- Sibel Alumur, Bahar Yetis Kara:
Network hub location problems: The state of the art.
- Shangyao Yan, Ching-Hui Tang, Tseng-Chih Fu:
An airline scheduling model and solution algorithms under stochastic demands.
- Joseph Y.-T. Leung, Chung-Yee Lee, Chung W. Ng, Gilbert H. Young:
Preemptive multiprocessor order scheduling to minimize total weighted flowtime.
- Stefan Irnich:
Solution of real-world postman problems.
- Alysson M. Costa, Jean-François Cordeau, Gilbert Laporte:
Fast heuristics for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop constraints.
- M. Zaferanieh, H. Taghizadeh Kakhki, Jack Brimberg, George O. Wesolowsky:
A BSSS algorithm for the single facility location problem in two regions with different norms.
- Jen-Shiang Chen:
Scheduling of nonresumable jobs and flexible maintenance activities on a single machine to minimize makespan.
- Xianyi Wu, Xian Zhou:
Stochastic scheduling to minimize expected maximum lateness.
- Che-Fu Hsueh, Mei-Shiang Chang:
Equilibrium analysis and corporate social responsibility for supply chain integration.
- Chandra K. Jaggi, S. K. Goyal, S. K. Goel:
Retailer's optimal replenishment decisions with credit-linked demand under permissible delay in payments.
- George Liberopoulos:
On the tradeoff between optimal order-base-stock levels and demand lead-times.
- Ruud H. Teunter, Willem K. Klein Haneveld:
Dynamic inventory rationing strategies for inventory systems with two demand classes, Poisson demand and backordering.
- Mustafa Karakul, Lap Mui Ann Chan:
Analytical and managerial implications of integrating product substitutability in the joint pricing and procurement problem.
- Y. C. Chang, Chien-Wei Wu:
Assessing process capability based on the lower confidence bound of Cpk for asymmetric tolerances.
- Tao Yuan, Way Kuo:
Spatial defect pattern recognition on semiconductor wafers using model-based clustering and Bayesian inference.
- Olivier Gallay, Max-Olivier Hongler:
Market sharing dynamics between two service providers.
- Thor Bøckman, Stein-Erik Fleten, Erik Juliussen, Håvard J. Langhammer, Ingemar Revdal:
Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects.
- Theodore S. Glickman:
Program portfolio selection for reducing prioritized security risks.
- M. J. Soomer, Geert Jan Franx:
Scheduling aircraft landings using airlines' preferences.
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
The Usage of System Dynamics in Organizational Interventions, B. Snabe. Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag, Wiesbaden, Germany (2007), 978-3-8350-0711-6.
- David W. Pentico:
The assortment problem: A survey.
- Steven Orla Kimbrough, Gary J. Koehler, Ming Lu, David Harlan Wood:
On a Feasible-Infeasible Two-Population (FI-2Pop) genetic algorithm for constrained optimization: Distance tracing and no free lunch.
- Zili Wu, Soon-Yi Wu:
Gâteaux differentiability of the dual gap function of a variational inequality.
- Shaojian Qu, Kecun Zhang, Fusheng Wang:
A global optimization using linear relaxation for generalized geometric programming.
- D. S. Liu, Kay Chen Tan, S. Y. Huang, Chi Keong Goh, Weng Khuen Ho:
On solving multiobjective bin packing problems using evolutionary particle swarm optimization.
- Haye Lau, Shoudong Huang, Gamini Dissanayake:
Discounted MEAN bound for the optimal searcher path problem with non-uniform travel times.
- Geoffrey Vilcot, Jean-Charles Billaut:
A tabu search and a genetic algorithm for solving a bicriteria general job shop scheduling problem.
- Jing-An Li, Yue Wu, Kin Keung Lai, Ke Liu:
Replenishment routing problems between a single supplier and multiple retailers with direct delivery.
- Çerag Pinçe, Ülkü Gürler, Emre Berk:
A continuous review replenishment-disposal policy for an inventory system with autonomous supply and fixed disposal costs.
- Amy Hing Ling Lau, Hon-Shiang Lau, Jian-Cai Wang:
How a dominant retailer might design a purchase contract for a newsvendor-type product with price-sensitive demand.
- Levente Bodrog, Armin Heindl, Gábor Horváth, Miklós Telek:
A Markovian canonical form of second-order matrix-exponential processes.
- Raik Stolletz:
Approximation of the non-stationary M(t)/M(t)/c(t)-queue using stationary queueing models: The stationary backlog-carryover approach.
- Delia Montoro-Cazorla, Rafael Pérez-Ocón:
An LDQBD process under degradation, inspection, and two types of repair.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Cheng-Han Wu, Ya-Jing Huang:
Ordering and pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with asymmetric demand information.
- Aoi Honda, Michel Grabisch:
An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems.
- Daniel Gómez, Enrique González-Arangüena, Conrado Manuel, Guillermo Owen:
A value for generalized probabilistic communication situations.
- Sanjay Sharma:
On the flexibility of demand and production rate.
- E. Mohebbi:
A note on a production control model for a facility with limited storage capacity in a random environment.
- Bo Niu, Jinxing Xie:
A note on "Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatch policy".
- Roberto Montemanni, Valeria Leggieri, Chefi Triki:
Mixed integer formulations for the probabilistic minimum energy broadcast problem in wireless networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:31 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Isabella Lari, Federica Ricca, Andrea Scozzari:
Comparing different metaheuristic approaches for the median path problem with bounded length.
- Nezih Altay, Powell E. Robinson Jr., Kurt M. Bretthauer:
Exact and heuristic solution approaches for the mixed integer setup knapsack problem.
- Elif Tokar Erdemir, Rajan Batta, Seth Spielman, Peter A. Rogerson, Alan Blatt, Marie Flanigan:
Location coverage models with demand originating from nodes and paths: Application to cellular network design.
- H. M. Soroush:
Optimal paths in bi-attribute networks with fractional cost functions.
- Juan J. Vidal-Puga:
Forming coalitions and the Shapley NTU value.
- Robert Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen Lin, Jason Chang, Didos Tang, Henry Chao, Peter C. Julian:
Note on group consistency in analytic hierarchy process.
- Juuso Liesiö, Pekka Mild, Ahti Salo:
Robust portfolio modeling with incomplete cost information and project interdependencies.
- Ki Hong Kim, Seong Tae Hwang, Hyung Sik Oh, Deok Joo Lee:
The impact of investment lags on investment decision.
- Ascensión Zafra-Cabeza, Miguel A. Ridao, Eduardo F. Camacho:
Using a risk-based approach to project scheduling: A case illustration from semiconductor manufacturing.
- John W. Fowler, Pornsarun Wirojanagud, Esma Senturk Gel:
Heuristics for workforce planning with worker differences.
- Aiying Rong, Henri Hakonen, Risto Lahdelma:
A variant of the dynamic programming algorithm for unit commitment of combined heat and power systems.
- Xiuli Qu, Julie Ann S. Williams:
An analytical model for reverse automotive production planning and pricing.
- Mette Bjørndal, Kurt Jörnsten:
Equilibrium prices supported by dual price functions in markets with non-convexities.
- Panos L. Lorentziadis:
Pricing in multiple-item procurement auctions with a common to all items fixed cost.
- Lizhong Wang, Liping Fang, Keith W. Hipel:
Basin-wide cooperative water resources allocation.
- Sumeet Gupta, Hee-Woong Kim:
Linking structural equation modeling to Bayesian networks: Decision support for customer retention in virtual communities.
- Atsuyuki Ohyama, Motoh Tsujimura:
Induced effects and technological innovation with strategic environmental policy.
- Quanling Wei, Hong Yan, Lin Xiong:
A bi-objective generalized data envelopment analysis model and point-to-set mapping projection.