- Chia-Shin Chung, James Flynn, Ömer Kirca:
A branch and bound algorithm to minimize the total tardiness for m.
- Nenad Mladenovic, Jack Brimberg, Pierre Hansen:
A note on duality gap in the simple plant location problem.
- Rainer Kolisch, Sönke Hartmann:
Experimental investigation of heuristics for resource-constrained project scheduling: An update.
- Lawrence V. Snyder, Mark S. Daskin:
A random-key genetic algorithm for the generalized traveling salesman problem.
- Mauricio G. C. Resende, Renato Fonseca F. Werneck:
A hybrid multistart heuristic for the uncapacitated facility location problem.
- Andrew Lim, Brian Rodrigues, Fei Xiao:
Heuristics for matrix bandwidth reduction.
- Iván Derpich, Jorge R. Vera:
Improving the efficiency of the Branch and Bound algorithm for integer programming based on "flatness" information.
- Sacha C. Varone:
A constructive algorithm for realizing a distance matrix.
- Viliam Makis, Jianmou Wu, Yan Gao:
An application of DPCA to oil data for CBM modeling.
- Young Rhee:
Some notes on the reduction of network dimensionality in nested open queueing networks.
- Amir Azaron, Hideki Katagiri, Kosuke Kato, Masatoshi Sakawa:
Longest path analysis in networks of queues: Dynamic scheduling problems.
- Amir Azaron, Hideki Katagiri, Kosuke Kato, Masatoshi Sakawa:
Modelling complex assemblies as a queueing network for lead time control.
- Yu-Hung Chien, Shey-Huei Sheu:
Extended optimal age-replacement policy with minimal repair of a system subject to shocks.
- Karin S. de Smidt-Destombes, Matthieu van der Heijden, Aart van Harten:
On the interaction between maintenance, spare part inventories and repair capacity for a k.
- J. Jaturonnatee, D. N. P. Murthy, R. Boondiskulchok:
Optimal preventive maintenance of leased equipment with corrective minimal repairs.
- Ger Koole, Auke Pot:
Workload minimization in re-entrant lines.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
An action learning approach for assessing the consistency of pairwise comparison data.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, Ojelanki K. Ngwenyama:
Managing risks in information systems outsourcing: An approach to analyzing outsourcing risks and structuring incentive contracts.
- Mike S. Yang, Loo Hay Lee:
An illustrative case study on application of learning based ordinal optimization approach to complex deterministic problem.
- Jyri Mustajoki, Raimo P. Hämäläinen, Mats R. K. Lindstedt:
Using intervals for global sensitivity and worst-case analyses in multiattribute value trees.
- Tomaz Savsek, Marjan Vezjak, Nikola Pavesic:
Fuzzy trees in decision support systems.
- Zhi-Ping Fan, Jian Ma, Yan-Ping Jiang, Yong-Hong Sun, Louis Ma:
A goal programming approach to group decision making based on multiplicative preference relations and fuzzy preference relations.
- R. Hites, Yves De Smet, N. Risse, Martha Salazar-Neumann, Philippe Vincke:
About the applicability of MCDA to some robustness problems.
- Niels J. Olieman, Eligius M. T. Hendrix:
Stability likelihood of coalitions in a two-stage cartel game: An estimation method.
- Müjgan Sagir Özdemir, Thomas L. Saaty:
The unknown in decision making: What to do about it.
- Abdelwaheb Rebaï, Belaïd Aouni, Jean-Marc Martel:
A multi-attribute method for choosing among potential alternatives with ordinal evaluation.
- Esteban Lopez Milan, Silvia Miquel Fernandez, Lluis Miquel Pla Aragones:
Sugar cane transportation in Cuba, a case study.
- Ahu Soylu, Cihan Oruç, Metin Türkay, Kaoru Fujita, Tatsuyuki Asakura:
Synergy analysis of collaborative supply chain management in energy systems using multi-period MILP.
- Yuh-Horng Wen, Chaug-Ing Hsu:
Interactive multiobjective programming in airline network design for international airline code-share alliance.
- Dario Cziráky, Joze Sambt, Joze Rovan, Jaksa Puljiz:
Regional development assessment: A structural equation approach.
- Jill Johnes:
Measuring teaching efficiency in higher education: An application of data envelopment analysis to economics graduates from UK Universities 1993.
- Raquel García-Bertrand, Antonio J. Conejo, Steven Gabriel:
Electricity market near-equilibrium under locational marginal pricing and minimum profit conditions.
- Sven Axsäter:
A simple procedure for determining order quantities under a fill rate constraint and normally distributed lead-time demand.
- Yossi Bukchin, Ithai Rabinowitch:
A branch-and-bound based solution approach for the mixed-model assembly line-balancing problem for minimizing stations and task duplication costs.
October 2006 Production,
Manufacturing and Logistics
Artificial Intelligence and Information Management
Interfaces with Other Disciplines
- Ricardo Ernst, Bardia Kamrad:
Estimating demand by using sales information: inaccuracies encountered.
- Hoon Jung, Cerry M. Klein:
Optimal inventory policies for profit maximizing EOQ models under various cost functions.
- Moutaz J. Khouja:
A joint optimal pricing, rebate value, and lot sizing model.
- Li Jiang, Joseph Geunes:
Impact of introducing make-to-order options in a make-to-stock environment.
- Subhashish Samaddar, Satish Nargundkar, Marcia Daley:
Inter-organizational information sharing: The role of supply network configuration and partner goal congruence.
- Ruey Huei Yeh, Tzu-Hui Chen:
Optimal lot size and inspection policy for products sold with warranty.
- Hakan Gultekin, M. Selim Akturk, Oya Ekin Karasan:
Cyclic scheduling of a 2-machine robotic cell with tooling constraints.
- L. H. Lee, C. Lee, J. Bao:
Inventory control in the presence of an electronic marketplace.
- Mingzhou Jin, S. David Wu, Murat Erkoc:
Multiple unit auctions with economies and diseconomies of scale.
- Shad Dowlatshahi, Qing Cao:
The relationships among virtual enterprise, information technology, and business performance in agile manufacturing: An industry perspective.
- Chun Chen Lee:
Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatching policy.
- Christopher Sürie:
Modeling of period overlapping setup times.
- Hui Li, Liming Liu:
Production control in a two-stage system.
- Wei Shi Lim, Christopher S. Tang:
Optimal product rollover strategies.
- Chun-Tao Chang, Suresh Kumar Goyal, Jinn-Tsair Teng:
On "An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging" by Dye and Ouyang.
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
Chuck Frey, Power Tips and Strategies for Mind Mapping Software, Learn How to Think Better, Improve Your Productivity and Communicate with Greater Impact!
- Michael Doumpos:
Jaime Gil-Aluja, Fuzzy Sets in the Management of Uncertainty, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg (2004) ISBN 3-540-20341-9.
November 2006 Invited Review
- M. K. Luhandjula:
Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions.
Manufacturing and Logistics
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang, Panagiotis Kouvelis, Timothy L. Urban:
Single- and multi-objective facility layout with workflow interference considerations.
- Caroline Gagné, Marc Gravel, Wilson L. Price:
Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization.
- Imdat Kara, Tolga Bektas:
Integer linear programming formulations of multiple salesman problems and its variations.
- Andrew Lim, Brian Rodrigues, X. Zhang:
A simulated annealing and hill-climbing algorithm for the traveling tournament problem.
- Roberto Montemanni:
A Benders decomposition approach for the robust spanning tree problem with interval data.
- Kiyoshi Sawada, Richard Wilson:
Models of adding relations to an organization structure of a complete K.
- Antonio Sedeño-Noda, D. Alcaide López de Pablo, Carlos González-Martín:
Network flow approaches to pre-emptive open-shop scheduling problems with time-windows.
- Thomas Stützle:
Iterated local search for the quadratic assignment problem.
- Xiucui Guan, Jianzhong Zhang:
A class of node based bottleneck improvement problems.
Stochastics and Statistics
- Yizeng Chen, Richard Y. K. Fung, Jiafu Tang:
Rating technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating fuzzy weighted average method and fuzzy expected value operator.
- Wai Hung Julius Chu, Ching Chyi Lee:
Strategic information sharing in a supply chain.
- Jishnu Hazra, B. Mahadevan:
Impact of supply base heterogeneity in electronic markets.
- Eric Porras, Rommert Dekker:
An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem with minimum order quantities.
- Young Hoon Lee:
A stochastic production frontier model with group-specific temporal variation in technical efficiency.
- Deborah F. Cook, Christopher W. Zobel, Mary Leigh Wolfe:
Environmental statistical process control using an augmented neural network classification approach.
- Baruch Keren, Joseph S. Pliskin:
A benchmark solution for the risk-averse newsvendor problem.
- Srinagesh Gavirneni:
Price fluctuations, information sharing, and supply chain performance.
- Dawn Barnes-Schuster, Yehuda Bassok, Ravi Anupindi:
Optimizing delivery lead time/inventory placement in a two-stage production/distribution system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:27 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández, Peter Borm, Herbert Hamers:
On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games.
- Loo Hay Lee, Ek Peng Chew, Puvaneswari Manikam:
A general framework on the simulation-based optimization under fixed computing budget.
- Alfonso Mateos, Antonio Jiménez, Sixto Ríos-Insua:
Monte Carlo simulation techniques for group decision making with incomplete information.
- Pedro Miranda, Elías F. Combarro, Pedro Gil:
Extreme points of some families of non-additive measures.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Jian-Bo Yang, Dong-Ling Xu:
Environmental impact assessment using the evidential reasoning approach.
- Dong-Ling Xu, Jian-Bo Yang, Ying-Ming Wang:
The evidential reasoning approach for multi-attribute decision analysis under interval uncertainty.
- Marco Slikker:
Balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games revisited.