- Bahri Sahin, Huseyin Yilmaz, Yasin Ust, Ali Fuat Guneri, Bahadir Gulsun:
An approach for analysing transportation costs and a case study.
- B. T. Kien, Yeong-Cheng Liou, N.-C. Wong, Jen-Chih Yao:
Subgradients of value functions in parametric dynamic programming.
- Jiaqiong Chen, Ronald G. Askin:
Project selection, scheduling and resource allocation with time dependent returns.
- Mohammad Ranjbar, Bert De Reyck, Fereydoon Kianfar:
A hybrid scatter search for the discrete time/resource trade-off problem in project scheduling.
- Gur Mosheiov, Assaf Sarig:
Due-date assignment on uniform machines.
- Feng Chen, Chung-Yee Lee:
Minimizing the makespan in a two-machine cross-docking flow shop problem.
- Davide Anghinolfi, Massimo Paolucci:
A new discrete particle swarm optimization approach for the single-machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times.
- Wai Hung Wong, Lawrence C. Leung, Yer Van Hui:
Airfreight forwarder shipment planning: A mixed 0-1 model and managerial issues in the integration and consolidation of shipments.
- Sigrid Lise Nonås:
Finding and identifying optimal inventory levels for systems with common components.
- Tûba Aktaran-Kalayci, Hayriye Ayhan:
Sensitivity of optimal prices to system parameters in a steady-state service facility.
- Sanjay Sharma:
Revisiting the shelf life constrained multi-product manufacturing problem.
- Kyungmee O. Kim, Way Kuo:
Optimal burn-in for maximizing reliability of repairable non-series systems.
- Miki Fukunari, Charles J. Malmborg:
A network queuing approach for evaluation of performance measures in autonomous vehicle storage and retrieval systems.
- Esther Frostig, Moshe Kenzin:
Availability of inspected systems subject to shocks - A matrix algorithmic approach.
- Robert Bordley, Vicki M. Bier:
Updating beliefs about variables given new information on how those variables relate.
- Gerald Whittaker, Remegio Confesor Jr., Stephen M. Griffith, Rolf Färe, Shawna Grosskopf, Jeffrey J. Steiner, George W. Mueller-Warrant, Gary M. Banowetz:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for multiobjective problems with activity analysis-based local search.
- Luiz Flávio Autran Monteiro Gomes, Luís Alberto Duncan Rangel:
An application of the TODIM method to the multicriteria rental evaluation of residential properties.
- V. Moriggia, Silvia Muzzioli, Costanza Torricelli:
On the no-arbitrage condition in option implied trees.
- Abdullah S. Karaman, Tayfur Altiok:
Approximate analysis and optimization of batch ordering policies in capacitated supply chains.
- Ryusuke Hohzaki, Shinichi Nagashima:
A Stackelberg equilibrium for a missile procurement problem.
- John Paul Oddoye, Dylan F. Jones, Mehrdad Tamiz, P. Schmidt:
Combining simulation and goal programming for healthcare planning in a medical assessment unit.
- Run Yu, PingSun Leung, Paul Bienfang:
Modeling partial harvesting in intensive shrimp culture: A network-flow approach.
- Bimal Nepal, Gregg Lassan, Baba Drow, Kenneth Chelst:
A set-covering model for optimizing selection of portfolio of microcontrollers in an automotive supplier company.
- Jean-François Arnold, Nicolas Langlois, Houcine Chafouk:
Fuzzy controller of the air system of a diesel engine: Real-time simulation.
- Ahmed Nait-Sidi-Moh, Marie-Ange Manier, Abdellah El Moudni:
Spectral analysis for performance evaluation in a bus network.
- Jishnu Hazra, B. Mahadevan:
A procurement model using capacity reservation.
- Walid F. Nasrallah:
How pre-emptive priority affects completion rate in an M/M/1 queue with Poisson reneging.
- Saralees Nadarajah:
A comment on "Optimizing an objective function under a bivariate probability model".
- Gerhard Speckbacher:
Comparing financial investments by their state dependent returns: A one-way log utility representation.
- Srinivas R. Chakravarthy:
Corrigendum to "A multi-server synchronous vacation model with thresholds and a probabilistic decision rule" [European Journal of Operational Research 182 (2007) 305-320].
- E. E. Ammar:
On fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming.
- Jennifer Edmonds, Ronald Armstrong:
A mixed integer programming model for multiple stage adaptive testing.
- Sung-Pil Hong, Sung-Jin Cho, Myoung-Ju Park:
A pseudo-polynomial heuristic for path-constrained discrete-time Markovian-target search.
- Eva Vallada, Rubén Ruiz:
Cooperative metaheuristics for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem.
- Jardar Andersen, Teodor Gabriel Crainic, Marielle Christiansen:
Service network design with management and coordination of multiple fleets.
- Yijiong Liang, Shaligram Pokharel, Geok Hian Lim:
Pricing used products for remanufacturing.
- Kerem Akartunali, Andrew J. Miller:
A heuristic approach for big bucket multi-level production planning problems.
- I. M. Premachandra, Gurmeet Singh Bhabra, Toshiyuki Sueyoshi:
DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique.
- Peter Baker, Marco Canessa:
Warehouse design: A structured approach.
- Michal Penn, Tal Raviv:
An algorithm for the maximum revenue jobshop problem.
- Salma Karray, Guiomar Martín-Herrán:
A dynamic model for advertising and pricing competition between national and store brands.
- Manuel A. Pulido, Joaquín Sánchez-Soriano:
On the core, the Weber set and convexity in games with a priori unions.
- Refael Hassin, Justo Puerto, Francisco R. Fernández:
The use of relative priorities in optimizing the performance of a queueing system.
- René van den Brink, Robert P. Gilles:
The outflow ranking method for weighted directed graphs.
- Pedro Linares:
Are inconsistent decisions better? An experiment with pairwise comparisons.
- Chien-Wei Wu:
Decision-making in testing process performance with fuzzy data.
- Haldun Aytug, Serpil Sayin:
Using support vector machines to learn the efficient set in multiple objective discrete optimization.
- W. Pedrycz:
Statistically grounded logic operators in fuzzy sets.
- Souheyl Touhami, Jean-Marie Bourjolly, Gilbert Laporte:
Partial integration of frequency allocation within antenna positioning in GSM mobile networks.
- Patrice Marcotte, Gilles Savard, Daoli Zhu:
Mathematical structure of a bilevel strategic pricing model.
- K. Sam Park, Kwangtae Park:
Measurement of multiperiod aggregative efficiency.
- Asish Saha, V. Subramanian, Sanjay Basu, Alok Kumar Mishra:
Networth exposure to interest rate risk: An empirical analysis of Indian commercial banks.
- Mohamed Haouari, Najla Aissaoui, Farah Zeghal Mansour:
Network flow-based approaches for integrated aircraft fleeting and routing.
- Yao Chen, Liang Liang, Joe Zhu:
Equivalence in two-stage DEA approaches.
- Semra Agrali, Joseph Geunes:
Solving knapsack problems with S-curve return functions.
- Laurens Cherchye, Tom Van Puyenbroeck:
Semi-radial technical efficiency measurement.
- Yannis A. Pollalis, George Mavrommatis:
Using similarity measures for collaborating groups formation: A model for distance learning environments.
- Christos Koulamas:
A faster fully polynomial approximation scheme for the single-machine total tardiness problem.
- Albert Corominas, Rafael Pastor:
Scheduling production of multiple part-types in a system with pre-known demands and deterministic inactive time intervals.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
A note on the proportionate flow shop with a bottleneck machine.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, Martin Zachariasen:
OR for better management of sustainable development.
- Dorit S. Hochbaum:
Dynamic evolution of economically preferred facilities.
- Davorin Kofjac, Miroljub Kljajic, Valter Rejec:
The anticipative concept in warehouse optimization using simulation in an uncertain environment.
- J. Quariguasi Frota Neto, Grit Walther, J. Bloemhof, J. A. E. E. van Nunen, Thomas Spengler:
A methodology for assessing eco-efficiency in logistics networks.
- Leroy White, Gregory John Lee:
Operational research and sustainable development: Tackling the social dimension.
- Donald Hector, Carleton Christensen, Jim Petrie:
A problem-structuring method for complex societal decisions: Its philosophical and psychological dimensions.
- Cristina M. Cirre, Manuel Berenguel, Loreto Valenzuela, Ryszard Klempous:
Reference governor optimization and control of a distributed solar collector field.
- Antonio F. Amores, Ignacio Contreras:
New approach for the assignment of new European agricultural subsidies using scores from data envelopment analysis: Application to olive-growing farms in Andalusia (Spain).
- Marius Radulescu, Sorin Radulescu, Constanta Zoie Radulescu:
Sustainable production technologies which take into account environmental constraints.
- Ragnar Arnason:
Fisheries management and operations research.
- Sebastián Lozano, Gabriel Villa, R. Brännlund:
Centralised reallocation of emission permits using DEA.
- Christian Grabner, Heiko Hahn, Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger, Stefan Pickl:
Analyzing the sustainability of harvesting behavior and the relationship to personality traits in a simulated Lotka-Volterra biotope.
- Honora K. Smith, Paul R. Harper, Chris N. Potts, Ann Thyle:
Planning sustainable community health schemes in rural areas of developing countries.
- Joanna Józefowska, Jacek Blazewicz, Roman Slowinski:
Project management and scheduling: Feature cluster in Honor of Jan Weglarz on his 60th Birthday.
- Vikram Tiwari, James H. Patterson, Vincent A. Mabert:
Scheduling projects with heterogeneous resources to meet time and quality objectives.
- Vicente Valls, Ángeles Pérez, Sacramento Quintanilla:
Skilled workforce scheduling in Service Centres.
- Jan-Hendrick Bartels, Jürgen Zimmermann:
Scheduling tests in automotive R&D projects.
- Lasse Asbach, Ulrich Dorndorf, Erwin Pesch:
Analysis, modeling and solution of the concrete delivery problem.
- Adam Janiak, Tomasz Krysiak, Costas P. Pappis, Theodore G. Voutsinas:
A scheduling problem with job values given as a power function of their completion times.
- Grzegorz Waligóra:
Tabu search for discrete-continuous scheduling problems with heuristic continuous resource allocation.
- Joanna Józefowska, Lukasz Józefowski, Wieslaw Kubiak:
Apportionment methods and the Liu-Layland problem.
- Andrzej Jaszkiewicz, Mariusz Kaczmarek, Jacek Zak:
Advanced OR and AI methods in transportation.
- Armin Fügenschuh:
Solving a school bus scheduling problem with integer programming.
- Andrzej Jaszkiewicz, Piotr Zielniewicz:
Pareto memetic algorithm with path relinking for bi-objective traveling salesperson problem.
- Piotr Sawicki, Jacek Zak:
Technical diagnostic of a fleet of vehicles using rough set theory.
- Yos Sunitiyoso, Shoji Matsumoto:
Modelling a social dilemma of mode choice based on commuters' expectations and social learning.