October 2005 Metaheuristics and Worst-Case Guarantee Algorithms:
Provable Properties and Applications
- Luca Maria Gambardella, Silvano Martello:
Metaheuristics and worst-case guarantee algorithms: relations, provable properties and applications (ECCO XV).
- Igor Averbakh, Oded Berman, Ilya Chernykh:
A 6/5-approximation algorithm for the two-machine routing open-shop problem on a two-node network.
- Luca Bertazzi, Maria Grazia Speranza:
Improved rounding procedures for the discrete version of the capacitated EOQ problem.
- J.-A. Ferrez, Komei Fukuda, Thomas M. Liebling:
Solving the fixed rank convex quadratic maximization in binary variables by a parallel zonotope construction algorithm.
- Monaldo Mastrolilli, Leonora Bianchi:
Core instances for testing: A case study.
- Monaldo Mastrolilli, Luca Maria Gambardella:
Maximum satisfiability: How good are tabu search and plateau moves in the worst-case?
- Eric Triki, Yann Collette, Patrick Siarry:
A theoretical study on the behavior of simulated annealing leading to a new cooling schedule.
- A. I. Ölçer, A. Y. Odabasi:
A new fuzzy multiple attributive group decision making methodology and its application to propulsion/manoeuvring system selection problem.
- Francisco Herrera, Luis Martínez, P. J. Sánchez:
Managing non-homogeneous information in group decision making.
- E. Jack Chen, W. David Kelton:
Sequential selection procedures: Using sample means to improve efficiency.
- Darko Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka Skorin-Kapov:
Threshold based discounting networks: The cost allocation provided by the nucleolus.
- Gin-Shuh Liang, Tsung-Yu Chou, Tzeu-Chen Han:
Cluster analysis based on fuzzy equivalence relation.
- Mehran Hojati, C. R. Bector, Kamal Smimou:
A simple method for computation of fuzzy linear regression.
- Stelios H. Zanakis, Irma Becerra-Fernandez:
Competitiveness of nations: A knowledge discovery examination.
- Stijn Viaene, Guido Dedene:
Cost-sensitive learning and decision making revisited.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Ching-Cheng Shen:
Mining generalized knowledge from ordered data through attribute-oriented induction techniques.
- Miguel F. Anjos, Russell C. H. Cheng, Christine S. M. Currie:
Optimal pricing policies for perishable products.
- N. K. Kwak, Chang Won Lee, Ji Hee Kim:
An MCDM model for media selection in the dual consumer/industrial market.
- Pei-Ting Lee, Donald B. Rosenfield:
When to refinance a mortgage: A dynamic programming approach.
- Xiaotie Deng, Zhongfei Li, Shouyang Wang:
A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium.
- Victor R. Prybutok, Ranga Ramasesh:
An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement.
- Andrea Matta, Yves Dallery, Maria di Mascolo:
Analysis of assembly systems controlled with kanbans.
- Charu Chandra, Janis Grabis:
Application of multi-steps forecasting for restraining the bullwhip effect and improving inventory performance under autoregressive demand.
- Bunthit Watanapa, Anulark Techanitisawad:
Simultaneous price and due date settings for multiple customer classes.
- Seda Ozmutlu, Catherine M. Harmonosky:
A real-time methodology for minimizing mean flowtime in FMSs with routing flexibility: Threshold-based alternate routing.
- K. L. Mak, K. K. Lai, W. C. Ng, K. F. C. Yiu:
Analysis of optimal opportunistic replenishment policies for inventory systems by using a (s.
- Willem K. Klein Haneveld, A. W. Stegeman:
Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning.
- Wedad Elmaghraby:
Multi-unit auctions with complementarities: Issues of efficiency in electricity auctions.
- Beste Küçükyazici, Linet Özdamar, Shaligram Pokharel:
Developing concurrent investment plans for power generation and transmission.
- Stephan Dempe, Vyacheslav Kalashnikov, Roger Z. Ríos-Mercado:
Discrete bilevel programming: Application to a natural gas cash-out problem.
- Chin-Chia Jane, Yih-Wenn Laih:
A clustering algorithm for item assignment in a synchronized zone order picking system.
- Michel Gamache, Renaud Grimard, Paul Cohen:
A shortest-path algorithm for solving the fleet management problem in underground mines.
- P. Pellizzari:
Static hedging of multivariate derivatives by simulation.
- Marvin D. Troutt, Michael Y. Hu, Murali S. Shanker:
A distribution-free approach to estimating best response values with application to mutual fund performance modeling.
- Serpil Canbas, Altan Cabuk, Süleyman Bilgin Kilic:
Prediction of commercial bank failure via multivariate statistical analysis of financial structures: The Turkish case.
- Luca Lambertini:
Advertising in a dynamic spatial monopoly.
- Dirk Van den Poel, Wouter Buckinx:
Predicting online-purchasing behaviour.
- Young H. Chun, Robert T. Sumichrast:
Estimating the market shares of stores based on the shopper's search and purchase behavior.
November 2005 Advances in Complex Systems Modeling
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:25 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Marek Makowski, Yoshiteru Nakamori, Hans-Jürgen Sebastian:
Advances in complex systems modeling.
- Jifa Gu, Xijin Tang:
Meta-synthesis approach to complex system modeling.
- Marek Makowski:
A structured modeling technology.
- Zdzislaw Pawlak:
Some remarks on conflict analysis.
- Hiroyuki Tamura:
Behavioral models for complex decision analysis.
- Ralf Schleiffer:
An intelligent agent model.
- Alok R. Chaturvedi, Shailendra Raj Mehta, Daniel R. Dolk, Rick Ayer:
Agent-based simulation for computational experimentation: Developing an artificial labor market.
- Mina Ryoke, Yoshiteru Nakamori:
Agent-based approach to complex systems modeling.
- T. Fischer, Hermann Gehring:
Planning vehicle transhipment in a seaport automobile terminal using a multi-agent system.
- Tieju Ma, Yoshiteru Nakamori:
Agent-based modeling on technological innovation as an evolutionary process.
- Hirotaka Nakayama, Yeboon Yun, Takeshi Asada, Min Yoon:
MOP/GP models for machine learning.
- Olaf Arndt, Thomas Barth, Bernd Freisleben, Manfred Grauer:
Approximating a finite element model by neural network prediction for facility optimization in groundwater engineering.
- Tatiana Ermolieva:
Simulation-based optimization of social security systems under uncertainty.
- Erik K. Antonsson, Hans-Jürgen Sebastian:
Fuzzy fitness functions applied to engineering design problems.
- George Chryssolouris, Nikolaos Papakostas, Dimitris Mourtzis:
Refinery short-term scheduling with tank farm, inventory and distillation management: An integrated simulation-based approach.
- Lúcia Martins, José M. F. Craveirinha, João C. N. Clímaco, Teresa Gomes:
On a bi-dimensional dynamic alternative routing method.
- Toshihiko Masui:
Policy evaluations under environmental constraints using a computable general equilibrium model.