- Ricardo Mateus, J. A. Ferreira, João Carreira:
Multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA): Central Porto high-speed railway station.
- Kit-Nam Francis Leung:
Using the complete squares method to analyze a lot size model when the quantity backordered and the quantity received are both uncertain.
- Adil Baykasoglu, Mustafa Göçken, Zeynep D. Unutmaz:
New approaches to due date assignment in job shops.
- Fantahun M. Defersha, Mingyuan Chen:
A linear programming embedded genetic algorithm for an integrated cell formation and lot sizing considering product quality.
- B. Sivakumar:
Two-commodity inventory system with retrial demand.
- I. T. Castro, E. L. Sanjuán:
An optimal repair policy for systems with a limited number of repairs.
- Douglas G. Down, George Karakostas:
Maximizing throughput in queueing networks with limited flexibility.
- Tang Hao, Zhou Lei, Arai Tamio:
Optimization of a special case of continuous-time Markov decision processes with compact action set.
- Ricardo Josa-Fombellida, Juan Pablo Rincón-Zapatero:
Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding.
- Alexis Tsoukiàs:
From decision theory to decision aiding methodology.
- Fredo Schotanus, Jan Telgen, Luitzen de Boer:
Unfair allocation of gains under the Equal Price allocation method in purchasing groups.
- George Mavrotas, Danae Diakoulaki, Athanasios Kourentzis:
Selection among ranked projects under segmentation, policy and logical constraints.
- Bernd Heidergott, Felisa J. Vázquez-Abad, Warren Volk-Makarewicz:
Sensitivity estimation for Gaussian systems.
- Carsten Homburg, Peter Scherpereel:
How should the cost of joint risk capital be allocated for performance measurement?
- A. Thangam, R. Uthayakumar:
A two-level supply chain with partial backordering and approximated Poisson demand.
- Truong Ton Hien Duc, Huynh Trung Luong, Yeong-Dae Kim:
A measure of bullwhip effect in supply chains with a mixed autoregressive-moving average demand process.
- Xuxia Zou, Shaligram Pokharel, Rajesh Piplani:
A two-period supply contract model for a decentralized assembly system.
- Z. Yao, Stephen C. H. Leung, K. K. Lai:
Analysis of the impact of price-sensitivity factors on the returns policy in coordinating supply chain.
- Demetrios Vakratsas:
The effects of advertising, prices and distribution on market share volatility.
- Yasemin Boztug, Thomas Reutterer:
A combined approach for segment-specific market basket analysis.
- Ming Ma, Zehui Li, Jinyuan Chen:
Phase-type distribution of customer relationship with Markovian response and marketing expenditure decision on the customer lifetime value.
- Chengxuan Cao, James S. K. Ang:
Busy period for the first subsystem in a matched queueing network.
- Kishore K. Pochampally:
A.J.D. Lambert and S.M. Gupta, Disassembly Modeling for Assembly, Maintenance, Reuse, and Recycling , CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA (2005) ISBN 1-57444-334-8.
- Niels A. H. Agatz, Moritz Fleischmann, Jo van Nunen:
E-fulfillment and multi-channel distribution - A review.
- Jian-Lin Jiang, Xiao-Ming Yuan:
A heuristic algorithm for constrained multi-source Weber problem - The variational inequality approach.
- Kay Chen Tan, Chi Keong Goh, Abdullah Al Mamun, E. Z. Ei:
An evolutionary artificial immune system for multi-objective optimization.
- Ping-Qi Pan:
A largest-distance pivot rule for the simplex algorithm.
- Djamel Berkoune, Khaled Mesghouni:
Resolution approach for multi-objective problems with uncertain demands.
- Hung-Tso Lin, Wen-Ling Chang:
Order selection and pricing methods using flexible quantity and fuzzy approach for buyer evaluation.
- Ebru K. Bish, Kyle Y. Lin, Seong-Jong Hong:
Allocation of flexible and indivisible resources with decision postponement and demand learning.
- Kunpeng Li, Appa Iyer Sivakumar, Viswanath Kumar Ganesan:
Complexities and algorithms for synchronized scheduling of parallel machine assembly and air transportation in consumer electronics supply chain.
- Lan Zhao, Anna Nagurney:
A network equilibrium framework for Internet advertising: Models, qualitative analysis, and algorithms.
- James Hill, Michael R. Galbreth:
A heuristic for single-warehouse multiretailer supply chains with all-unit transportation cost discounts.
- P. Tsirimpas, A. Tatarakis, I. Minis, E. G. Kyriakidis:
Single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns.
- Chia-Huei Ho, Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Chia-Hsien Su:
Optimal pricing, shipment and payment policy for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit.
- Mario Vanhoucke, José Coelho, Dieter Debels, Broos Maenhout, Luís Valadares Tavares:
An evaluation of the adequacy of project network generators with systematically sampled networks.
- Ana Margarida Monteiro, Reha H. Tütüncü, Luís N. Vicente:
Recovering risk-neutral probability density functions from options prices using cubic splines and ensuring nonnegativity.
- Yunsong Guo, Yanzhi Li, Andrew Lim, Brian Rodrigues:
Tariff concessions in production sourcing.
- Javier Castro, Daniel Gómez, Juan Tejada:
A rule for slack allocation proportional to the duration in a PERT network.
- Nobuo Matsubayashi, Yoshiyasu Yamada:
A note on price and quality competition between asymmetric firms.
- Miguel García-Cestona, Jordi Surroca:
Multiple goals and ownership structure: Effects on the performance of Spanish savings banks.
- Cristina del Campo, Carlos Manuel Ferreira Monteiro, João Oliveira Soares:
The European regional policy and the socio-economic diversity of European regions: A multivariate analysis.
- Chiang Kao, Wann-Yih Wu, Wen-Jen Hsieh, Tai-Yue Wang, Chinho Lin, Liang-Hsuan Chen:
Measuring the national competitiveness of Southeast Asian countries.
- Andrew L. Johnson, Leon F. McGinnis:
Outlier detection in two-stage semiparametric DEA models.
- A. Espinosa, R. Harnden, J. Walker:
A complexity approach to sustainability - Stafford Beer revisited.
- Doo Il Choi, Tae-Sung Kim, Sangmin Lee:
Analysis of an MMPP/G/1/K queue with queue length dependent arrival rates, and its application to preventive congestion control in telecommunication networks.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
An improved delayed-start LPT algorithm for a partition problem on two identical parallel machines.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:30 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, Anand Paul, Asoo J. Vakharia:
Economics of operations and information management.
- Fernando Bernstein, Jing-Sheng Song, Xiaona Zheng:
"Bricks-and-mortar" vs. "clicks-and-mortar": An equilibrium analysis.
- Aussadavut Dumrongsiri, Ming Fan, Apurva Jain, Kamran Moinzadeh:
A supply chain model with direct and retail channels.
- Mahesh Nagarajan, Greys Sosic:
Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions.
- Selçuk Karabati, Serpil Sayin:
Single-supplier/multiple-buyer supply chain coordination: Incorporating buyers' expectations under vertical information sharing.
- Haluk Demirkan, Hsing Kenneth Cheng:
The risk and information sharing of application services supply chain.
- Aysegül Toptal, Sila Çetinkaya:
Quantifying the value of buyer-vendor coordination: Analytical and numerical results under different replenishment cost structures.
- Christopher S. Tang, Sarang Deo:
Rental price and rental duration under retail competition.
- F. Villegas, Jamal Ouenniche:
A general unconstrained model for transfer pricing in multinational supply chains.
- Jeevan Jaisingh, Jack Barron, Shailendra Mehta, Alok Chaturvedi:
Privacy and pricing personal information.
- Zhongju Zhang, Debabrata Dey, Yong Tan:
Price and QoS competition in data communication services.
- Kerem Tomak, Tayfun Keskin:
Exploring the trade-off between immediate gratification and delayed network externalities in the consumption of information goods.
- Daewon Sun:
Dual mechanism for an online retailer.
- Ravi Aron, Lyle H. Ungar, Annapurna Valluri:
A model of market power and efficiency in private electronic exchanges.
- Björn Schnizler, Dirk Neumann, Daniel Veit, Christof Weinhardt:
Trading grid services - a multi-attribute combinatorial approach.
- Sandeep Dulluri, N. R. Srinivasa Raghavan:
Collaboration in tool development and capacity investments in high technology manufacturing networks.
- Ali Allahverdi, H. M. Soroush:
The significance of reducing setup times/setup costs.
- Ali Allahverdi, C. T. Ng, T. C. Edwin Cheng, Mikhail Y. Kovalyov:
A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs.
- Wen-Hua Yang, Suresh Chand:
Learning and forgetting effects on a group scheduling problem.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
Single-machine scheduling problems with past-sequence-dependent setup times.
- Jeffrey E. Schaller, Jatinder N. D. Gupta:
Single machine scheduling with family setups to minimize total earliness and tardiness.
- Gur Mosheiov, Daniel Oron:
A single machine batch scheduling problem with bounded batch size.
- Imed Kacem, Chengbin Chu:
Worst-case analysis of the WSPT and MWSPT rules for single machine scheduling with one planned setup period.
- Joseph Y.-T. Leung, C. T. Ng, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Minimizing sum of completion times for batch scheduling of jobs with deteriorating processing times.
- Susan K. Monkman, Douglas J. Morrice, Jonathan F. Bard:
A production scheduling heuristic for an electronics manufacturer with sequence-dependent setup costs.
- Alexis Aubry, André Rossi, Marie Laure Espinouse, Mireille Jacomino:
Minimizing setup costs for parallel multi-purpose machines under load-balancing constraint.
- Jessen T. Havill, Weizhen Mao:
Competitive online scheduling of perfectly malleable jobs with setup times.
- Rubén Ruiz, Thomas Stützle:
An Iterated Greedy heuristic for the sequence dependent setup times flowshop problem with makespan and weighted tardiness objectives.
- Dar-Li Yang, Wen-Hung Kuo, Maw-Sheng Chern:
Multi-family scheduling in a two-machine reentrant flow shop with setups.
- Jiyin Liu:
Single-job lot streaming in m.
- Masao Yokoyama:
Flow-shop scheduling with setup and assembly operations.
- Vladimir Kats, Lei Lei, Eugene Levner:
Minimizing the cycle time of multiple-product processing networks with a fixed operation sequence, setups, and time-window constraints.
- Carlos Andrés, Cristóbal Miralles, Rafael Pastor:
Balancing and scheduling tasks in assembly lines with sequence-dependent setup times.
- Hanif D. Sherali, Dirk Van Goubergen, Hendrik Van Landeghem:
A quantitative approach for scheduling activities to reduce set-up in multiple machine lines.
- Marek Mika, Grzegorz Waligóra, Jan Weglarz:
Tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with schedule-dependent setup times.
- Emre Berk, Ayhan Özgür Toy, Öncü Hazir:
Single item lot-sizing problem for a warm/cold process with immediate lost sales.
- Robert M. Nauss:
Optimal sequencing in the presence of setup times for tow/barge traffic through a river lock.
- Gur Mosheiov, Daniel Oron:
Open-shop batch scheduling with identical jobs.
- Raymond Bisdorff, Patrick Meyer, Yannis Siskos:
OR and the management of electronic services - EURO'2004.
- Georgios I. Doukidis, Katerina Pramatari, George Lekakos:
OR and the management of electronic services.
- Christos D. Tarantilis, Chris T. Kiranoudis, N. D. Theodorakopoulos:
A Web-based ERP system for business services and supply chain management: Application to real-world process scheduling.
- Malamati D. Louta, Ioanna Roussaki, Lambros Pechlivanos:
An intelligent agent negotiation strategy in the electronic marketplace environment.
- Evangelos Grigoroudis, Charalambos Litos, Vassilis Moustakis, Yannis Politis, Loukas Tsironis:
The assessment of user-perceived web quality: Application of a satisfaction benchmarking approach.
- Chris Tofallis:
Investment volatility: A critique of standard beta estimation and a simple way forward.
- Takashi Shibata:
The impacts of uncertainties in a real options model under incomplete information.
- Georgios D. Samaras, Nikolaos F. Matsatsinis, Constantin Zopounidis:
A multicriteria DSS for stock evaluation using fundamental analysis.
- Erhan Erkut, Avraam Karagiannidis, George Perkoulidis, Stevanus A. Tjandra:
A multicriteria facility location model for municipal solid waste management in North Greece.
- Carlos A. Bana e Costa, Jean-Claude Vansnick:
A critical analysis of the eigenvalue method used to derive priorities in AHP.
- Sigurdur Ólafsson, Xiaonan Li, Shuning Wu:
Operations research and data mining.
- George Mavrommatis:
Learning objects and objectives towards automatic learning construction.
- Saravut Yaipairoj, Fotios C. Harmantzis, Vinoth Gunasekaran:
On the economics of GPRS networks with Wi-Fi integration.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Celik Parkan:
Optimal aggregation of fuzzy preference relations with an application to broadband internet service selection.
- Nebojsa Nikolic:
Statistical integration of Erlang's equations.
- Alberto Caprara:
Constrained 0-1 quadratic programming: Basic approaches and extensions.
- Zrinka Lukac, Kristina Soric, Visnja Vojvodic Rosenzweig:
Production planning problem with sequence dependent setups as a bilevel programming problem.
- Zohar Laslo, Baruch Keren, Hagai Ilani:
Minimizing task completion time with the execution set method.