multiplier form.
- Jens Leth Hougaard, Jørgen Tind:
Cost allocation and convex data envelopment.